LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6494|England
an increase in teamwork? i sure have, i've been waiting a while an its happened! theres teamplay everywhere!

its for the better obviously 

anyone else noticed? mabe its just me
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6403|The Gem Saloon
ive seen it, people are starting to use voip and i constantly see the max number of squads announcment across my screen.
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6392|San Jose CA.
I have it makes for great play.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6494|England
Yeah VOIP is on the Rise ! i always use it anyway but i've noticed alot more people getting over this " shy " crap an gettin on VOIP an havin a damn good game
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6538|UK
Only because 1 guy cant take on a whole team now.

Last edited by <^|0B1ackhawk0|^> (2006-11-11 12:59:56)

Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6693|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
ha i though it was the exact opposite, yea i hear alot of chatter but not too much team work, in a server i ussally play on a wake one who wouldda guessed but i hear a shit load of chatter but not alot of team work usally its only me and sl but what maybe wakes likes getting infested by noobs, cuz if i can shoot down a j10 with my f35 b somehitng gone wrong
ECH
+50|6652|Some where near you
BF2142 does have its place after all
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6502|N. Ireland
yeah, everyone moved to 2142 except all the high-ranked people. i was in a server today and i was the lowest rank there (I have 17.5k)..
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6644|South Jersey
Yup, was working together in a full squad with VOIP today.  I've been waiting almost a year and a half for this to happen, and it finally has.  Teamwork in BF2, no bitching, less intentional tk-ing, etc.  I knew this would happen once 2142 came out.
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

LostFate wrote:

an increase in teamwork? i sure have, i've been waiting a while an its happened! theres teamplay everywhere!

its for the better obviously 

anyone else noticed? mabe its just me
only in SF

or maybe its because i play maps where u can only use teamwork http://bf2s.com/player/83661659/

and i play with the bf2s community, since night maps server is only known here. i think.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6636|UK

ECH wrote:

All the noobs go play it
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6540

liquidat0r wrote:

ECH wrote:

All the noobs go play it
QFT
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6539|Boston, MA

ShadowFoX wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

ECH wrote:

All the noobs go play it
QFT
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6488|Sheffield-England
u sure it's not the gay's ( no offence spawnofthemist )who statpad on the titan XD or if your talkin about bf2 then all the stupid ppl moved to bf2142
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6648|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
Beacuse you've been playing on the Bf2s US Server
Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

FesterTheMolester wrote:

Beacuse you've been playing on the Bf2s US Server
not SF.....

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
OliTz
+12|6389
I just played TSC karkand inf 24/7 about 10 minutes ago, and I was actually revived every time I died.
Funny what can happen when the right players are in the server. I went on to go 50-8
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6376|Louisiana
Hmm how many of those revives did I have?  I got your back... Teamwork is in the Squads... Squad up Lonewolfs.
jcurts
+25|6374|Coventry, UK
The only thing that is annoying is when people start chatting about nonsense over voip and don't let you listen to the bullets flying next to your head.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6509|so randum
ive noticed it, im putting it down to most noobs goin on 2142
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard