SchmilK
+4|6646
Mines running better than ever with 1.41 :-/
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
So you guys think that 1.41 is a secret 1.3 again ?
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran
Umm...my patch is running well..
velocitychaos
+26|6498|Brisbane Australia
nothing wrong wit mine either
reblinux
+0|6372
I've started getting the "There is a problem with your connection" messages again since installing 1.4.1
beerface702
+65|6694|las vegas
hmm didnt know a new patch was out

from what i could tell 1.4 was just fine. did they add a free map in this??

i wont hold my breath on that thought i guess i will give it a whirl, havent played bf2 in a month, been playin some 2142...its pretty cool

both are wearing thin though

im curious to see what dice has up's its sleeve in 07-08

let's just hope they grow some finiacial balls and dtich EA alltogether and start there own distro
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6551|EUtopia | Austria

killer21 wrote:

Nothing wrong with my patch. 
tor11
Grunt
+18|6761|Os , Norway

sniper09735 wrote:

I do not know if it is only me but i have lost connection 3 times, crashed to desk top 2 time swhile in game, and crashed once while clicking on join game
Sounds like you have a problem with your video card try too update your drivers! I had the same problem and changed my video configuration's it helped!
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6683|S.E. United States

bobgdn wrote:

I've only had this agme for about two months and have never played anything but the 1.4 version (with no problems) up till now.  I am married with kids so don't get to play as much as I want to.  The wife and kids are off to Grandma's for the weekend so I have unlimited playing time for a few days. 
  I did not download the 1.41 patch untill my favorite servers updated.  I uninstalled BF2, reinstalled, downloaded and installed new patch, made sure firewalls were open, etc...  For some reason I can not keep a good ping on any server tonight.  I have been kicked 6 times on servers that I used to play on fine.  I did spyware/adware/virus scan, defragged, restarted, the whole nine yards.  I thought it might be my connection but CS:S, Call Of Duty, and DoD:S all run fine.
  I can't say for sure if it's the patches' fault but I was playing fine 6 hours ago.  Well since I'm home alone I guess I'll drink a few more beers and hang out in my underware watching war movies.
why did you uninstall/reinstall?? why not just patch/load game/play?
I have not reinstalled my game since installing it in dec.2006,when a patch came out, I patched/loaded game/play.
was just curious why you would go through all that,when a patch/play method would seem to be less frustrating...
RastaJon
+1|6487

p3lvicthrust wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Nothing wrong with my patch. 

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard