Poll

Do you think anyone with a best round score of over300 should be reset

Yes43%43% - 118
No56%56% - 155
Total: 273
Mafia47
+27|6741|Chicago
Plan and simple. It's EA's fault for rushing another game onto the market without fixing what needs to be fixed. Plus, I think i heard that theirs a patch coming out next week...that doesn't fix the glitch.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

No?  I was commanding one day, my squadleaders were padding.  I didn't realize I got their scored too until it was something 300+!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Rogue_granny
+22|6566
Okay i have to agree even though i would find it hard even defending the titan to get a brs of 300, 500 would be a good guideline to have for reset, from reading your post i have ascertained a lot of criticism has been throwen into the equation concerning stats, now my main argument was not about stats but playing in game, whats the point in having a 1st, 2nd and 3rd if padders are always going to get these places ergo part of the game has gone missing and if stats were not that important why pad on a ranked server, go to a unranked server and pad away knock yourself out but funnily enough i don't think this will EVER happen.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6662|Groningen, The Netherlands

stryyker wrote:

Both are my study pals. We stay up late doing Calculus, and programming our Ti-83's.
Haha, I have a Ti-83+
This tread fails, we should be able to make threads were the only thing you can have is the poll, no reactions
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

Mafia47 wrote:

Plan and simple. It's EA's fault for rushing another game onto the market without fixing what needs to be fixed. Plus, I think i heard that theirs a patch coming out next week...that doesn't fix the glitch.
how do you know it doesn't? 25 fixes will be made and DICE only mentioned 8.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6792

stryyker wrote:

...You give 2 shits about stats, which is sad. I dont, which is why I can play AND have fun at the same time..
You said it right there, stats mean fuck all.  Take them out altogether.  Unlock all the unlocks for everyone, remove the ranks and let people play for fun.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
Maybe 400.  We don't know if its possible to get high scores on 16man titan servers yet.
Mafia47
+27|6741|Chicago
well i got 1,000 points the other night so...i'm fucked
']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands
Wtf Padders!? Padders!!!!
The_Punisher_1987
Banned
+27|6841
i got 3000 points last night

commanding while 8 of the 12 people on the server all had scores of 2047 lmao.

I just went and blew up the enemy titan and so i get 6000 points for winning
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6657|Devil's Perch

The_Punisher_1987 wrote:

i got 3000 points last night

commanding while 8 of the 12 people on the server all had scores of 2047 lmao.

I just went and blew up the enemy titan and so i get 6000 points for winning
You might want to kiss your stats goodbye. I doubt EA will give a shit if you "worked" for such a BRS or not.
Proud member of a dead community.
-GR33NS-
+10|6500|KILLA KALI
I own you all. Fail.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6549|UK

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Mafia47 wrote:

how do you know it doesn't? 25 fixes will be made and DICE only mentioned 8.
Educated guess......Its DICE!
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Aww just because you not in the top 100 anymore you decide to cry abot the padders. News for you, you cant do fuck all about it.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6642|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

-GR33NS- wrote:

I own you all at failing
aww.. don't be so hard on yourself.

scottomus0 wrote:

Aww just because you not in the top 100 anymore you decide to cry abot the padders. News for you, you cant do fuck all about it.
you win karma of the day.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-11-12 14:41:25)

paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6740
No I think everybody with a best round score of under 300 should be reset for not trying hard enough.
Entertayner
+826|6571

haffeysucks wrote:

No?  I was commanding one day, my squadleaders were padding.  I didn't realize I got their scored too until it was something 300+!
lol, that was me.
Rogue_granny
+22|6566

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

InfectiousShadow wrote:

so why didnt you attend high school?
To post on a forum I didn't realize that my punctuation and use of English had to be word perfect, if I have offended anyone by my mere flippancy in use of English I do apologize, as it was my intention but merely to inform an idiot on some of the facts. As I am from England and not America, my spelling maybe somewhat different but I will try and I hasten to add try to correct this, so to insure that through the use of the word I will not hurt anyone’s feelings in the future.
    I am also glad to see that members such as Stryyker and InfectiousShadow are part of this on line community, as I'm sure members of our foreign countries will be glad to know that when entering duologue via a thread, that we have such individuals at hand, ready and able to scrutinize their post for spelling mistakes and alike. This may seem extreme but it has been pointed out that some members may find the incorrect use of English insulting, so just to be on the safe side these measure have been implemented for the safety of the online community.
I am sorry if I have in anyway stirred any Xenophobic feeling on this subject, but if I have I would like to reassure everyone, that if your use of English is not correct, that in no way may you end up incarcerated in Guantanamo for crimes against literature, as I am sure most members like myself are not really that worried about the odd spelling mistake, but on my part I would like to add, that any post that are filed on BF2S I will read and in no way try to scrutinize or demeans ones character from.
Sarcasim is a wonderful thing. I shuld +1 that. But i cant, see im one of doze dummies dat cant type and get the shinizel slapped outtta me fer writin in a way the Hi and Mighty just cant help but attack. So i digress, I must just accept the fact I am religated to the ranks of "idiot" when it cumz to writin posts on these here forumz.
BURN HIM lol
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6632|Derby, England

Come on guys can we keep it civil ? please i don't want this thread to be trashed ! thank you
SFR-Rooo
+19|6642|portsmouth uk
wow some people dont hit it off do they?.............hope ive punctuated right.......!
Kanye North
randy
+80|6465

Rogue_granny wrote:

Well im number 17 in the world for combat my mate serg is number 10 and my other freind tupac is 5 and none of us have a best round score of over 200 maybe you are just better and dont need to stat pad please can you tell me how
really cause if u check ur stats u have alot of 400 brs.
Disodium
+13|6514|Sydney
There needs to be something done regarding those who have abused the stat padding bugs but i dont think putting one simple cap on and resetting anyone in it is going to fix the issue.

Thus voted no.

EA/DICE should go into damage controll when shit like this happens and emergency patch the friggin game.
Its all good to have a patching plan but when seriouse crap like expoits happen they need to be fix asap, not because i think they are seriouse but because many others actually try to accomplish legit places on the leaderboard.

Anyway bitch and moan life goes on..
panderiz
+32|6767
Do you think anyone with a best round score of over300 should be reset?    FUCK NO

Is it possible to get a BRS over 300 or even 500 without padding?  YES

The ONLY time people should be reset is in the case of PROVEN breaches of ROE (real padding, exploiting etc)

p.s. Defending the titan is not padding, padding is activities such as the knife/revive.
Rogue_granny
+22|6566

Kanye North wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

Well im number 17 in the world for combat my mate serg is number 10 and my other freind tupac is 5 and none of us have a best round score of over 200 maybe you are just better and dont need to stat pad please can you tell me how
really cause if u check ur stats u have alot of 400 brs.
I don't think you were looking at my stats for if you were you would see that under brs it has 135

Last edited by Rogue_granny (2006-11-12 17:57:07)

tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6397|Kalamazoo, MI
https://homepages.wmich.edu/~k4sulli1/haha.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard