Do you think anyone with a best round score of over300 should be reset

Yes43%43% - 118
No56%56% - 155
Total: 273
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6674|Houston, Texas

genius_man16 wrote:

When will people stop caring about other people's stats?

They paid their own $50 odd bucks for the game, so let them do what they want.  Does it affect you at all? no, so why the fuck does it matter if they have a BR of over 300? or even if they had one over 3000?
Does it REALLY matter? no

god damn, people like you make me cry
senoj[esiuol]eilloh
+1|6378
what like the top guy at the mo with 175 SPM...LOL

having only created is soilder on the 11/11/06

is this guy a cheat ? or are the stats really messed up

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ofiles=%5c
ozzie_johnson
+98|6658|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
look at the nunber one player in the world for 2142 his br is 20,000 and has over 100,000 global points with only 7 hours of play.
Entertayner
+826|6571

My non-padding BRS is +2000 so, no.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6761

stryyker wrote:

Uh, no?

I sat on the Titan with my knife and LMG, and I got 317 points, defending. Its not hard at all, especially when the silos stopped firing when the shield went down.
Combat score, you nub, not career.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

d4rkst4r wrote:

make it over like 500
Agreed. If the silos keep changing hands it is possible to get 300 legitly.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6657|Devil's Perch

Talon wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Uh, no?

I sat on the Titan with my knife and LMG, and I got 317 points, defending. Its not hard at all, especially when the silos stopped firing when the shield went down.
That is what he's talking about. If BRS would be about career score, everyone with just one veteran badge would get reset.
Proud member of a dead community.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6474|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
but theres also the commanders on the padding team....it happened to me today!

i was commander, and i went downstairs for a drink, i come back on to find i have like 150 points because the titan glitcher people was padding it was going up more so i quit, so there can be some none intentional high scores here, ive seen a few afk commanders get high scores!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Talon wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Uh, no?

Do you even play 2142?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6702|New York

Rogue_granny wrote:

InfectiousShadow wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

er life, i dont play this game every day do you ??????????????? dont answer that as im sure you have already and thanks for attacking me on my use of English i must remember that witty comeback when im out in the pub with my mate e.g.
My Mate, "Oi Jeff ya wanker"
Myself, " oh im so sorry, i didnt think anyone could butcher the English language so horridly, deary doodle me."
With a comeback like that i would have to admit that there is a bit of the Ned Flanders about you, but then i would be insulting Ned Flanders
so why didnt you attend high school?
To post on a forum I didn't realize that my punctuation and use of English had to be word perfect, if I have offended anyone by my mere flippancy in use of English I do apologize, as it was my intention but merely to inform an idiot on some of the facts. As I am from England and not America, my spelling maybe somewhat different but I will try and I hasten to add try to correct this, so to insure that through the use of the word I will not hurt anyone’s feelings in the future.
    I am also glad to see that members such as Stryyker and InfectiousShadow are part of this on line community, as I'm sure members of our foreign countries will be glad to know that when entering duologue via a thread, that we have such individuals at hand, ready and able to scrutinize their post for spelling mistakes and alike. This may seem extreme but it has been pointed out that some members may find the incorrect use of English insulting, so just to be on the safe side these measure have been implemented for the safety of the online community.
I am sorry if I have in anyway stirred any Xenophobic feeling on this subject, but if I have I would like to reassure everyone, that if your use of English is not correct, that in no way may you end up incarcerated in Guantanamo for crimes against literature, as I am sure most members like myself are not really that worried about the odd spelling mistake, but on my part I would like to add, that any post that are filed on BF2S I will read and in no way try to scrutinize or demeans ones character from.
Sarcasim is a wonderful thing. I shuld +1 that. But i cant, see im one of doze dummies dat cant type and get the shinizel slapped outtta me fer writin in a way the Hi and Mighty just cant help but attack. So i digress, I must just accept the fact I am religated to the ranks of "idiot" when it cumz to writin posts on these here forumz.
wodstlk
+2|6380
i have seen people get sub 400 legit points, so no.  500+ might be a good idea
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
i think people with over at least 400 BRS should be observed for a period first before being reset/warned/whatever shit
ljt-cohones
+0|6486
Voted yes - reset em all, even the ones with a BR above 35... ><
Seriously - if anyone has a problem with padders, go buy your own server and then start kick people as you please...
The real problem is the fact that 2142 sucks bigtime - glitches, bugs etc. ruins titanmode. Conquest just doesnt have the vanilla bf2 feel about it. The fights are slowpaced - the maps could have been made by a 10-year old girl from Bangladesh, EA fails - and where the fuck did all the planes go?!
As they say in TOP GEAR whenever talking about an american car: I dont know - it feels kinda cheap. And thats exactly how 2142 feels, it all looks like plastic and sound is just a joke.

PS: If any of you punctuationnazis feel like ripping my post apart - feel free. I hate you all anyway...
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore

ljt-cohones wrote:

Seriously - if anyone has a problem with padders, go buy your own server and then start kick people as you please...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
can't DICE see the amount of time someone got a certain amount of points in? If the see a BR of like 500 in like 1min the reset, other wise no.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6685|Espoo, Finland
No-one needs to be reset. They're their stats, not yours. You shouldn't give a fuck about other peoples stats!

Stop playing for the damn stats and atleast stop complaining about other peoples stats. I'm so sick and tired of people lke you!
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6648|I smell corners

APortillo wrote:

What about the people that are commanders of a team with stat padders, should they get reset?

Voted no
ljt-cohones
+0|6486
Commanders should be reset for being commanders in the first place. In all my 50+- hours of 2142 i've only had the fortune to play with 5-10 good commanders, the rest just sat in armors and dropped supplies and uavs over them self while raping a spawnpoint...
Go take a look at top 20 bet you'll find most of those asshats having 70-80% gametime as commander...
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6415|Finland

omg get a life. but seriously where i get 10 heals in round ?
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6470|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
No way. You should only be restet with over 400 i think coz' loads of people have awseomes rounds getting 300 or over like i saw someone get 300 legit in my squad.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6645|Ohio
the only reason to reset some one is because they blatently abuse glitches. I really dont care that much about the points, its the principle for which they should be reset. And BRS isnt the way to find out whos glitching. Heck, just do a total reset with the patch. The game is pretty crappy as it stands, why not give us all a fresh start with a completed game.
ljt-cohones
+0|6486

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

the only reason to reset some one is because they blatently abuse glitches. I really dont care that much about the points, its the principle for which they should be reset. And BRS isnt the way to find out whos glitching. Heck, just do a total reset with the patch. The game is pretty crappy as it stands, why not give us all a fresh start with a completed game.
Word!
DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6655|Netherlands
just reset the first 10 players, then im happy
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6549|UK

stryyker wrote:

Uh, no?

Agreed, I my self am just off a server that unfortunetly was kicked from because I was apparantly stats padding....  Was on 280 point's and admin descided to kick me, all be it I admit to leavin an ammo pack at the Titan gun's (might as well make the most of the padders let em work for you) but for the rest of the round I just sat in that Titan and defended.  I have a suspicion he was pissed about not getting his gold, I was a clear 100 ahead of him but bah what is the point in crying over it.

'Point' being, scores of 300+ ARE atainable legitimetly.  It's a time thing though, that server I was in, all but one silo was just left neutral, coisidentally I presume, soooo the rounds where lasting ages, it is not hard to clock up mega scores in long rounds defending (or attackin for that matter).

Anything over 400 though is pushing it I think......  Still you cant prove shit without evidence, and whining about it saying omfg padderz hax reset mofosz!  ISNT evidence soooooo Shut zeee fuck up as I am incline to say these days

Martyn

Last edited by Bell (2006-11-12 08:28:50)

AmbassadorofPain
+34|6657|Devil's Perch

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

omg get a life. but seriously where i get 10 heals in round ?
1. Find a server playing a Conquest city map like Fall of Berlin, Belgrade, Cerbere Landing
2. Join the server
3. Join a squad
4. Spawn as assault
6. Stick to your squad, watch where there's a lot of infantry combat going on and stay around
7. Drop one medpack, move around with another one if possible
8. Repeat
9. Cheer
Proud member of a dead community.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard