[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6724|Oregon
its really cool...like the scar-11 but with less scope movement on firing. i picked it up for the first time today...me likes it mucho...not worth buying it off ebay tho....
Dex Luther
+32|6440|Canukastan

GotMex? wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

Invaderzim wrote:

Damn, its such an awsome looking gun, would there be any way of moding local files to include that skin?
Buy It From E - Bay.

I Have It, It Is 31337.
How do you buy it off ebay???
You buy a copy of the game off ebay. you have to make sure the guy got it from best buy though.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6544|Sammamish, WA
The REAL problem with that gun, besides how big it is, is that after your first hour or so of playing (unless you're a complete dunce) you'll have unlocked some other Assault gun and you'll NEVER use humungo-gun again.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6735|Oslo, Norway
Best buy pre-buy promotional thingy!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

JdeFalconr wrote:

The REAL problem with that gun, besides how big it is, is that after your first hour or so of playing (unless you're a complete dunce) you'll have unlocked some other Assault gun and you'll NEVER use humungo-gun again.
Scar 11 rapes face, I use it over Buar and Voss, it r my new ak-101
zeidmaan
+234|6417|Vienna

Anyone who payed more money just to get that skin should be punched in the face real hard
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6735|Oslo, Norway

zeidmaan wrote:

Anyone who payed more money just to get that skin should be punched in the face real hard
VERY hard indeed...
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

Anyone who pre-ordered should be punched to, its not like the game was going to run out of stock, seeing how botched BF2's release was, and like BF2, BF2142 failed launch too.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6765

Sarrk wrote:

Anyone who pre-ordered should be punched to, its not like the game was going to run out of stock, seeing how botched BF2's release was, and like BF2, BF2142 failed launch too.
I just pre-ordered to be able to do what I was talking about in my other "obvious" thread. And it turns out you get unlocks for all your players created on that account so well worth it. Didn't cost me extra and you get like 80pts (half a round) worth.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard