Nico-DeathDealer
+1|6767
Well I downloaded SF and istalled it with no problems. Then I downloaded the 1.12 patch and installed it with no problems. Now when I start up the game and try logon I get a screen after about a minute that says the connection was refused by the server. I can't even logon on to the account servers!?!?! What the hell is the deal! My internet is working.  This blows and I'm pissed. I've tried restaring my computer and even defragging even though I know it's not a problem on my end.

Is anyone else experiencing similar problems and/or have a solution?
PtlSmalls
+0|6728
I am having the same problem.  Game seems to take a long time to load up, then when I attempt to login to the account server it either hangs or says that the connection was refused.  Anyone have any ideas?
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6758
issue I have is when I hit login, it goes to the "connecting to account server" screen, then after a minute or so comes back with "invalid password" -- so I clear out the box and put in the EXACT SAME password, and it lets me in...  a minor inconvinience
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6845|"Frisco"

Probably just busy busy. It'll come back I'm sure. I had the same "wrong password" shit too.
ryanclark182
+0|6747
Its taking me forever to log in as well, and when i do, about half the time it just starts loading a map at random.
LTD_SpikE
+0|6762
Ryanclark, are you using the Play Battlefield, or Play Online icon.  I coudln't for the life of me figure out why every time i loaded the game it would randomly pick a server for me, until I noticed that I was using the Play online short cut to load up the game.  As soon as I signed into the account server it would load up a random server.

SpikE
ryanclark182
+0|6747

LTD_SpikE wrote:

Ryanclark, are you using the Play Battlefield, or Play Online icon.  I coudln't for the life of me figure out why every time i loaded the game it would randomly pick a server for me, until I noticed that I was using the Play online short cut to load up the game.  As soon as I signed into the account server it would load up a random server.

SpikE
mystery solved!!  I had just been clicking an icon at random, thanks for the help.
Nico-DeathDealer
+1|6767
I finally got in late last night after several tries. Although it was an utter annoyance it all seems worth it. I love th enew expansion and for some reason it seems to run smoother!?!?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard