[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de
don´t be scared. just download and install it. it won´t bite you.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6478|Bournemouth, South England

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

don´t be scared. just download and install it. it won´t bite you.
Won't bite? Thats no fun
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6383|Michigan, USA

Okay, I'll admit that "ITS OFFICIAL" but I guess I'm just wanting it to be more publicly announced, as you said, the EA site is being updated now... essentially, I guess I'm wanting for it to appear on EA downloader and/or the main page of the EA BF2 site... besides, got a math exam tonight, not like I could actually play right now... nonetheless, thanks for the consolidation of links

Sk wrote:

commandochristian wrote:

I don't know, it seems so shady... I think it's the lack of "Hey 1.41 is out - download now!" that's keeping me from doing so... guess I'll wait a little and see what develops...
not sure how much more "ITS OFFICIAL" you need:

EA Site Administrator has posted the OFFICIAL links HERE:
http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=32024

There is also this thread that's been going on for a while now, and it states the EA site is being updated now...
http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jsp … dID=150071
jamie_v1.1
+35|6472|Leeds, UK

kessel! wrote:

some one go and check the blackhawk guns and other shit that they fucked over in the past. maybe they are finally giving the people what they want and just want to surprise us.
Ya, im sure they'd do that.

NOT!!
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6449|Trondheim, Norway
isn't this patch in incremental somewhere?! i cant find any, anyone could give me a link (to an incremental version)?
TrinhViet
+6|6375|Germany

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

isn't this patch in incremental somewhere?! i cant find any, anyone could give me a link (to an incremental version)?
theres no incremental version of the patch. only the full patch is available
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

Wow.. This is the first time I'm downloading a patch at this speed! (avg. 650kbps) Apparently no-one else wants it..

Last edited by DonFck (2006-11-16 11:26:20)

I need around tree fiddy.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6552|Eastern USA
1.41? What's next, AT missiles are auto infantry seeking? You can now throw your gun at an enemy? Piss on a tank to short circut it? Won't be DLing this till I hear what's wrong w/ it
Sk
stat padding is for girls
+41|6359

SaladForks wrote:

1.41? What's next, AT missiles are auto infantry seeking? You can now throw your gun at an enemy? Piss on a tank to short circut it? Won't be DLing this till I hear what's wrong w/ it
scarily... it's fixed all the intermittant "lag" issues I was having.. which is nice..

nowt wrong that I've found so far....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

Sk wrote:

SaladForks wrote:

scarily... it's fixed all the intermittant "lag" issues I was having.. which is nice..

nowt wrong that I've found so far....
By lag do you mean RAM stuttering lag or Internet Ping lag?
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6519|EUtopia | Austria
I a) don't know why people are complaining about such a large patch - it doesn't take that long to download and b) I don't understand why everyone's complaining about that just one bug has been fixed.

Be happy!
I don't think anything with the game play should be changed anyway (Except maybe vehicles with unmounted weaponry on IO servers...).
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
So do we have any fixings ? Anyone know the list ?
If yes plz post it as soon as possible.I cant play Bf2 now coz its fucked up and im not able to install any of the patches (1.3,1.4) nothing...
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

Don't you find it amusing that when a new patch is out, ea.coms BF2-site is the last one to give us that information?

Last edited by DonFck (2006-11-16 12:18:40)

[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6623|pimelteror.de

DonFck wrote:

Don't you find it amusing that when a new patch is out, ea.coms BF2-site is the last one to give us that information?
true
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6593|Camp XRay

DonFck wrote:

Don't you find it amusing that when a new patch is out, ea.coms BF2-site is the last one to have that information?
yeah, they have to realign all the hamsters on the proper wheels, then make sure all the dominoes are set up correctly, and finally once everything is in place they set off the chain of events and the midgets who look like rosy O'Donnell update the website.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6602|Finland

Marlboroman82 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Don't you find it amusing that when a new patch is out, ea.coms BF2-site is the last one to have that information?
yeah, they have to realign all the hamsters on the proper wheels, then make sure all the dominoes are set up correctly, and finally once everything is in place they set off the chain of events and the midgets who look like rosy O'Donnell update the website.
EA.COM - An illustration of what goes on

aujt74
+11|6665|Scotland!
From EA UK BF2 forum:

"Oddly enough, there was a client-side issue which was contributing to server crashes which this patch addresses. The patch is a large one because it is the full patch rather than being incremental (which had an issue during testing meaning it had to be reworked) so rather than delay the entire patch prcoess to fix the incremental patch, the decision was taken to release the whole patch in one hit."

Source: http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=32015
Post is about halfway down the page from EAUK_Protagonist
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

DonFck wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

LOAZ U IZ LEK DA FUNNIES BOI EVA - FROM xXx.xCUTIE4EVAx.xXx <3333

Lol.. how frightfully funny.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6383|Michigan, USA

LOL!  Hilarious!   Definately got a good laugh out of the video and the reply... lol

Knightnifer wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

LOAZ U IZ LEK DA FUNNIES BOI EVA - FROM xXx.xCUTIE4EVAx.xXx <3333

Lol.. how frightfully funny.
Diray
+13|6432|København, Danmark
Man, it never ends. I just finished downloading patch 1.4 on my 50kb/s connection...
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6457|Melbourne

Dam it EA!
BF2s AU server will tempararly be on 1.4 for tonight due to the opening night.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
SuperRoach
+3|6625
This is annoying - the ladder finals are currently underway, and its going to break support for half of the battlecorders if they update halfway through
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

DonFck wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

ROFLMFKCO!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Fuck you DICE. Fuck you EA. 500 MB or whatever it is FOR ONE FUCKING FIX?

Shove 2142 up your ass you Swedish and American assholes. I hope you all lose your fucking jobs and your stocks deplete and your companies go bankrupt, shit stains.
Diray
+13|6432|København, Danmark

Hurricane wrote:

Fuck you DICE. Fuck you EA. 500 MB or whatever it is FOR ONE FUCKING FIX?

Shove 2142 up your ass you Swedish and American assholes. I hope you all lose your fucking jobs and your stocks deplete and your companies go bankrupt, shit stains.

For some reason, though, I agree.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard