The Magic Mullet
+240|6431
I do, I like Canadians. They are not to dissimilar to Northern English people (That's English, not British). We both have neighbours to the south who are more obsessed with money, power and guns, no matter how ridiculous they seem.
Like Northeners, Canadians can actually have a laugh. Not just with other people but at the expense of themselves also (a key skill).
They're laid back, down to earth people. And I like them.

That is all.

Also, terrorism to Northeners is not to far off from terrorism to Canadians. In the North of England terrorism is defined as moving Coronation Street to a later timeslot, or the price of Chips & Mushy Peas being over £1. In Canada, terrorism is definded as moose theft. Or so i'm told.

Last edited by The Magic Mullet (2006-11-15 02:50:17)

joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6605|Cheshire. UK
Lol..... lived worked and played in Canada..... Brilliant people...even considering emigrating there.....the only problem is their beer tastes like piss!!
IKC-Wildcat
+1|6655
lol beer taste like piss what kind of beer were you drinking man if it was bud then hell yah i'd say it taste like piss to all depends on what you like i have had american beer and i find some beer from here taste like it but others totally different but to be honest i would rather american beer so i have to agree with you in a way because it does have a better taste in a way but i still love my canadian eh.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6605|Cheshire. UK
I have also noticed that you dont see any Ugly Canadian women out until after dark....is this a law or something????.............................       ( Except in Wainwright..........They are all Ugly up there)

Last edited by joker3327 (2006-11-15 02:53:06)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6526|Adelaide, South Australia

IKC-Wildcat wrote:

lol beer taste like piss what kind of beer were you drinking man if it was bud then hell yah i'd say it taste like piss to all depends on what you like i have had american beer and i find some beer from here taste like it but others totally different but to be honest i would rather american beer so i have to agree with you in a way because it does have a better taste in a way but i still love my canadian eh.
DAMMIT MAN, BREATHE!
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6598|Scarborough Yorkshire England

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Also, terrorism to Northeners is not to far off from terrorism to Canadians. In the North of England terrorism is defined as moving Coronation Street to a later timeslot, or the price of Chips & Mushy Peas being over £1. In Canada, terrorism is definded as moose theft. Or so i'm told.
LMAO Damn right I went to the chippy the other night and it cost me £1.30 for chips n curry sauce the bloke had a mask and a stripey jumper on I swear.

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-11-15 06:01:06)

Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6669|USA
Saint Catherines St. Montreal. <---The only place you need to be in Canada for the best time of your life. Club SuperSexy. Tell them Mason sent you.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6409|Alberta, Canada

The Magic Mullet wrote:

In Canada, terrorism is definded as moose theft. Or so I'm told.
!
I'm going to have to start keeping an eye on my moose then.

But seriously though... All those stereotypes are quite funny I find...

Playing with a guy from Finland a while ago, "Hey, Heavy_Guns. Where are you from?"
"Oh, I'm from Canada."
"Canada? I thought Canadians only spoke French in Canada?"
"Do you think we live in igloos as well?"
*no reply*
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6691|Espoo, Finland

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

In Canada, terrorism is definded as moose theft. Or so I'm told.
!
I'm going to have to start keeping an eye on my moose then.

But seriously though... All those stereotypes are quite funny I find...

Playing with a guy from Finland a while ago, "Hey, Heavy_Guns. Where are you from?"
"Oh, I'm from Canada."
"Canada? I thought Canadians only spoke French in Canada?"
"Do you think we live in igloos as well?"
*no reply*
Eh? Isn't that Igloo thing the common stereotype for the Finnish people?
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6472|Melbourne - Home of Football
Try Molson Canadian for starters, and then move on to the local specialities, I found Big Rock Brewery made some good stuff, and that I liked Canadian beer, and I'm from Australia (home of the best beer in the world) says something
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
American https://distritos.telepolis.com/southpark/lib/merchandising/p/Kyle_with_Ike_Figuresp.jpg Canadian
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6739|Oslo, Norway
I don't like People from Trondheim, go ahead; hate me.
jord
+2,382|6684|The North, beyond the wall.
Go North!

Psp Einhoven is really from Canada,Aka Psp-Rpg.
Brasso
+1,549|6637

jord wrote:

You sure about that?  He's from Texas.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jord

haffeysucks wrote:

jord wrote:

You sure about that?  He's from Texas.
He won't tell you the truth,you'll have to take my word for it.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Hey my grand parents are from Tronheim. I HATE YOU
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6739|Oslo, Norway

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

I meant Bergen
jord

WilhelmSissener wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

I meant Bergen
You spelt Belgrade wrong.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6569|British Columbia, Canada
yes, I like Canadians too.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6739|Oslo, Norway

jord wrote:

WilhelmSissener wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

I meant Bergen
You spelt Belgrade wrong.
Todays fun fact about Bergen is: The city of Bergen, Norway has more inhabitanst that are sheep than inhabitants that are Fumans.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6466|UK
Canadians are so cool! I talked to this Canadian telemarketer on the phone she was so polite.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6514
yeah I guess we are pretty nifty fellas

and about being in montreal for the best time of your life, i heard that too

moose theft? It's been on the down low, but Polar Bear theft, that's something to look out for!!
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6514

wah1188 wrote:

Canadians are so cool! I talked to this Canadian telemarketer on the phone she was so polite.
lol i once prank called a (canadian) guy and he called back after i hung up (assuming he used *69) and left a message saying "uh, yeah, i think you just prank called me, kinda funny, uhh yeaa, so cya have a good day"

lol

U.s version would be a bit more viscious i think
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6773|UK

The Magic Mullet wrote:

I do, I like Canadians. They are not to dissimilar to Northern English people (That's English, not British). We both have neighbours to the south who are more obsessed with money, power and guns, no matter how ridiculous they seem.
Like Northeners, Canadians can actually have a laugh. Not just with other people but at the expense of themselves also (a key skill).
They're laid back, down to earth people. And I like them.

That is all.

lol. Southerners have fun too , and the reason we get bombed is because we have all the money and therefore all the power!!!!!!
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6534|So Cal
I do as well, I think everyone should own one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard