HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6622

plastic_budgie wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

plastic_budgie wrote:

i got a 629m on dalian on carrier in my sig.. the chinese had taken all our flag's(what a suprise) and wa sgetting solo raped by z-10 and the j-10 was rippin so i thougt sod this ime off up on the top and commander spotted a sniper so i looked that was and could see something so faint bullet drop was immense .. and got him
great shot, but how do you know it was 629m?
Cause you hold "T" and say attack here and it comes up with a distance
Gotcha, now I'm impressed..
plastic_budgie
+114|6793|England : East Yorkshire

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

plastic_budgie wrote:

HaywoodJablowme wrote:

great shot, but how do you know it was 629m?
Cause you hold "T" and say attack here and it comes up with a distance
Gotcha, now I'm impressed..
Thx
HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6418|Inside the AR Rockets.
One time, I was in Road to Jalalabad sniping some dudes running for the USMC outpost. I missed soooo bad, that my shot killed spawnofthemist who was playing Camp Gibraltar. Gatta love em L96A1s.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6543|Valley of the Dragons

plastic_budgie wrote:

i got a 629m on dalian on carrier in my sig.. the chinese had taken all our flag's(what a suprise) and wa sgetting solo raped by z-10 and the j-10 was rippin so i thougt sod this ime off up on the top and commander spotted a sniper so i looked that was and could see something so faint bullet drop was immense .. and got him
Nice Budgie, compensating for bulletdrop would probably have been in the region of 2 meters plus or something. Awesome shot.

Gonna file that one away with dont_be_ss his shots +1 and virtual kuddo's tp you sir

When did you post about this shot anyway because I missed it somehow?
plastic_budgie
+114|6793|England : East Yorkshire

Jemme101 wrote:

plastic_budgie wrote:

Nice Budgie, compensating for bulletdrop would probably have been in the region of 2 meters plus or something. Awesome shot.

Gonna file that one away with dont_be_ss his shots +1 and virtual kuddo's tp you sir

When did you post about this shot anyway because I missed it somehow?
I never did post about it should have done now come to think of it.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6535|N. Ireland

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

My longest shot was a headshot from the crane at the construction site in Sharqui to the roof of the TV station.
same for me. only a few hundred metres, if that. my target was moving also.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6730|UK

I.M.I Militant wrote:

yer well im so l337 i hardly play anymore ..
too busy posting pictures of your pubes on this site?
JohnLeavitt
+16|6485
my funnyest kill ever... lol i killed a F35 with the mounted gun on a jeep, he tryed to bomb me and i owned him,about a minuite later i got kicked for "hacking" lol the poor sap i shot down was the admin lol...
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6872|Denver colorado
I was showing my friend how to control the fire of the pkm. (him being a support whore) and I poped like 3 bursts off and killed a dude while looking towards the construction site from the tv station.

another time I was in a tank on oman An i shot randomly from the beach towards the mec airbase and got a kill like 20 seconds after I shot

But my longest sniper shot was when I was on the crane between the smokestacks and I killed a guy on that beach head one in the middle.
harp03n
+5|6414
this is the reason i posted it here... i saw the video of the guy and its pretty amazing to see it on tape... i'll never be able to proof this shot in a good manner but i now know there are more ppl who killed on great distance with a lucky shot...

i can try to do it again but it wont work you cant count for the bulletdrop (bulletspeed?) and you just fire towards a flag on the 3d map... you lucky if some1 is there
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

harp03n wrote:

this is the reason i posted it here... i saw the video of the guy and its pretty amazing to see it on tape... i'll never be able to proof this shot in a good manner but i now know there are more ppl who killed on great distance with a lucky shot...

i can try to do it again but it wont work you cant count for the bulletdrop (bulletspeed?) and you just fire towards a flag on the 3d map... you lucky if some1 is there
Well you said it yourself, it was a lucky shot. If you cannt reproduce it or you didnt have it on tape there is no real point in trying to get it acknowledged know is there. Thats the difference between you and some of the more established snipers like plasticbudgie and dont_be_ss.
dont_be_ss
+312|6636|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

Jemme101 wrote:

harp03n wrote:

Well you said it yourself, it was a lucky shot. If you cannt reproduce it or you didnt have it on tape there is no real point in trying to get it acknowledged know is there. Thats the difference between you and some of the more established snipers like plasticbudgie and dont_be_ss.
And you.
dubbs
+105|6674|Lexington, KY
I have two kills that come to mind, for my best.  I killed a guy in a DVP at full speed from the hip with a sniper rifle.  I also killed a guy on Sharqi from the Construction site flag, with a pistol as he was climbing the crane.
Apoc-SAS
rebmeM
+39|6430|Scotland
How do u know to the exact meter how far it was?
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

Apoc-SAS wrote:

How do u know to the exact meter how far it was?
Sigh ... ok I am in a good mood , two ways in measuring it I know about ...

1. Go SquadLeader and set a waymarker like Move To on your targets position and press you Alt-key (default) to check the distance in meters.

2. Get out the the old measuring tape; spot your target and switch to map. Measure the distance on your map from yourself to the target and also measure your distance to a flag nearby. Then work out the distance with some math in meters to that target.

First way is quicker as you can see
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6669|Warlord

lavadisk wrote:

I was showing my friend how to control the fire of the pkm. (him being a support whore) and I poped like 3 bursts off and killed a dude while looking towards the construction site from the tv station.
AK-101:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/ … een529.jpg

Not quite as far, but with the G36C:
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/8788/g36c100mef9.jpg

dubbs wrote:

I have two kills that come to mind, for my best.  I killed a guy in a DVP at full speed from the hip with a sniper rifle.
Pickup truck was moving, I was spotting and left off the commo rose button too quickly:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/ … r_Kill.jpg

Problem is these aren't 'best' shots since it's all luck.

dubbs wrote:

I also killed a guy on Sharqi from the Construction site flag, with a pistol as he was climbing the crane.
That's easy; it's very likely he got pegged by a sniper on the way to the crane or on the ladder, just before you shot. It only takes a single pistol bullet to finish off unarmoured targets that have been hit with any of the bolt-action rifles.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6565|Little blue planet, milky way

Gigaflynn wrote:

i think i can outdo you
on wake, i fired 3 pistol bullets into the air and killed a guy bailing from a plane XD
just to empty the clip, and i got a kill
XD
Lol... I did something similar. On Karkand, I killed a guy in the TOW on the square. As a UAV showed he was the last one in the area, I ran down the street towards hotel (using the eastern street). I had like 5-6 rounds in my pistol, so I just shot them at random towards the US spawn. And I got a kill !!! You couldn't even see HALF that distance with a sniper rifle (!)

As for sniper rifle kills, I do believe that the bullet will "stop" after about 1km, same as a tank shell. So in theory that would be the longest shot, but you'd have to have much higher settings than currently possible, and a no fog cheat to be able to do it.
I think about 400 meters is the longest I've been able to make a kill (helo pilot on a carrier, not sure if it was Oman, Dalian or Wake) with the M95. Maybe 20-30 meters more with the M24 (Zatar shooting from the hills to the center spawn)
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6355|Netherlands

buLLet_t00th wrote:

One time, in Mashturr, I shot into the sky and killed someone playing on Sharqi, true story!
LOL...
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6207
what A LUCKY SHOT, you should participate in a Lottery contest
Longbow
+163|6689|Odessa, Ukraine
aprox ~650m , on Kashan Desert with M14 DMR
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6502|UK

sharpshot19 wrote:

thats nothing i shot a SRAW from the carrier on dalian and took out a j10 on the airstrip at wake before it had a chance to take off
What is the actually range of the SRAW/Eryx does it just keep going of fizzles after a certain range?
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6263|Finland
Well i have artilleried flying jet about 800alt ;D
Miniman7474
Banned.
+30|6241|Daqing Oilfields?
I shot down a jet with a tank round on tampa today...that was bitchen.
mafropetee
+18|6186|Altamonte Springs, FL
hmm once i killed someone on the top of a building in kark with the L96A1 unscoped. i knew he was there, but there were people everywhere else and i paniced so i shot at him... and he died. i guess i kinda forgot i had a sniper rifle.

i wish i had a screenshot. but i was trying to stay alive at the moment as i was in the middle of a wave of bullets so i ran off not thinking about a screenie

ive also gotten the more common shots that are still fun. like, someone runs right up to you when your a sniper, they have an rpk, you pull out your pistol and shoot them in the head real quick a few times and they die and you laugh. yeahh...
Dont_be_sS.V2
+22|6211
My 3rd furthest recorded kill. 599m i believe.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard