IPS Shield (Field Upgrade: Adv Ammo Hub)15%15% - 11
EMP Grenades (Field Upgrade: Netbat Camo ID)4%4% - 3
Otus UAV Drone (Field Upgrade: Accipiter Drone)2%2% - 2
Sprint Recharge upgrade44%44% - 32
Total: 72
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6758
Well, I'm stuffed again. After getting a couple of 500 point ribbons, I now have another unlock. Sigh. Anyway, I've got no idea what to use it on.

Here's my unlocks. Black stuff is unlocked, and green is what I can field upgrade to (I get a lot of field upgrades; for example I use the Voss alot even though I don't have it unlocked).

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/talon1579/th_untitled-1.jpg

Please leave comments/votes. Thanks
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714
netbat fade
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

Go for the Clark Shotgun tree. IPS Shield.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466
get emp grenades, and go up til you get the enforcer. Then either get the ganz which is the best weapon for  defence or finish the Lambert  tree.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

ganz which is the best weapon for  defence
You lie, YOU LIE LIKE DOG!
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6731|Oslo, Norway
Helmet -> Active camo
pippin_death
Devon Dweller
+36|6585|Devon, England
What kit do you use the most?
Angel.C-sq
+24|6686|Computer Chair
Fade Delay, its just like a cheat.

Last edited by Angel.C-sq (2006-11-19 06:01:48)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6466

Sarrk wrote:

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

ganz which is the best weapon for  defence
You lie, YOU LIE LIKE DOG!
When defending the tian its better than the stocks because it can do like 90 more damage before over heating. But yeah on conquest the stocks are better.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6593|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
i use stocks anyways, use the clark shotty when on the titan. get the lambert carbine its totally worth it
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6753|United States of America
I'm unlocked the lambert tree right now and have up to the helmet.  As a field upgrade the camo seems to work well.
Talon
+341|6758
I unlocked the Lambert in a second account to test it, the thing is absolutely terrible. Does almsot zero damage. The only thing it can kill is a guy with a sniper rifle.

So I'm staying away from that.
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6645|I smell corners

Talon wrote:

I unlocked the Lambert in a second account to test it, the thing is absolutely terrible. Does almsot zero damage. The only thing it can kill is a guy with a sniper rifle.

That only means you don't know how to use it properly.

On topic : Sprint Recharge upgrade

Last edited by Polux (2006-11-19 11:54:23)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6703|Antarctica
Get sprint then finish the recon tree, assuming you like demo packs and Lambert.
Talon
+341|6758

Polux wrote:

Talon wrote:

Seems pointless to have when you can use a Baur or Voss. Demopacks and APMs are inferior to AR rockets anyway.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6642|Malibu

Talon wrote:

Polux wrote:

Talon wrote:

Seems pointless to have when you can use a Baur or Voss. Demopacks and APMs are inferior to AR rockets anyway.
Have you tried using Rockets VS APMs and Demo Packs in Titan?
Hmmm....

Also, it seems that the first post that has been quoted says about Lambert being "terrible" to you. Why are you bringing in other stuff to defend your point? You are probably one of the VERY few people who cannot use the Lambert. From your comments from the first post, you probably are an anti-sniper person, if so, put the bias away when you are giving comments in a post which is asking for an advice.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6518|Austin, Texas
Netbat, Active Camo Field Upgr.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6653|UK
emps, aint got them yet but i know they are fucking anoying, endless re-supply whilst ya team mate goes up and rdx's the mofo,,,, not sure it a great points gainer as i am not sure you would get a kill assist
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6642|Malibu

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

emps, aint got them yet but i know they are fucking anoying, endless re-supply whilst ya team mate goes up and rdx's the mofo,,,, not sure it a great points gainer as i am not sure you would get a kill assist
No assist.... Even though it should be....

EDIT: I actually destroyed/stole Battle Walkers with HMG...
1: EMP Grenade
2: Go right underneath it, put down the adv ammo hub
3: EmpGrenade
4: Blast the Weakest Point with HMG
5: EMP Grenade and repeat

Driver will either come out to kill you, or he will be hoping a teammate to finish me off. However, considering most of the Battle Walkers are manned alone (I actually got kicked out of a server by an admin when I went into the 2nd position when he was driving. His words 'StormEye, this is not a taxi service' and he kicked me out of the server...), if the pilot bails out, I steal it. If no friendly comes, the Battle Walker gets destroyed by HMG.

Last edited by StormEye (2006-11-19 14:21:46)

Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6699|Ontario
sprint unlocks ftw.
topthrill05
+125|6575|Rochester NY USA
Voss
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6681
Sprint. I have saved so much time with the sprint upgrades, not to mention bunny hopping and knifing are alot easier with sprint upgrades.
Crestfallen
+27|6447|England, Leicester
As everyone has said, unlock the sprint upgrade, it seems to be such a benefit at times, its well worth your unlock for getting you out of those tricky situations.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6642|Malibu

Crestfallen wrote:

As everyone has said, unlock the sprint upgrade, it seems to be such a benefit at times, its well worth your unlock for getting you out of those tricky situations.
Besides getting OUT of trouble, you can get INto the action much faster as well.
Crestfallen
+27|6447|England, Leicester

StormEye wrote:

Crestfallen wrote:

Besides getting OUT of trouble, you can get INto the action much faster as well.
No! Running away and hiding ftw!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard