spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6775|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
it's awesome when nubs don't even know how to set up swear filters if they REALLY have to.

you got kicked because they set up "Ass" as "wild"  which is the same as searching for *awnof* on the memberlist here would return my name.

they should learn how to set LITERAL word filters.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6539|NSW, Australia

CackNBallz wrote:

As long as they don't ban "potatowned" I'll be fine.

http://www.filehigh.com/serve/1/3703.gif
lol +1
Godhatch
+5|6743
i'm not saying it wasn't my fault for getting kicked. i know i swore of my own free will but there wasn't even a warning or anything as i would usually stop as soon as it appears. plus i just think its bull how the other team were totally breaking rules of the game and yet i get kicked for calling them an asshole. oh well.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6812|In You Endo- Stoke
I normally only swear when some stupid son of a bitch is padding.Thats exactly what happend last night spawned in a heli and some guy was telling everyone to switch seats.After i bitched at him he said "It isn't padding"
Thats when i started swearing at him.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-11-17 02:26:43)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6573|Brisbane, Australia

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

"It isn't padding"
lol what a nub
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6578|The Land of Scott Walker

MuseSeeker wrote:

If you can't control yourself then you deserve it. Respect other people.
They were not respecting him by spawncamping in such a lame manner.  I say their spawncamping was more disrespectful than a couple protesting words.   

Servers should post their rules on the loading screen.  If they don't want swearing, everyone will see it when the log in and fair warning has been made.  If they don't put it on the load screen, then fair warning has not been established and they should warn twice, then kick.  If the person comes back and continues, 24 hours ban.  Perma bans are stupid except for weeding out stat padders and glitchers.  In my opinion, no server admin can't justify kicking for "noob" "wtf" etc etc.  That's just lame and they should get a life. 

PS I got kicked on a server when I typed "attack their commander assets".  You guessed it "ASSets" . . . gimme a break. I came back and tried to explain what I was trying to say and they kicked me again.  So I gave up.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-11-17 06:29:08)

JohnLeavitt
+16|6576
lol i have got kicked so many times for language lol, i usualy now use the "altered" versions. FVCK, SHIOT, AS WHOLE, lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard