R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6478|Melbourne

This thread will be used for people that have been unfairly Banned, Kicked, or Unjustly attacked by an Admin abusing there powers.  The complaint will be dealt with as a group, and if the reason is found to be Unjust it will be revoked.

Please State your request in the following format:

Name:
Date & Time:
Screenshot:
What Happened:

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-11-23 21:10:15)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6529|Internetfitlerland

Hopefully we wont have to use this thread very much, but if the time comes...
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6313|Australia QLD
question: does gamearena ban for UncapRape?
cuz ive been doing that lately.
also ive been threatened that i will be banned on internode #09 for uncap rapes with ah-1z
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6572|Melbourne, Australia.
Gamearena doesn't, Internode does, BF2s AU does (silly tho )
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6382

We just got uncap baseraped on the AU server on Jalalabad.  Some stupid snipers and PKMs just charged up the hill and lay down around the rocks.
Those guys need to be kicked after it gets rediculous.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6397|NSW, Australia

some_random_panda wrote:

We just got uncap baseraped on the AU server on Jalalabad.  Some stupid snipers and PKMs just charged up the hill and lay down around the rocks.
Those guys need to be kicked after it gets rediculous.
its fine as long as its not done in a vehicle
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6313|Australia QLD
may bf2s server increase the max players plz?
sometimes i keep on refreshing the server info too much waiting for a spare slot. and when i join i probably endup taking some one else's spot after they got kicked for lag or disconnected by accident, and they try to rejoin and 'bawn' 'bawn' - server full.
currently it has a limit of 32 people (except for reserved slots) and ye
42 or 64 is goodly i think.

edit:grammar

Last edited by Sneaky.Russian (2007-01-20 02:39:04)

l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6664|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
agreed 48 will be a great number. unlocks?
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6478|Melbourne

BF2s AU Support Uncap rape with kit weapons only.

To up the player size will up the cost of the server which is already quite pricey.  So at the moment its staying on 32 player
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6664|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
cool, didnt know that. Server is getting very popular. This morning there were no players on gamarena and node IO but bf2s was 32/32
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6572|Melbourne, Australia.
Please dear god keep it at 32
NOGGIN
God.
+40|6512
yes keep it at 32, its a good size
Sneaky.Russian
Random Hero
+119|6313|Australia QLD
last night (23/jan) it got really messy when the server had inf=0
lots of uncap baserapes happening with jets. especially by usmc on gulf of oman. i didnt get any names but ye. every 30 - 50 seconds a jet would fly by the airfied and do it's durty thing.
just thought i would share that with bf2s people.
Maxxxie74
+25|6562|Brisbane, Australia
Sneaky.Russian, the next time it happens, be sure to get screenshots and names of the offenders

Max
redstar
+0|6540
hey all

this is [iB]seventy7.au, long story short this account redstar is really old.

iam posting about the claymore spam on the bf2s sever, people are abusing the ff off rule and on top of it
one of ur admins was abusing it really badly AUSC-maxxxii74 or something like that and its just not fair.

silver was playin with me as well and a few other ib menbers. u couldnt move for more then 5 meters with getting claymored

bf2s sever is a pretty good sever good rego etc but i think its time to turn on ff

thanks 77

Last edited by redstar (2007-01-26 21:45:08)

~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Hey.  Mine FF is now on again due to the large amount of spam that we have been seeing.  This time it is a permanent setting and will not be turned off.

Thanks for bringing your clan along to play on the server.
Maxxxie74
+25|6562|Brisbane, Australia

redstar wrote:

iam posting about the claymore spam on the bf2s sever, people are abusing the ff off rule and on top of it
one of ur admins was abusing it really badly AUSC-maxxxii74 or something like that and its just not fair.
I'd like to respond to that.  The last time I went claywhoring was on the 6th of January, and I haven't done it since.  There is a fine distinction between "claywhoring" (spamming claywhores) and using claymores in an appropriate manner.  If you feel I've crossed it, by all means provide an example.

I'll admit I'm not the kind of sniper to hide in a bush the entire round.  If I come face to face with infantry, or find myself in enemy territory, you bet your arse I'll be using a claymore to protect myself.  If I'm capping a flag, I will certainly lay a claymore down to cover me.  I won't let myself be a sitting target just because I'm playing the Sniper class.

There was an occasion just recently where one of the other admins, R3v4n, saw a group of snipers put down 24 claymores (he actually counted them).  Now THAT is claywhoring.  I hope you can see the difference.

Having said that, we acknowledge that the FF off setting has been abused in the AU server, and on that basis it has been returned to on.  Let the TK-punish cycle begin.

Max.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6397|NSW, Australia

Maxxxie74 wrote:

redstar wrote:

I'd like to respond to that.  The last time I went claywhoring was on the 6th of January, and I haven't done it since.  There is a fine distinction between "claywhoring" (spamming claywhores) and using claymores in an appropriate manner.  If you feel I've crossed it, by all means provide an example.

I'll admit I'm not the kind of sniper to hide in a bush the entire round.  If I come face to face with infantry, or find myself in enemy territory, you bet your arse I'll be using a claymore to protect myself.  If I'm capping a flag, I will certainly lay a claymore down to cover me.  I won't let myself be a sitting target just because I'm playing the Sniper class.

There was an occasion just recently where one of the other admins, R3v4n, saw a group of snipers put down 24 claymores (he actually counted them).  Now THAT is claywhoring.  I hope you can see the difference.

Having said that, we acknowledge that the FF off setting has been abused in the AU server, and on that basis it has been returned to on.  Let the TK-punish cycle begin.

Max.
i told you all r3v4n was a clay whore
MrAus
+1|5977|Adelaide, Australia
Name: Mr.Australia
Date + Time: Wednesday 12-12-07 about 7:00pm
Screenshot: didn't get one coz i noticed it at the last second before being kicked and banned
What Happened: hi there i was on your infantry server (Karkand) the other day i got banned for hacking when i was on 12 kills and 12 deaths (i wouldnt pay for hacks anyway) and once i got kicked it said ive been banned for Teamkilling
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Im uploading a short video to youtube now.  I fraps'd some of your round, and some of the shots/movements were quite suss imo.  I was alerted to you by another member of the forums, and I joined the game to take a look.  The ban was off what I saw, and I alone made the decision.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

Ok, here is one short clip of many I took over that round.

One thing to note, when your using the MG, all your shots go straight to the head, and no where else.  Also, you cant see it on youtube, but as your walking down the alley, there is someone at the end of your gun.  Effectively, tracking.

I can do some BR footage for you if you like, but Id just be wasting my time on an open and shut case.

Feel free to respond.

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2007-12-08 17:43:45)

NOGGIN
God.
+40|6512
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3662/ownedue1.jpg
Edit: Decided image was to big. Made it a link now.

Last edited by NOGGIN (2007-12-10 06:11:21)

MrAus
can you send me the link??
i haven't played since august 4th 06 , so im very noobish and all i do is aim for the head! and every game ive played since ive came back ive lagged majorly
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwuy7WIG … p?id=53458

Enjoy that now.  The admins have spoken, and usless you can produce something that changes all our minds completely, we are all in agreement that the ban will stay.
MrAus
And how can i do that???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard