Aldaris37
+1|6748
Hi,

I would like to know how to discover cheaters in a game? I experienced some very very bizarre games where someones are very hard to kill and I fall only on a single shot from any angle.

I know that there are some cheaters who runs some games on the BF2 network and are kicked out from certain servers.

Can someone explain that type of cancer that pisses me off and scrap my willing to play?

Thanks...
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6758|Vermont
Ummmmmmmmm.  I don't believe I have ever encountered a definite cheater in BF2.  It tends to be a word that people throw around when they aren't playing well.  I get killed all the time by a single shot it seems or in a wierd way.  Chances are it was just server lad or something like that, not a hacker.
Boogie
+1|6763
Its probably one of those things, Just had one of those myself.  walked up to a flag that was being turned by 4 guys and laid them all out with a pump action shotgun.  I was like aaa thats what it feels like, they were probably throwing around "hacker".  But after doing that its probably a combination of things. 

But yeah there are cheaters out there, i would say that 99% of a ranked server population are probably legit, just find a couple of servers with active(playing) admins and you should be good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard