Angel.C-sq
+24|6689|Computer Chair
Shoot them, its a fps not Morrowind.
Let them battle and shoot the enemy if he wins.
doc. josh
+48|6546
I join the knife fight but is the other guy fells out number and pulls a gun then i kill him with my trusty revolver
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6558

some_random_panda wrote:

Take none of the listed actions:

drop random vehicle on their heads then revive teammate.
hey smart one...this is 2142...theres no more ghey cartillery

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-11-12 12:55:14)

gearpig
+6|6762|SoCal

deeznutz1245 wrote:

dont bring a knife to a fucking gunfight. You will lose.
I've brought a knife to a couple gun fights and won.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

Well, in BF2, I try and shoot them, cuz I can't hop around like a fish with my knife because I lag.

Also, I usually lose the fight between knife and gun because I lag again.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6558

gearpig wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

dont bring a knife to a fucking gunfight. You will lose.
I've brought a knife to a couple gun fights and won.
if u cant do that every now and then .....then u fail at knifing
topthrill05
+125|6579|Rochester NY USA

Sarrk wrote:

Depends if I really need that knife kill

I see you with a knife = I take you out with my gun
I see you fighting another teammate with a knife = I wait, and winner vs me.
I knife fight you, and it goes on too fucking long = I take out my gun and end it

I dont give a fuck about honour, and I always, always punish teamkills. Go cry.
Maybe you should work on your spelling before giving us the honor of hearing how tough you are.
Dr0pped
+8|6755|Ontario, Canada

topthrill05 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

I knife fight you, and it goes on too fucking long = I take out my gun and end it

Maybe you should work on your spelling before giving us the honor of hearing how tough you are.
Just for the record, there are very many places in the world where his spelling is absolutely correct. (honour, colour, odour....) These places just happen to be outside the borders of the USA..and yes, there is a world out there.

While I detest those lame-ass auto-punishers like Sarrk who punish for TKs that are absolutely no one's fault (I shoot down an enemy chopper and the falling debris kills a teammate = punish??) I am afraid I have to defend the spelling...

Last edited by Dr0pped (2006-11-12 16:46:39)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

Dr0pped wrote:

topthrill05 wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Just for the record, there are very many places in the world where his spelling is absolutely correct. (honour, colour, odour....) These places just happen to be outside the borders of the USA..and yes, there is a world out there.

While I detest those lame-ass auto-punishers like Sarrk who punish for TKs that are absolutely no one's fault (I shoot down an enemy chopper and the falling debris kills a teammate = punish??) I am afraid I have to defend the spelling...
mould
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6680|In You Endo- Stoke
If someone is having a knife fight then i leave them to it,if the enemy wins then i will kill with my gun or knife.

Also if someone challenges me then i will get my knife out and fight it out,most of the time they get there gun out  and try and finsh me off.

And i don't punish like sarrk ya big dick, i would cry but my tear ducts were burnt out so i will just frown on you.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
i only do knife fights when im NOT holding a SMG or a shotgun

when im holding with the AR i give you a few shots before drawing my knife

Last edited by jkohlc (2006-11-13 08:26:02)

jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

if someone draws a knife on me and i have time, I'll reciprocate by drawing my knife (ala crow bar honor from halflife) ... If i was conscious of a knife fight i would't interrupt ... but i try to kill any enemy quickly and i want my team to win.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-11-13 08:46:43)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium

Angel.C-sq wrote:

Shoot them, its a fps not Morrowind.
LOL ! Best reaction I've ever read on this forum !!
+1 for you!
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6701|MoVal So-Cal
Rush the two and jab like a mad man of crazy
Smoke_Deez
+8|6387
I shoot all enemies on site, I don't give a flying shit if their knife is out, or if they are engaged in a "knife fight".  If anyone has a problem with it, they shouldn't have brought a knife to a gun fight.  Furthermore I do think the knifing is going a bit too far.  So many are dog tag happy that I see people just running around with their knives out through out a whole match.  Who are you helping with your shank out the whole match? NO FUCKING BODY!
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6558

Smoke_Deez wrote:

I shoot all enemies on site, I don't give a flying shit if their knife is out, or if they are engaged in a "knife fight".  If anyone has a problem with it, they shouldn't have brought a knife to a gun fight.  Furthermore I do think the knifing is going a bit too far.  So many are dog tag happy that I see people just running around with their knives out through out a whole match.  Who are you helping with your shank out the whole match? NO FUCKING BODY!
chill out man...no need to go haywire with cussing from a simple question....
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
I shoot, because with my computer, the time it takes to realize I have given a command to take out the knife, im dead. With my new compy (hopefully january) i should see a massive spike in my skills.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6558

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

I shoot, because with my computer, the time it takes to realize I have given a command to take out the knife, im dead. With my new compy (hopefully january) i should see a massive spike in my skills.
stop blaming the computer

I F@!$ING <3 2142!

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-11-13 16:01:49)

Doktorbob
+26|6489
Nuke their sorry asses!  You want a knife fight?  Get on a pistol/knife server!  It's freakin game...
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6579|Florida
I dont play 2142, but Ill give my answer for BF2.

1. If someone challenges (by challenge me, I see them coming with a knife, not sneaking up on me) me to a knife fight, sometimes I will submerge into my 1980s street gang knife fight tactics and win.  But most of the time I feel like being an asshole and not destroying their self esteem, so I just shoot them.

2. If I see 2 people knife fighting, it depends on what I witness.  If Im witnessing a couple of retards humping a baseball bat, then I will either A. Knife the opposite team member (obviously using my 1980s street gang style), or B. I will just shoot them.  If it seems to be an actual knife fight, I will watch them, and kill the winner if he is on opposite teams
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6764

I always engage in knife fights. If it goes on for too long though, I will sometimes pull out my gun and waste them.

Important note: Should anyone interrupt my knife fight by killing the enemy with their gun, I ALWAYS TK such player to teach him a lesson. So don't do it.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
#1 i shoot them, #2 i shoot them as well
psH
Banned
+217|6385|Sydney
yeah man i hate when im having a knife fight with somebody and my teammate just Voss L-AR's him to hell.

Also when i pull out a knife to have a bit o' fun then they just be a penis and shoot me.... (with their GUN)
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6396|Evilsville
Sometimes I do engage in a knife fight, but most of the time I just panic when someone in trying to stab me and I blow his/her head of.
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
Well if someone tries to knife me while I'm just killing people I'll just fill them with bullets.

If I see a sniper I'll most likely knife him from behind and I usually always try to knife people in my own titan. They usually don't watch their backs then.

If two people have a knife fight I try to kill the other player because I'm an ass. :3 Though if my friend is trying to get a the knife kill I'll wait.

Also I'll most likely won't enter a knife fight because I have more important things to do.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard