jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.

JohnLeavitt wrote:

I have been killed by motions mines because i was standing neer then capping the silo and some retarded 11 year olld noob drives his car right up to me and BOOM we were both dead, .... what a faggot...
And by him not noticing mines you assume he is Homosexual and 11 years old?
MDKThePriest
+6|6564

jord wrote:

JohnLeavitt wrote:

I have been killed by motions mines because i was standing neer then capping the silo and some retarded 11 year olld noob drives his car right up to me and BOOM we were both dead, .... what a faggot...
And by him not noticing mines you assume he is Homosexual and 11 years old?
Isn't that the only way to tell?
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6675|Houston, Texas
motion mines are fun. you can really find some neat spots to place them. i enjoy watching helos take off and not make it out of the shield, so the wreckage falls down back into the titan.
Dex Luther
+32|6440|Canukastan

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

motion mines are fun. you can really find some neat spots to place them. i enjoy watching helos take off and not make it out of the shield, so the wreckage falls down back into the titan.
Where do you place then so they destroy an enemy helo while it's taking off?
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
here is a tip, go as fast as you can up to the flag they are covering, and just as you get there jump into the 2nd seat, and they wont know ya there, kinnda like the commander wont know ya there if ya taking a flag in a tank in the 2nd seat, i love motion mines.... NERF NOTHING
zeidmaan
+234|6417|Vienna

I though once, after destroying the AA guns on the enemy titan, what would happen If I drop motion mines in to enemy "hangar bay". Well they stay on the shield but when someone tries to take off...  BOOM!!!!
So you see  "motion mines can be teh gay"

Last edited by zeidmaan (2006-11-15 16:12:01)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6644|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

zeidmaan wrote:

I though once, after destroying the AA guns on the enemy titan, what would happen If I drop motion mines in to enemy "hangar bay". Well they stay on the shield but when someone tries to take off...  BOOM!!!!
So you see  "motion mines can be teh gay"
yes that works.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard