JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6741|Canada, Ont
Any Canadians In Here Know Of Any Good Servers? Ones that give you a decent Ping of 50 or Lower?

I did a Search of Canadian Servers and they are all QUEBEC!!!

They all speak french and they try to talk to me and I don't understand half of it.

Any help here would be hot, thanks.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Organize your servers by ping...

choose one with a low ping, that isnt french..

Whats so hard about that?

I know some West coast Canadian Servers, but you wouldn't get 50 ping or lower on them...

But i get like 8
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

I live in Canada and I play on servers from EU, West Coast, East Coast, etc., and get a ping in the low 90 and most times in the mid 40's.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6644|Canada Eh?
I prefer Quebec servers, they're close (I live in NB) and the admins are usually polite, being billingual also helps me tons.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

I got kicked twice for raping their spawns the other night on the Quebec server. ghey.
Grey Fox
+1|6626|Winnipeg, Manitoba
My clan [EMK] runs a Chicago based server from Winnipeg and we've had people in Alaska play on it with a consistent 30-20 ping. You can find us at  69.65.32.213 or just search for "Winnipeg" in the server name bar.
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6660|England, GBR
I play on some East Coast US servers, and I'm from England. So yeah, I can see you being able to play on EU servers fine (I have 10MB d/load - 384KB upload). So anything like that and u can get over to our side of the pond easily.

Unless ur literally only wanting to play on a Canadian server? - If so why? Do they do special stuff? lol
Grey Fox
He feels more comfortable playing with people who have the same accent
Sylvanis
+13|6606|Toronto, Ontario
Learn french.
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6660|England, GBR

Grey Fox wrote:

Tbh, I have not been on one server EVER where people talk :s
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6563|Lexington, Kentucky

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Any Canadians In Here Know Of Any Good Servers? Ones that give you a decent Ping of 50 or Lower?

They all speak french and they try to talk to me and I don't understand half of it.

Well, I saw a Quebec clan, but they spoke english and their server was from Chicago... not half bad.
Stay away from FLQ though, their admins won't do a single thing unless you speak French, and even then they do nothing if it helps their team.
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6410|canada
i havent played bf2 in a wile but when i did i played on sharqi insomnia365, or -=muzik=- ranked\

the obc servers worked good as well

Last edited by INFERNO552 (2006-11-20 22:41:26)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6714|Reality

Anfidurl wrote:

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Well, I saw a Quebec clan, but they spoke english and their server was from Chicago... not half bad.
Stay away from FLQ though, their admins won't do a single thing unless you speak French, and even then they do nothing if it helps their team.
QFT QFE
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
adv3rsary
+28|6686
i live in vancouver.. my clan's server isnt in canada but it's in western u.s. and i usually get between 40-50 ping on it.. ip is d2d.myftp.org or just put D2D in server name and search.. it ll show as =D2D= 24/7 Dragon Valley
Grey Fox

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

Grey Fox wrote:

Tbh? Then you ought to come to my server when this patch crap gets sorted out, people are always yakking. But yeah that was kinda the joke...text only...accents...

Stubbee wrote:

Anfidurl wrote:

QFT QFE
Yeah I've noticed that too.

Last edited by Grey Fox (2006-11-21 13:05:31)

deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6452
Qubec =FRQ=

probably the best all around server very fun
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6660|England, GBR

Grey Fox wrote:

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

Grey Fox wrote:

Tbh? Then you ought to come to my server when this patch crap gets sorted out, people are always yakking. But yeah that was kinda the joke...text only...accents...
Gvie me server IP and I'll try it one time depending if I'm up or not! lol.

And if not, I'll hop onto this French speaking server and try f-k them up. Ummmm... jst for speaking French. Yeah that'll do.
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6672|Ontario
why do some quebec servers feel the need to include FLQ in their name??

if any of you don't know, the FLQ was a terrorist seperatist group during the late 60s/ early 70s who kidnapped some government officials, and used numerous pipe bombs to get their point across
wiki the october crisis if you want to know any more about it

i find it extremely ignorant, and very disrespectful, considering most of the people who play on that server don't know anything about it.
FredFLQ
S0tp R4p1nG u5!!1one
+47|6502|Donnacona, Quebec

Revelstoke wrote:

if any of you don't know, the FLQ was a terrorist seperatist group during the late 60s/ early 70s who kidnapped some government officials, and used numerous pipe bombs to get their point across

i find it extremely ignorant, and very disrespectful, considering most of the people who play on that server don't know anything about it.
Well the FLQ is my name (and in the clan's name too I think (I'm not in it)), means something completely different than the original FLQ, it just happens to have the same initials.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

Revelstoke wrote:

Canadian terrorists?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard