Served and Out
+642|6560|Southampton, UK

GO LAMBERT CARBINE
It's a the god of guns.
_The.Don_05
Im super serial
+58|6582|England
Clark.Clark.Clark.

The whole long range owange thing can be countered easily. If you see an enemy that you know you can't kill with the clark...run away. Find cover and hunt someone else. If you however desperately wanted that kill then try and go around the outside of them, come up behind and BAM!

Say on a map like Camp Gilbrator, Tunis Harbor or Fall of Berlin where you get a bunch of people hoarding in one place, it can't be beaten. You can usually one shot infantry at close range as its easy to put their head in the large circle cross hair, so you can easily take out 4 people.

Just think 10 kills with it in a round, the close combat pin is yours so thats another 10 points not to mention the kill streaks you get with this thing. So you can get the carbine in no time.

The Pds thinggy is also useful, however it doesn't always seem to work. There is most probably a logical explanation for it but I dunno.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645
I don't know, from what I've seen the Clark isn't that great. Even at very close range it takes 2 shots to kill someone...and during those 2 shots they can easily spray with an assault rifle and take you down first. Most of the maps seem to be designed for medium range stand-offs, and trying to get into shotgun range will likely get you killed by a grenade. It just seems to situational to own people with.

Also, max clip seems really shitty (unless you play engineer).

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-11-15 13:30:23)

the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6693|Vancouver BC Canada
Get the claymores, then get the lambert.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard