=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6558

Zefar wrote:

Well if someone tries to knife me while I'm just killing people I'll just fill them with bullets.

If I see a sniper I'll most likely knife him from behind and I usually always try to knife people in my own titan. They usually don't watch their backs then.

If two people have a knife fight I try to kill the other player because I'm an ass. :3 Though if my friend is trying to get a the knife kill I'll wait.

Also I'll most likely won't enter a knife fight because I have more important things to do.
i still love your sig  even over 100 years after Bf2 people are STILL medic whores...i request a medic in 2142 and the whole dog gamn minimap lights up with medic signs
Volatile
+252|6706|Sextupling in Empire

BF2 wins as far as people not being pussies when it comes to knife fighting. In 2142 i'll catch someone running at me with a knife, so i'll bust out with mine. Needless to say, they get scared and pull out the rifle, and me=owned.

For now on its bullets to the face of anyone that charges at me with a knife.
kachunkachunk
+8|6391|Ontario
If someone dares to get anywhere near me with a knife, I shoot them in the face... unless if I'm in a particularly good mood, I may duel them like I used to in Counter-Strike.

When seeing two people knifing, I keep aimed at the enemy and if he kills my team mate, he goes down. Then I revive the team mate.

Edit: There's something I don't feel right about actually letting people get used to being allowed to knife people. I like to discourage knife fighting in general, I guess.

Last edited by kachunkachunk (2006-11-15 07:37:27)

$kildatank123$
+4|6408|AtlAntIC oCeAn
JUST shoot them when they come near you
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6600|S.C.
Shoot them in the face if they are silly enough to run at you with a knife from miles away.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6538|Search Whore killing fields
If I had 2142, I would watch knife fight, If enemy won, I would shoot him, and teabag the teamate who got knifed
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I shoot them,then wait 40 seconds for them to return the exact same way they came at me first.

Rinse.Repeat.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6450|Newcastle NSW Australia
Sorry i'm pretty drunk atm so i could go a little wild but people that shoot me when I pull a knife on them SHIT ME TO TEARS!!!!! WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU FIGHT LIKE A MAN PUSSY?!!!! and if i see a knife fight LEAVE THEM THE FUCK TO IT DICKHEAD!!!!!

Last edited by Invaderzim (2006-11-18 06:39:26)

deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6483
you can bet ur sweet potatoes I will kill that foo
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6538|Search Whore killing fields
wait you mean people are more knife happy in 2142? I was always knife happy in BF2.
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6607|Lancashire, UK
this is WAR!    I usually pull out my knife as though I was gonna engage in a knife fight,   then switch to Voss and double tap them in the head.   

A certain scene from that Indiana Jones movie come to mind......
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

DirtyMexican wrote:

wait you mean people are more knife happy in 2142? I was always knife happy in BF2.
Sort of,with the addition of dogtags.

Makes for easy kills.
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6450|Newcastle NSW Australia

topthril05 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:
Depends if I really need that knife kill

I see you with a knife = I take you out with my gun
I see you fighting another teammate with a knife = I wait, and winner vs me.
I knife fight you, and it goes on too fucking long = I take out my gun and end it

I dont give a fuck about honour, and I always, always punish teamkills. Go cry.

Maybe you should work on your spelling before giving us the honor of hearing how tough you are.
[TFT]Hostage
Never fear, I is here
+11|6555
When someone charges at me with a knife I will also pull out my knife unless I have to do something for my team. If 2 guys are fighting with a knife, I will cover my teammate, if no one is around I will pull out my knife and charge in to scare the shit out of the enemy ( usually guaranteeing the victory for my teammate). I am always up for a good knife or pistol fight.

I feel that if you knife someone( whatever they have) it is a direct stab ( no pun intended) at their abilities. I'm all for knife battles, I run across a field at a guy with a machine gun- it makes it harder and sometime I die tough shit.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
I make sure no one gets my dogtag.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6558

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

I make sure no one gets my dogtag.
dont wanna loose them dogtags....theyz like GOLD!
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6404|Alberta, Canada
Here's how I see it for any game with a knife.
If some guy starts running towards me with his knife drawn, I'll mow him down.  Why you ask?
Because if someone that stupid as to charge me with a knife, he deserves nothing less than a round through his head.
name1ess
+8|6751|Newcastle, Aus.
keep em in ur cross hair, as soon as one died BOOM kill the other
[L4WD] thealmightygnome
+3|6481|A Cardboard Box, 29a
I have a kill to death ratio with the knife of 3.45:1 with the knife making it my top weapon (although it says LMG, and explosives are catching up fast). Providing i have a UAV knife fights do not happen with me, i have the sprintcor and stealth and just stab the in the back in a dark alley and then run. If someone disturbs me in the act and wants to shoot me, i just run and drop a claymore. People with guns are not scary and generally are not a problem to me. Don't duel, use stealth!
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6441|Canada

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

endgage in a knife fight when you see someone trying to knife you...or simply shoot them being a complete ass and a sore knife fighter/loser.

AND QUESTION NUMBER 2!

if you see 2 people knife fighting do you...
leave them alone to settle the fight or atleast wait till one kills the other

OR

do u be a complete ass....ruining the fun for the two knife fighting warriors and shoot the enemy
Engage in a knife fight if i see him soon enough, but if he just pops out of nowhere my first reaction is to shoot the hell out of him.

2. I wait till one kills the other.  If my teammate gets killed, I shoot the guy and revive my teammate, if my teammate wins, i help with the teabagging
JoeFriday
Git 'Er Dun
+23|6441|Canada

wrote:

A certain scene from that Indiana Jones movie come to mind......
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kachunkachunk
+8|6391|Ontario
I actually had an interesting knife fight the other day. I ran out of bullets in my rifle and pistol (well, had spare clips, but I was engaging people), and someone was running at me with a knife.

We proceeded to duel for the longest and most frustrating 5 minutes of our lives, trying to knife each other on a moving titan. I don't think you realize how hard it is to hit anything while that is happening.

I believe I hit him once and heard some damage being done, but he didn't die... we proceeded to circle strafe and make occasional lunges at each other with our knives, hopelessly missing and striking the walls, floor, air, and... more air, on my titan. No team mates were around, strangely.

After several minutes, I won. With a skillful knife strike to the air, which somehow registered on the server to have connected with his groin, or something, his dogtags appeared onto my screen and he slumped to the ground. Then his lifeless corpse proceeded to slide steadily across the floor and into the wall of the cargo area. And repeatedly vibrated against it.

I can't wait until the game gets patched today.
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6616|Kent, UK

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

endgage in a knife fight when you see someone trying to knife you...or simply shoot them being a complete ass and a sore knife fighter/loser.
usually try and knife them as well..although if im desperate and holding the shotgun.....

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

AND QUESTION NUMBER 2!

if you see 2 people knife fighting do you...
leave them alone to settle the fight or atleast wait till one kills the other

OR

do u be a complete ass....ruining the fun for the two knife fighting warriors and shoot the enemy
I take the middle road and run in with me knife
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6712|Sweden
Usually shoots them unless i se them coming then i might knifefight them.

If i see 2 guys knifedueling i usually jumps in knifing as well or just shoot the enemy, the dogtag hype is getting too much sometimes
antin0de
+44|6668|SL,UT
knife.  all the time.

funniest thing in 2142 is when someone catches you trying to knife him, empties a clip in your direction (or tries, since you're running circles around him), and gets stuck regardless.  even when the fool does kill me, I laugh at his sorry ass anyway.

it's a game... have some god damn fun!

tip: follow enemy medics around after a successful orbital strike!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard