JaMrulezass
+47|6464|Hong Kong

Yeah, I no I posted this in another thread but this thing is so funny...Please i just wanna show everyone it, it is amazing..trust me and besisdes it sounds so real.

SRY MY ENGLISH IS NOT PERFECT, YOU SHOULD CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

W00t IVE DONE THE WHOLE SPEECH
This speaker, vice president Chaney, members of Congress, distinguished citizens and fellow citizens. Every year by law and by custom we meet here to threaten the world.

The American flag stands for cooperate scandals, recession, stock market declines, black mails, terror, burning with hot iron, gripping acid on the skin, mutilation with electric drills, cutting out tongues and rape.

Our first goal is to show other contempt for the environment. I have sent you a compre… I have sent out a comprehensive energy plan to devastate community, kill wild life and burn away millions of acres of treasured forest.

This government is taking unprecedented measures to protect out people and defend our homeland. We’ve begun unacculating troops and first responders against ballistic airports. And this year, for the first time we must offer every child in America 3 nuclear missiles.

Today, we’ve either arrested or otherwise dealt with 400 billion key commanders of Al Queda which is enlisting tens of thousands of new volunteers across America. They include amander directed logistics and funding for the CIA. One of them is found at the department of defense. One by one the terrorists are learning we are building a culture to encourage international terrorism..

Almost 3 months ago, the United Nations Security Council gave Saddam Hussein his final chance to disarm. The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently had an advanced nuclear program chemical in his house even while inspectors were in his country. Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase 700 million hydrogen-powered doctors and the western wall of the Pentagon. United States will ask the UN security council to convene on February the 5th to consider the facts of Iraq’s on going defiance of the world. Secretary state Paul will plant information to insight fear about Iraq’s links to terrorist groups.

And tonight I have a message for the people of Iraq, go home and die.

Trusting the insanity and restraint of the United States is not a strategy and it is not an option.

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2006-11-17 20:56:29)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6687|UK
hahhaa that is funny.

"to all you people in iraq, go home and die"

loll!!

How was that done?
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6434|Jax, Fl
Good find, looks totally real.

"Slowly the terrorists are learning that we are bulding a culture to encourage international terrorism."

nice
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6579
What, that's not real?
alpinestar
+304|6595|New York City baby.
It's so real I cannot believe it is lies.
JaMrulezass
+47|6464|Hong Kong
"We must arm each of the children in America 3 nuclear missiles"
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6405|NSW, Australia

i know how they did it
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
it's fake lol
Phantom2828
+51|6527|Land of the free
Of course its fake! LOL
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6458|behind my rifle
lawlz, go home and die,
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6443

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

i know how they did it
enlighten us
Kanye North
randy
+80|6464

11sog_raider wrote:

lawlz, go home and die,
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6502|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Why start a new topic, when you already have posted the same video .. in "my" thread?.. But it doesn't matter to me..

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=976334#p976334
JaMrulezass
+47|6464|Hong Kong
This speaker, vice president Chaney, members of Congress, distinguished citizens and fellow citizens. Every year by law and by custom we meet here to threaten the world.

The American flag stands for cooperate scandals, recession, stock market declines, black mails, terror, burning with hot iron, gripping acid on the skin, mutilation with electric drills, cutting out tongues and rape.

Our first goal is to show other contempt for the environment. I have sent you a compre… I have sent out a comprehensive energy plan to devastate community, kill wild life and burn away millions of acres of treasured forest.

This government is taking unprecedented measures to protect out people and defend our homeland. We’ve begun unacculating troops and first responders against ballistic airports. And this year, for the first time we must offer every child in America 3 nuclear missiles.

Today, we’ve either arrested or otherwise dealt with 400 billion key commanders of Al Queda which is enlisting tens of thousands of new volunteers across America. They include amander directed logistics and funding for the CIA. One of them is found at the department of defense. One by one the terrorists are learning we are building a culture to encourage international terrorism..

Almost 3 months ago, the United Nations Security Council gave Saddam Hussein his final chance to disarm. The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently had an advanced nuclear program chemical in his house even while inspectors were in his country. Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase 700 million hydrogen-powered doctors and the western wall of the Pentagon. United States will ask the UN security council to convene on February the 5th to consider the facts of Iraq’s on going defiance of the world. Secretary state Paul will plant information to insight fear about Iraq’s links to terrorist groups.

And tonight I have a message for the people of Iraq, go home and die.

Trusting the insanity and restraint of the United States is not a strategy and it is not an option.

Enjoy Ive done it

Last edited by JaMrulezass (2006-11-17 20:56:52)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

My friend wrote a great one. Don't remember the whole thing but here it goes

My fellow Americans,

As President of the United Staits, I come to you with dire news. As January 21st, Tew Thousand and Sicks, the United Staits Air Force has begun pre-emptive strikes on Basra, Tehran, Malibu, basically fucking everywhere. If you're a dirty terrorist communist/non-democracy bastard, you're already fucking dead.

Thanks you,
George Double You Bush
LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada
almost as good as

Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6480|Purdue

Hurricane wrote:

My friend wrote a great one. Don't remember the whole thing but here it goes

My fellow Americans,

As President of the United Staits, I come to you with dire news. As January 21st, Tew Thousand and Sicks, the United Staits Air Force has begun pre-emptive strikes on Basra, Tehran, Malibu, basically fucking everywhere. If you're a dirty terrorist communist/non-democracy bastard, you're already fucking dead.

Thanks you,
George Double You Bush
You fail at englishes.

LT.Victim wrote:

almost as good as
^ video ^
This is betters.
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6805063692754011230&q=Sunday+Bloody+Sunday&hl=en[/google]

Last edited by Goven (2006-11-17 21:12:47)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2944955749425667870&q=whos+the+nigga&hl=en[/google]
LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada
Thats the one I was looking for Goven..

God, we sure love making fun of Bush.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6655|Brisbane, Australia

Hurricane wrote:

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2944955749425667870&q=whos+the+nigga&hl=en[/google]
I remember that song on YTMND

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard