=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6527
endgage in a knife fight when you see someone trying to knife you...or simply shoot them being a complete ass and a sore knife fighter/loser.

AND QUESTION NUMBER 2!

if you see 2 people knife fighting do you...
leave them alone to settle the fight or atleast wait till one kills the other

OR

do u be a complete ass....ruining the fun for the two knife fighting warriors and shoot the enemy

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-11-11 22:14:21)

lt2tanks
meat shield
+18|6464|Maine
shoot them unless it's fellow clan member battling.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6416|Australia.
Okay...

1. I always engage in a knife fight if someone challanges me (By taking out their knife) If I see them coming.

2.I always leave them alone, If my team mate loses, I run in a finish him off.

3. Umm...No.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6451|Purdue
Neither. The point of the game is to kill people, so I kill them in anyway possible. Unless I need the knife.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Always knife fight, infact when I saw a guy running at me with a knife, I engaged him. Another guy started shooting me, so I pulled out my gun, killed the guy with the gun, and knifed the other knifer. The other player, just stood and waited for me to kill the other guy, what sportsman ship.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6643|Australia
With the possibility that someone might take my dog tags im more inclined to just use my gun. Im very protective.

Run at me with a knife, ill shoot you in the face.

In Bf2 ill pull my knife out, less humiliation there.
Hawk390
+27|6614|Melbourne, Australia
if im having a bad day, i shoot the bastards, if its a good day, i knife em. but theres to many effin retards who pull out the knife, start hte battle, and then finish it by shooting you cos there too pussy to actually have a  fight, can only knife someone in the back.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6649|Middle of nowhere
i just shoot 'em.  Free kills. sure, maybe it's not "sportsmanlike" but it's a fuckin game, who really cares?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6492|Austin, Texas
I pull out good ole' sharpie.

And if two people are knife fighting, you bet I'm gonna pick off the enemy. That is one more point for me.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6416|Australia.
Today, I actually started a knife battle between me and this EU dude in the Left Chute of my Titan, the battle lasted 2:46:54 (Note: 2mins 46 secs) then I eventually knifed him by going prone and cutting off his legs

Edit: Yes, I always have a timer with me due to award purposes.

Last edited by Macca (2006-11-11 22:37:32)

BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6562|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
I shoot them in the face.. They must EARN my dogtags...   Also, if I see two noobs knife fighting, I will shoot the enemy noob.  Mabye not kill him, but distract him or try and get a kill damage assist off him when he gets knifed.
Salgurdar
+6|6360|Melbourne, Australia

Hawk390 wrote:

if im having a bad day, i shoot the bastards, if its a good day, i knife em. but theres to many effin retards who pull out the knife, start hte battle, and then finish it by shooting you cos there too pussy to actually have a  fight, can only knife someone in the back.
I can't aim for crap with the knife, so I'll try and knife someone in the back, miss 8 times, then they turn around and whip out their knife. This usually ends up with me pulling out a rolley mine because I panic trying to go for my gun, and them sticking me in the face with their knife
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
i use my gun... we carry them for a reason. if someone trys to knife me and cant because i shoot them, that is their own stupid mistake of letting me see them.

if i see someone else about to knife someone i will attempt to kill the enemy unless if its a friend. points are points.

if they are in the middle of a knife fight i will shoot the enemy.

get points any way you can, it gets you closer to the next unlock.
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6687|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
1.  If some one comes at me with a knife, I usually engage in a knife fight.
2.  When I come across a knife battle, I wait for it to finish, and then if the enemy is the winner I shoot him and revive my teammate.
gearpig
+6|6732|SoCal
I appreciate a good knife fight. Most I've run into will stick to knives and have it out, I have more problems with their teammates jumping in and shooting me while we're going at it.

Last edited by gearpig (2006-11-11 23:53:04)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6464|Connecticut
I didnt pay for this game to twirl a K-Bar online with some idiot. I bought this game to shoot people in the face. So, if I see you and you are red, then I will shoot you in the face. Unless you kill me first but dont bring a knife to a fucking gunfight. You will lose.
Malloy must go
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

Depends if I really need that knife kill

I see you with a knife = I take you out with my gun
I see you fighting another teammate with a knife = I wait, and winner vs me.
I knife fight you, and it goes on too fucking long = I take out my gun and end it

I dont give a fuck about honour, and I always, always punish teamkills. Go cry.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
If I see someone Running at me full speed with a knife, I might Knife Fight them, but that usually ends up with the pussy pulling out his gun and shooting me..

If some guy gets sneaky and I catch him right before he knifes me, I'm going to shot him...

If two people are knife fighting, I usually let them duke it out, and if the enemy wins, then i shot him.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6527

LT.Victim wrote:

If I see someone Running at me full speed with a knife, I might Knife Fight them, but that usually ends up with the pussy pulling out his gun and shooting me..

If some guy gets sneaky and I catch him right before he knifes me, I'm going to shot him...

If two people are knife fighting, I usually let them duke it out, and if the enemy wins, then i shot him.
thats not BS

i SAw u today playing cerbere landing? u were on the other team...i recongnized you and kept trying to see if u had enough balls to engage in a knife fight but everytime u jumped...went prone...attempted to shoot me and if u ran out of ammo u would bunny hop until it reloaded
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6628|California
From the Good the Bad and the Ugly....

TUCO: "If your'e gonna shoot, SHOOT!!....dont talk."
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6527

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

From the Good the Bad and the Ugly....

TUCO: "If your'e gonna shoot, SHOOT!!....dont talk."
^^
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6787|Belgium
I think that people are getting over-obsessed by those dogtags..
I've been knifed like 17 times up until now, but al last 10 times were in 1 week time..
And everytime the person that knifed me was like: " hahaha you noob, I knifed you, I've got your dogtags ! "
I mean; WTF?
Yes, they got my dogtags, good for them.. But does that mean that they have to laugh about it?
Everytime some idiot knifes me, and has the balls of showing of with it, I 'll hunt them down and knife them, and knife them some more..
However if someone gets my dogtags, and just plays on.. I don't care, let them have my tags, at least they are being reasonable about it..
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6410|canada
1. engage in knife fight

2. join the knife fight
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6361

Take none of the listed actions:

drop random vehicle on their heads then revive teammate.
Zukabazuka
+23|6656
Well everyone who wanted a fight with me kill me in one hit no matter how much i turn or hit him. They always kill me in one frikin hit.

If its a friendly SL or SM I decide to help otherwise i usually wait untill one get killed and the take care of the enemy

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard