Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
InjectionNZ
Member
+1|4979|New Zealand
Any threads/info around about possibly becoming an admin on the server?
psH
Banned
+217|5073|Sydney

InjectionNZ wrote:

Any threads/info around about possibly becoming an admin on the server?
talk to Smokey.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|5012|Orrstrayleea

Ashlite wrote:

InjectionNZ wrote:

Any threads/info around about possibly becoming an admin on the server?
talk to Smokey.
And mention me and Ash while you're at it
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5095|NSW, Australia

aww widdle babies want to be admins.

just joking


but yeah i think that list of admins should be updated.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|5012|Orrstrayleea

XxRavenxX wrote:

aww widdle babies want to be admins.

just joking


but yeah i think that list of admins should be updated.
Quit following me in the AU section...stalker
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|5095|NSW, Australia

foiled agian!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|5012|Orrstrayleea

XxRavenxX wrote:

foiled agian!
Detective PTG
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,760|4842|what

Acreta wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

foiled agian!
Detective PTG
more like detective FAGGOT
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/rac_goshawk/4755.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

"coz you a far cry from acclaim nigga ubisoft"
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|5012|Orrstrayleea

Acreta wrote:

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

XxRavenxX wrote:

foiled agian!
Detective PTG
more like detective FAGGOT



hey smokey you know the au server actually has had quite a few players on recently?
Yeh, Tazz, Slayer and I got it started a few times.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=98784&p=1

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=60804&p=302

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2008-05-08 07:23:11)

dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|4524|Australia
hey PTG, did you know calling you detective faggot was a personal attack?


did you feel in any way offended by that? enough to report?


quite funny really. they are reading every single one of my posts like vultures


oh wait, personal attack again
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|5012|Orrstrayleea

Acreta wrote:

hey PTG, did you know calling you detective faggot was a personal attack?


did you feel in any way offended by that? enough to report?


quite funny really. they are reading every single one of my posts like vultures


oh wait, personal attack again
Ummmm....Yes, i reported you, that comment hurt.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|4524|Australia
but seriously
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5179|Gogledd Cymru

Ashlite, I reported it not that other berk, you don't talk to me anymore.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|4524|Australia
you idiot i got an awm

don't whore it i don't want to get banned again
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|5179|Gogledd Cymru

Awm, I never reported you.
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|4524|Australia
WELL ILL BE A CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF!


guess the mods are wasting their time hanging over me like that large bird. the whatsy!


eagle, thats it.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239
dtacs
say that 2 my face fucker not online
+126|4524|Australia
now THIS thread can be deleted, or morphed into cod4 form.
https://battlelog-cdn.battlefield.com/public/profile/bf3/kit-icon-recon.png?v=3173239

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard