Parker
isteal
+1,452|6440|The Gem Saloon

wah1188 wrote:

So what if they got a crappy sony handycam strapped to a seagull. Not like it had guns and missles and actually posed a serious threat. Intelligence is only deadly when its act upon.
that is definitly wrong....
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6583|Search Whore killing fields
Dont these guys know they have to blow up the trailor?

Actually this movie blows, its the same thing with different veiws, someone needs to die
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6798|Toronto, ON

Naughty_Om wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

i think its interesting how Americans in this forum thinks that they have the best technology in the world and that they are sooooooo much more advanced then the rest of the world
other than A. brits, Israelis Chinese and Germans. WE ARE
And Japan, Australia, Sweden, Norway, and France.
Alpha as fuck.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6583|Search Whore killing fields

Nyte wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

i think its interesting how Americans in this forum thinks that they have the best technology in the world and that they are sooooooo much more advanced then the rest of the world
WE HAVE THE BEST TECHNOLOGY IDIOT! You ever see terminator movies? WE HAVE THAT, YOU DONT

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-11-16 18:23:10)

Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6701|United States of America
LOL, the US doesn't let things fly that close to its Carriers without knowing about it.  Ever hear of AWACs, Fighter patrols, radar, Carrier groups, and Satellites.  If it was taken by Iranian aircraft, I am pretty confident it was of no threat and the US knew about it.  I looks to be at a pretty high altitude. To be something that would be so small to not be detectable is quite the reach. I doubt they could have a UAV that is small enough too be undetected yet able to fly that high with the range needed to get to the carrier with the electronics to be useful.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6701|United States of America

DirtyMexican wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

WE HAVE THE BEST TECHNOLOGY IDIOT! You ever see terminator movies? WE HAVE THAT, YOU DONT
We have chia pets dammit, I'm talking pots that GROW plant like hair!!!!  You don't make things like that without advanced technology.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6821
So... it's a grainy, shaky, 4 minute long video? I think the ship's official site offers MUCH more info that this shitty video.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6607
Such as the carriers exact location during wartime operations.  Or not.
eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6477|St.Louis, Missouri
who cares
cospengle
+140|6533|Armidale, NSW, Australia

eyesteponbabies wrote:

who cares
Hmm. You put forward a strong case, but I'm still not convinced.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6821

cospengle wrote:

eyesteponbabies wrote:

who cares
Hmm. You put forward a strong case, but I'm still not convinced.
Read my post.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6595|Southeastern USA

herrr_smity wrote:

so..............show us norway's nuke powered carrier comparable to the reagan, we are a nation of rednecks afterall, rednecks like horsepower and guns
eagles1106
+269|6629|Marlton, New Jersey.
Even if we are "vounerable", they can't do anything.  They can plan no attack.  Just because a UAV was able to spy on us doesnt mean that we are open to attack, because as soon as one military plane gets close to that carrier at a position good enough for attack, they carrier will know about it.  Unless they can strap weapons systems to the UAV (like we have with the predator), it honestly doesnt matter.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
CVN-76, baddest war machine in the known universe

http://www.reagan.navy.mil/photographs/photographs.htm
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6434|USA, MICHIGAN
The carrier scene it, no ifs ands or buts about it.  If the enemy wants to think that they got away with something, cool, because now they think that they have a piece of hardware that works.  But we can find that piece of crap and KILL it.  Honestly, if we wanted to shoot it down, they could've done it easily.  Let them think they got away with something, then we can wax their asses later.

P.S.  SEMPER FI  (I know a little bit about military hardware, and I also believe that BLOOD MAKES THE GRASS GROW GREEN)
eyesteponbabies
Banned
+13|6477|St.Louis, Missouri
who cares x 2.
Erkut.hv
+124|6781|California
Enemy Boat Spotted
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6569|the Netherlands
it was not a UAV but a Iranian hawk with a camera attached to it
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I can't see shit with that video, if that's an e-warfare fitted bird on the starboard cat they may have even been tracing the drone transmission to see where it came from. probably gained more intel about the iranians by letting it stay up there.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6526|Somewhere else

herrr_smity wrote:

I am an American and we have a right to know what our government knows, and our governemnt lets us know that all other countries are armed with muskets and canoes, WE DO have the best technology, Our economy is great, Bush is honest, our debt doesn't matter, oh, and pigs fly....
Parker
isteal
no america doesnt have all the best technology....look at the kalishnikov, thats one of the reasons we lost so many people in nam.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6762
It looks like shite. 7 Aircrafts have tried to shoot it down but failed. Well, you would wonder how 7 pilots who have probably excellent skill in flying, couldn't shoot down a slow moving drown.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Parker
isteal

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

It looks like shite. 7 Aircrafts have tried to shoot it down but failed. Well, you would wonder how 7 pilots who have probably excellent skill in flying, couldn't shoot down a slow moving drown.
how the hell do you know seven aircraft tried to shoot it down????
do you know what a sea sparrow is???
ill give you a hint: its not a bird.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6667|London, England

Erkut.hv wrote:

Enemy Boat Spotted
Only this time round it's slightly more dangerous than a rubber boat with an LMG duct taped onto the front.

---

At the end of the day, the U.S (yes, i'm besmirching our seemingly invincible almighty overlords, ban me) isn't ready to take on Iran. End of story.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-11-17 08:12:03)

Mr.Pieeater
+116|6670|Cherry Pie
Compared to US UAVs that UAV definately sucked ass.  US UAVs have super smooth camera shots.  Also, in this world of crazy Iranians and stuff I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of that country.  Besides, an F-18 has a top speed of Mach 1.8, while a X-45C (a UAV) a new UAV as of 2002 can only hit Mach 0.85...

Honestly a F-18 going more than twice the speed of a UAV could catch that thing in minutes...  AND I really don't think that shaky piece of crap was able to hit Mach 0.85....  If it truly was a UAV.  From the looks of the camera it was probably a normal jet with an Iranian who had a Sony Handy-cam.

Last edited by Mr.Pieeater (2006-11-17 08:16:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard