Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|4739|The Gem Saloon
ok so i just finished a new knife for a customer, and since i get everyones opinion on everything else around here, can you guys tell me what you think?

it is an automatic, with a button action. pearl acrylic handles, 8 inches overall length, just shy of four inches of blade. very, very sharp edge, with filework on the bladespine. any comments welcome, thanks for looking.


this first one is of it opened....notice the distinct edge on that thing...also the button action.
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/autoknifepictures075.jpg

this next one is of it closed.......
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/autoknifepictures081.jpg

and this last one is of the "S" pattern filework down the spine of the blade.
https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/parkercustoms/autoknifepictures077.jpg


thanks again for looking.
Des.Kmal
Member
+917|4962|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
awesome? what kind of opinion do u want? like what do u want us to comment?

[email protected]!!11
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Parker
isteal
+1,452|4739|The Gem Saloon
anything you might not like about them....im thinking of making them one of my main knives, but i havent had too many people see them yet.
DeepSkysUrGe
Member
+28|4779|Jax, Fl
Looks sexy Parker, nice new work man!

I couldn't tell what the deal with the spine was from the profile view, but from the top it looks sick.  Also I'm not the biggest fan of the ivory/pearl look on the handle but it seems to compliment the rest of the knife in this case.


Anyway nice job, if I had some money i'd love to have one of your customs!

Last edited by DeepSkysUrGe (2006-11-17 13:32:20)

bEAv3D
Member
+24|5038|Fayettenam, NC USA
WOW, that's awesome man.  That filework is slammin!!
MetalMaiden
Girls>Boys
+80|4931|Hoosier Mama
Looks very capable of castration. Ill take one!
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|5078|Oslo, Norway
I think your customer is a redneck with bad money prioritations
T4rd
Member
+44|5021|West Point, NY
Looks pretty damn sweet!  I think it would look better if it had some bad-ass tribal symbol on it somewhere, like on the blade.  I like that kinda stuff (cept for tattoos).
Parker
isteal
+1,452|4739|The Gem Saloon

WilhelmSissener wrote:

I think your customer is a redneck with bad money prioritations
i wish....actually hes a surgeon that drives a sick ass 911 turbo 2....and he ordered four of these for stocking stuffers for his kids....lol adopt me.

and ya ive done some etching designs before, but never tribal. thanks for the idea, ill have to try it out.


my next big project is going to be after the first of the year, but im gonna try my hand at the 2142 award knife


hopefully
weamo8
Member
+50|4787|USA
That is an awesome knife man.  I am seriously impressed.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|4739|The Gem Saloon
thank you all for your kind words....if i had enough karma id hit you all up.....
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|4865

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

Looks sexy Parker, nice work man!

I'm not the biggest fan of the ivory/pearl look on the handle
Same Thoughts.
BattlefieldMedic
Member
+25|4945|Sydney City, THE city.
The pearl handle suits the rest of the blade nicely. Good work.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|4968|Camp XRay

MetalMaiden wrote:

Looks very capable of castration. Ill take one!
jesus

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2006-11-17 14:11:19)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|4813
Very nice looking, would say pearl is impratical but if that's what the customer wanted.
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|5043|U.S
that is sweet i wish i could make knives i need one right now. and you would hit us up gross
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|4825|Purdue

MetalMaiden wrote:

Looks very capable of castration. Ill take one!
That...frightens me. Oh and Deadwife says stay far away from Deadman. Not that I wanted to hear that or anything.

Parker wrote:

my next big project is going to be after the first of the year, but im gonna try my hand at the 2142 award knife


hopefully
How much do you think that would go for? Or even the first knife you get.

Last edited by Goven (2006-11-17 14:24:01)

dislexiclawyer
Member
+11|4788|Missouri
I like it, but I think rubber handle panels or wood would be better than that pearl. But it looks awesome!!
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|4920
IMO the pearl handle is a bit queer*, but its still a nice knife. I would have gone with a plain stealth black handle personaly.


*I'm not homophobic.
SoC./Omega
Member
+122|4885|Omaha, Nebraska!

Parker wrote:

ok so i just finished a new knife for a customer, and since i get everyones opinion on everything else around here, can you guys tell me what you think?

it is an automatic, with a button action. pearl acrylic handles, 8 inches overall length, just shy of four inches of blade. very, very sharp edge, with filework on the bladespine. any comments welcome, thanks for looking.


this first one is of it opened....notice the distinct edge on that thing...also the button action.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … res075.jpg

this next one is of it closed.......
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … res081.jpg

and this last one is of the "S" pattern filework down the spine of the blade.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f180/ … res077.jpg


thanks again for looking.
Looks good dude, I'm no knife expert but it looks like you can collect one of those.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|4739|The Gem Saloon
ya i cant say that i like the pearl that much...it reminds me of a knife that a pimp would carry lol.
but this knife is a series of four and the other three are going to have black ash burl handles. ill post some pics of those when im done so you guys can see them....thanks again for all the comments
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|4767|San Antonio, TX
Looks like you do quality work.  I like the "S" spine, makes it unique.  Wish I had a talent for something like this.  A+ work man!
jord
Member
+2,382|5022|The North, beyond the wall.
You know what would make alot of money?

Make the unlockable knife on 2142.Like a replica.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|4739|The Gem Saloon

jord wrote:

You know what would make alot of money?

Make the unlockable knife on 2142.Like a replica.
lol man, scroll up. i just talked about it up there.....but ill go into more detail here then......i am going to try it. however, i have decided that the knife will only be able to be a display piece. due to the absence of steel in certain key structural areas the knife will not be able stand up to normal stress.
so yes i will try it. no i wouldnt try to do any real cutting with it when its done.
jord
Member
+2,382|5022|The North, beyond the wall.

Parker wrote:

jord wrote:

You know what would make alot of money?

Make the unlockable knife on 2142.Like a replica.
lol man, scroll up. i just talked about it up there.....but ill go into more detail here then......i am going to try it. however, i have decided that the knife will only be able to be a display piece. due to the absence of steel in certain key structural areas the knife will not be able stand up to normal stress.
so yes i will try it. no i wouldnt try to do any real cutting with it when its done.
Nice,i have a nice knife.

It's like a fantasy knife,quite big with like spikey knuckle things.Also have 3 Samurai swords.

Best weapons i can get over here.

Good luck,hope you make alot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard