[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

Now im going to enjoy every vid i see when those bastards get hit by them in the face and not feel sorry for those sick bastards that can do that.

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-11-11 12:08:42)

d.cripz
+29|6410
dude thats fking gross.  damn mexicans need to do that for self esteem
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

I am Jack's complete lack of amazement. Say what you want about it, but if anybody thought that no bull ever died in a bullfight, they're naive. That music bothered me more than the actual footage. Take a look at the meat industries if you really want slaughter.

All that aside, I always do grin internally when a bullfighter bites the dust. Comes with the 'job,' I suppose.
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6534|Columbus, OH
i think they do that in spain too.  i believe they do that stuff often as well.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I am Jack's complete lack of amazement. Say what you want about it, but if anybody thought that no bull ever died in a bullfight, they're naive. That music bothered me more than the actual footage. Take a look at the meat industries if you really want slaughter.

All that aside, I always do grin internally when a bullfighter bites the dust. Comes with the 'job,' I suppose.
ye but i doubt the cut pieces of his body while he's alive [the bull], i dont have sound so didnt notice

Last edited by [n00b]Tyler (2006-11-11 12:18:46)

Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6685|West Yorkshire, U.K
thast sick but no one can change it
LockerFish
+47|6707

d.cripz wrote:

JOJOBA wrote:

i think they do that in spain too.  i believe they do that stuff often as well.
Bullfighting is a SPANISH tradition. Other than that, yeah it's gross.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

d.cripz wrote:

It's not Mexican, it's Spanish. I've been to that Bull Ring, it's in Barcelona. Horrible sport, can't stand it.
Stravromula
+4|6679|France
Evidently you guys can't read Spanish but that video was filmed in Barcelona, Spain. And what do you think they do in a meat factory, wait until they die of old age. Believe me they will eat that bull too the night of the fight.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ye but i doubt the cut pieces of his body while he's alive [the bull], i dont have sound so didnt notice
Ever seen those old videos of livestock evisceration? Throat's not always cut. Suppose it depends on how busy the slaughterhouse is. What about crustaceans? Dumped into a vat of boiling water? Not always pithed, either. Kids shooting small animals with ludicrously-pumped BB-rifles. Toads in microwaves. The list of human cruelty goes ever on, yet so does animal cruelty.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-11 12:43:37)

Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

That matador sucked. The better matador you are, the faster and more painless you make the deaths. That guy must have been a noob matador or he just seriously messed up, beacause the better/best matadors make the deaths nearly instant.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I coulda done without that vid.
close pleze, kthks
cospengle
+140|6488|Armidale, NSW, Australia

ATG wrote:

I coulda done without that vid.
close pleze, kthks
Thread title: This is sick. What did you expect, a Kylie Minogue video clip?

Reminds me of fishing....
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

That really is quite sickening.
Eugh.
Just when I was going to go to bed, now it is going to give me nightmares.
Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
thats fucking horrible.

why the fuck would u do that to an animal?!?!?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6764|d

Des.Kmal wrote:

thats fucking horrible.

why the fuck would u do that to an animal?!?!?
for fun and tradition.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6627|Quebec city, Canada
This is horrible

About meat industries... : They exist so everyone can eat. Those industries are usefull for a lot of people and animals die there for something. And usually in meat industries, they dont make the animals spill 2 liters of blood on the floor, its an instant death.

In this stupid and incomprehensible sport, they make animals suffer for "enjoyment". Its supposed to attract tourists, its easy to see, look at all the chairs. Spanish people make a show out of animal pain. Its part of a stupid tradition, that they should stop now... Maybe they have not understood yet that this doesnt entertain anyone... they should look at the amount of tickets they sell and I hope they will realize that they do that for nothing, just cruelty.

Im not an abusive animal protector, and I like meat but for those sort of things..

and btw dont tell me that Spanish people eat their bull after the "fight", it might be true but it doesnt help their case.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6711|Sweden
WTF? They're still alive, this is the fucking EU, they should be bombed!
Phantom2828
+51|6529|Land of the free
The part that really got me is when they started cutting off the ears when he was still alive.
How would they fucking like that. Sick just sick
herrr_smity
+156|6629|space command ur anus
bullfighting is such a humane "sport"
Volatile
+252|6705|Sextupling in Empire

Homeschtar wrote:

That matador sucked. The better matador you are, the faster and more painless you make the deaths. That guy must have been a noob matador or he just seriously messed up, beacause the better/best matadors make the deaths nearly instant.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6604|Philadelphia, PA
Every time I see a bullfight I root for the bull.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6646|Ohio
https://utopia.duth.gr/~nm4434/owned!.jpg

Ya, bull fighting is pretty sick. Did you know that a delicacy after a bull fight is the testicles?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Owned.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-11-11 16:41:16)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Owned.
Haha, awesome. If I ever see a bullfight, I always hope the bull completely fucks the guy up and slaughters him. I laughed at the video (of the guy being owned by the bull) because they get what they deserve. Pussies.

Last edited by Toilet Sex (2006-11-11 17:12:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard