Poll

What would you like to see in Patch 1.41 for BF2?

Nerf BF2's weapons, armor and air assets!10%10% - 27
Add more weapons, they did a good job so far!17%17% - 46
Improve/Add to existing weapons, assets and taunts &12%12% - 34
Urban (CITY) combat maps are needed! (LIKE KARKAND with18%18% - 50
Add more vocal commands like "Bomb raid here" "enemy do5%5% - 14
Allow for jungle/urban guille suites & fatigues7%7% - 20
Other, I will post my idea13%13% - 35
Allow squad member requests be seen on map14%14% - 39
Total: 265
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6590|Florida
I would rather them fix the hit boxes before tampering with anything else.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569
add nore maps...guns...and get rid of karkand and tanks
ECH
+50|6655|Some where near you
Add More vocal commands:
There are times were I found myself wanting to say something without having to type it (which is ignored 99% of the time)? For example:
-Enemy claymore, c4, landmine spotted!

-As squad leader "Move out attack the Hotel, Square, etc"

-Enemy Anti Tanker Spotted <--how often this would have helped me as a tanker is worth it's weight in gold.

-Special Ops spotted <-As commander this is ideal to know who is attacking your main!

-"Base/flag point <fill in the name of the base/flag point here> has been nuteralize (showing white flag)" Should be use instead of the generic one we hear. WHY? Because the generic one doesn't tell you which base/flag point was taken requiring you to viewthe full map while in the heat of combat. If it was told to you which base/flag point was taken you know where to go without waiting for a orders from your commander or squad leader. And, it should say "Base/flag point <again fill in name here> has been taken by the enemy" It's sort of redundant but the commander chat should work (enable, disable). This is for those still new to the game.

-Our Tank, APC, Jet, Helo has been stolen!!! <---Man what can I say about that one? You've been on a n00b server where no one wants these items (or can't use them for that matter). It helps reducing getting shelled or bombed from behind your cap'd flags without you saying "WT, where did that come from? Why do they have 2 tanks, 4 apcs or 4 jets?" Now, don't laugh this is not as dumb as you think when you thought your main base was OK and your normal tank/apc/jet/helo hulks were respawning as they should! Until they decide to quite on you leaving these assets vulnerable for several minutes.
Mine you these extra chats should accompany an icon on your mini and main maps so you have an idea of what's going on.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6404|Southern California
Yeh, a way to spot enemy claymores/mines would be KEY...

Id also like them to fix the problem with scopes where when you try to close the scope view it just pops  back up.
ECH

VicktorVauhn wrote:

Yeh, a way to spot enemy claymores/mines would be KEY...

Id also like them to fix the problem with scopes where when you try to close the scope view it just pops  back up.
Oh yea, forgot about that one, when using the scope it has a tendency to un-zoom after  reloading shell.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6718|Antarctica
My suggestion for 1.41: revert gameplay back to 1.12 and keep bug fixes.  Everyone but the whiners are happy.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6856|Waikato, Aotearoa
More Medic and Ammo packs. I am sure that the Medic started out with 5 packs before 1.3 patch
(now only has 3)
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6480

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

How about a server fucking kicks you for using a claymore
Great idea.
ts-pulsar
+54|6515
I would like to see a set up where every player on the winning team receives a 25% boost in points at the end of the round.  I think this would encourage team work a hell of a lot more, and you'd get rid of those people who just try and point whore, with out caring whether or not their team wins.

Of course the commander should still get the 2x bonus.
turkeybacon
+50|6458|Dragon Valley

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

add nore maps...guns...and get rid of karkand and tanks
they're not gonna get rid of tanks lmao
turkeybacon
+50|6458|Dragon Valley

ts-pulsar wrote:

I would like to see a set up where every player on the winning team receives a 25% boost in points at the end of the round.  I think this would encourage team work a hell of a lot more, and you'd get rid of those people who just try and point whore, with out caring whether or not their team wins.

Of course the commander should still get the 2x bonus.
Everybody on the winning team gets the 2x bonus...theres a big incentive to win because you double your score.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6657|Ohio
nothing new is going to happen because its a .0X patch. just minor adjustments.
ECH

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

nothing new is going to happen because its a .0X patch. just minor adjustments.
I don't think no one is asking that question only providing their input as what they want to see.  Patches have been changed before.  If I recall correctly it was patch 1.23 that changed to 1.30.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6731|Melbourne, Australia
More Weapons More Maps (but id rather them focus on bugs and glitches we currently have because adding new things to the game would just bring more)
ST19AG_WGreymon
+5|6753|Clinton, MD, USA
Jackhammer cartridge should be changed from 7 to 10.
Blackhawk miniguns should be un-nerfed.
montypythizzle
+21|6615
j10 nerfed.... to f35 status or worse!
chinese products suck why doesnt the j10? ffs craftsman is usa!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6687|Canberra, AUS

montypythizzle wrote:

j10 nerfed.... to f35 status or worse!
chinese products suck why doesnt the j10? ffs craftsman is usa!
Be quiet.

People like you are the reason the blackhawk is one of the easiest bunch of kills for any decent linebacker out there.

Last edited by Spark (2006-11-11 23:21:35)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6414
"Nerf" what a queer word

make the J-10 shitty, fix hitboxes, claymores explode if shot...all this logical shit would be cool
Phrozenbot
+632|6628|do not disturb

Fixes/tweaks/additions in regular Battlefield 2

Infantry suggestions
*Give the MEC and PLA commanders a full range of voices, instead of borrowing from the squad leader wavs.
*Make it to where you have to physically trip over claymores to set them off and/or make a specific mine FF option (FF on for mines or claymores)
*Decrease claymore blast radius slightly, but soften damage on the outer blast radius. Seems like once you're caught in it, 98% of the time it will kill you.
*Slightly increase the accuracy of the MP5 and Type 85.
*Two additional clips for the MP5 and Type 85, and one for the PP-19 and the P90.
*Slightly increase damage and/or accuracy for the Type 95.
*Decrease rounds in the DAO-12 and/or damage, or simply make it less accurate either by wider spread or heavier recoil.
*Decrease the damage by the G36E slightly or increase recoil. Something to make the gun have its up and downs so it's not a M16 and better.
*Assault class should get an additional team point for capping/neutralizing flags, and can slightly cap/net them faster.
*Killing tanks should reward two kill damage assists i.e. 1 guy SRAWs a tank, another one SRAWs a tank, and another guy SRAWs the tank, getting the kill. The first two each get a kill damage assist.
*All kits should get 2-3 grenades, with assault having 3-4 (I don't mind 4).
*Someone who is support also resupplies themselves slower. (above issue)
*Heavier recoil on PKM, but maintain damage and overall accuracy.
*MG36... just some sort of change.
*Jackhammer should have 8 shots instead of 7.
*Slight increase with M95 accuracy.
*Assault class gets two smoke grenades.
*Supply boxes should heal at a faster rate (it's about what, half the speed of holding a medkit?).
*Very slight decrease in damage and accuracy of G3 possibly.
*Increase M95 damage towards soft targets (not Helicopters).
*Repairing a tank of 50% of it's health results in a repair point, and 75% of an APC's. Repairing a commander’s asset by 90%, or basically fully, results in two repair points (or repairing 45% for one point). Repairing commander assets is also faster.
*Only one or two friendly vehicles can repair you at a given time. A supply box counts also, but infantry doesn't.
*Increase repair radius of vehicles, especially transports.
*Increase repair rate of passengers in helicopters, and repairing by 50% results in a repair point.
*Healing 50% of someone's health results in a heal, but reviving results in only one point. Medic badge requirement would have to increase to accommodate this.

Vehicle suggestions
*The Mi-28 should be able to fire a volley of 10 missiles.
*Slight increase in splash damage on helicopter rockets (possibly).
*J-10 bug where enemy air to air missile slide off of it.
*Tanks should have limited coaxial machine gun ammo.
*Fix where it's still possible to kill infantry ducking in the gunners seat on a tank.
*Increase RIB speed slightly, and possible increase hit points.
*Increase speed slightly of heavy Nanjing, Vodnik, and HUMVEE.
*Increase Nanjing traction (seems to have pretty crappy traction if you ask me).
*Slightly increase the damage/splash damage on the blackhawk miniguns.
*Increase the rate of fire on the Mi-17 and Z-8 side mounted machineguns, or mount grenade launchers on them: PLA HK GMG; MEC AGS-17.
*Increase hit points or maneuverability on the Mi-17 or Z-8.

Fixes/tweaks/additions in Euro Forces

Infantry suggestions
*Fix registration problem with the HK53A3
*Add 7 more shells for the Benelli M4
*Add 1 more clip for the FAMAS
*Possible edit to Spec Op or Medic head gear?
*Replace M249 SAW LMGs with HK21s.

Vehicle suggestions
*Brighten both the Challenger 2 and Leopard 2A6EX tank skins (the maps are not as bright, but MEC and PLA tanks show up fine).
*A change to how the Tiger HAP flys. Tends to dip (like accelerates really fast when diving).
*Fix where enemy air to air missiles slide off the Euro Fighter.
*Increase armor on the Challenger 2 very slightly, or make it like a cross between a tank and a self propelled howitzer with higher explosive rounds. (not entirely sure on this one)
*Fix bug where time in transport is not recorded into stats while playing Euro Forces.
*Correct Challenger 2 image (the same the M1A2 only with the gunner seat marker changed).
*Decrease the size of the Challenger 2 (it is way out of proportion).
*Same skin or alike on the DPV from Great Wall used on the L2A6EX on Great Wall. That's a great skin.

Addition suggestions (you know, what if?)
*New APC.
*New fast transport.
*New medium transport.
*New bomber.
*New mobile AA.
*New ground defense.
*New AA defense.
*New AT rocket
*New pistol
*Add more flags on Taraba Quarry.
*Bring back the EU service ribbon.
*AT and Sniper kit do not share the same weapon as the unlocks. P90 and the L96 are both excellent unlocks... but the EU could have something of it's own.
*Both Euro Tanks should have their own unique engine sounds (both borrow from the Type 98 engine sound) and firing sounds (both borrow from the M1A2).

Fixes/tweaks/additions in regular Armored Fury

Vehicle suggestions
*Increase hit points on the EC-635 (isn’t as agile as the WZ-11, which seems about the same size)
*Make it to where 3+ hits from AA can take down an attack jet. (seems like you can survive 2 sometimes but it's hard to avoid).
*Allow infantry on scout helicopters a 180 degree of view from left to right.
*Decrease the chance of scout helicopters from being hit by AA.
*Increase the damage of attack jets main cannons towards vehicles. Obviously not overpowering, but enough to do quite a bit of damage being finished off with a few bombs.
*Highlight air units on screen in attack jets.
*Greater control over jets when adjusting speed. Seems to become too sensative or not sensitive at times. Smoother control that's all, and greater lift after coming from a dive.

Addition suggestions
*Create a flag at the cul-de-sac on Road Rage 64 player.
*Have two scout helicopters instead of just one on the 64 player version.

Fixes/tweaks/additions in all of Battlefield or later edits.

*Increase ticket count on 16 player maps by 25-50%. Possibly higher on certain maps (like more on some of the vehicles maps but less on the infantry maps like Karkand so it isn't a point whore fest... get the idea?)
*Increase ticket count on 32 player maps by 25%. Again maybe higher on some maps.
*Adjust spawn points on all maps and sizes in IO. Maybe more flags, or place them better so teams are balanced, edit cap time, and radius if possible.
*Either allow some maps to have transports, or give all maps transports without any mounted guns (but allow troops to fire their own weapons. Depending on how large the map and how critical they are, add more. Some maps could do away with them.
*Allow SF players (who launched SF not vanilla), to play on a SF server that can include normal BF2 maps into rotation.
*If a server plays only Euro Forces or Armored Fury, give the "2" icon it's respective color (blue or orange).
*Bring back squad hopping, of give the squad leader a chance to get revived longer (can opt for it).
*Tweak unlocks so they are not nublocks. Unlocks should be alternatives because stock weapons are not the same for every army. G36E gives medic players burst firepower if they prefer it over full-auto, not G36E over the M16 because it's much more accurate. A good example of what unlocks should do is the M96 or the L96 give players bolt action over semi-auto sniper rifles because they prefer that.
*Better hit registration and video sync.
*Game stability has improved which I am grateful of, but crashes still happen. I've played many games where crashes were almost non-existent, so why can't BF2 reach that kind of stability?
*MAKE THE BOOSTERS FREE! They are most likely not making much money off of them anymore, and it would increase both booster activity, especially for Euro Forces.
*Friendlies should be able to flag enemy mines and claymores.
*EU weapons should be unlocks in Special Forces. SF weapons can be used in BF2, why can't some BF2 weapons be used in SF? Obvious choice is the EU weapons. If SF weapons weren't mostly borrowed from MEC, it wouldn't be too hard to select weapons from the PLA, USMC, MEC, and EU to be SF unlocks.
*New BF2 map that is a PLA urban map. It would be cool if it was in Europe, and featured the EU.
*Snipers that spot enemy targets last longer on the minimap than normal.
*Anti-tankers who spot enemy vehicles last longer on the minimap than normal.
*Blowing up commander assets results in 1.5 points, not just one. 2 might be ok.
*Spec Op class gets 6 items of C4.
*AT class can get use flashbangs if they use stock weapons, as in not using the unlocks.

Oh yea... make EU weapons SF unlocks! In order to have these unlocks though... you need to buy Euro Forces and play it for 25-50 hours.

This is stuff on my wish list. Too big for a minor patch, I know.
ECH
I'm sorry but nerfing more weapons will only cause more people to leave.  Again the tops are Claymores, G36E and PKM. Now added to the list is the G3 which is the only decent weapon IN THE GAME!!!!  I suggest we stick to fixing bugs and adding better content then subtracting content.  This is not real life.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6592|England

ECH wrote:

I'm sorry but nerfing more weapons will only cause more people to leave.  Again the tops are Claymores, G36E and PKM. Now added to the list is the G3 which is the only decent weapon IN THE GAME!!!!  I suggest we stick to fixing bugs and adding better content then subtracting content.  This is not real life.
But the noobs will always whine and your right more players will leave the game .If you nerf more its virtually not worth playing its bad enough already .

Its not because the guns are to powerful its because the other players need to learn to move better and learn to shoot themselfs .

Just sort the bugs out and new maps ,but for the love of god leave the weapons and vechiles alone you nerf callers have fucked the game enough already.
MECtallica
+73|6516|jalalabad

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

MECtallica wrote:

dude, your guy fails at thumbs down, his hands are completely backwards
er, you fail at failing that pic.
The hands look normal to me, go, try to do it in real
look at the elbows dumbass
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6593|Melbourne, Australia.

MECtallica wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

MECtallica wrote:

dude, your guy fails at thumbs down, his hands are completely backwards
er, you fail at failing that pic.
The hands look normal to me, go, try to do it in real
look at the elbows dumbass
Looks pretty normal to me
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6596|England

Hurricane wrote:

-Fix the f-35 and J-10 imbalance once and for all. The F-35 needs a smaller hitbox and better tracking AA missiles

-I heard the USS Essex has the AA missiles used by airplanes rather than the more accurate IGLA/Stinger. The Essex should get the missiles used by the IGLA/Stinger if this is true.

-Any stats regarding transports gotten in the Euro Force booster pack do not get recorded to your stats. If I get 10 minutes in a Transport, that doesn't save to my stats. This happens on ranked servers. Apparently people aren't even able to get their veteran transports on it. Very silly bug that shouldn't be there.

-Make G36E either less accurate, have lots of recoil, or be less damaging.

-Fix the bug where you think you fired a TV missile, as in you hear the sound and whatnot, but a missile doesnt actually fire

-Fix the bug where you fire a TV missile, switch to guns, then switch to the TV missile and it reloads again, as if it had never reloaded

-Add a stinger at the back of the TV Station on Sharqi

-Fix the netcode. Hit registration is horrific at times. TV missiles going straight thru choppers. Bullets not registering. KNIFE SWIPES showing dust but no kill.
If only you worked for EA.....

+1
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6400|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Fixes/tweaks/additions in regular Battlefield 2

Infantry suggestions
*Give the MEC and PLA commanders a full range of voices, instead of borrowing from the squad leader wavs.
*Make it to where you have to physically trip over claymores to set them off and/or make a specific mine FF option (FF on for mines or claymores)
*Decrease claymore blast radius slightly, but soften damage on the outer blast radius. Seems like once you're caught in it, 98% of the time it will kill you.
*Slightly increase the accuracy of the MP5 and Type 85.
*Two additional clips for the MP5 and Type 85, and one for the PP-19 and the P90.
*Slightly increase damage and/or accuracy for the Type 95.
*Decrease rounds in the DAO-12 and/or damage, or simply make it less accurate either by wider spread or heavier recoil.
*Decrease the damage by the G36E slightly or increase recoil. Something to make the gun have its up and downs so it's not a M16 and better.
*Assault class should get an additional team point for capping/neutralizing flags, and can slightly cap/net them faster.
*Killing tanks should reward two kill damage assists i.e. 1 guy SRAWs a tank, another one SRAWs a tank, and another guy SRAWs the tank, getting the kill. The first two each get a kill damage assist.
*All kits should get 2-3 grenades, with assault having 3-4 (I don't mind 4).
*Someone who is support also resupplies themselves slower. (above issue)

All this and fix the fucking hit boxes for the love of god.
*Heavier recoil on PKM, but maintain damage and overall accuracy.
*MG36... just some sort of change.
*Jackhammer should have 8 shots instead of 7.
*Slight increase with M95 accuracy.
*Assault class gets two smoke grenades.
*Supply boxes should heal at a faster rate (it's about what, half the speed of holding a medkit?).
*Very slight decrease in damage and accuracy of G3 possibly.
*Increase M95 damage towards soft targets (not Helicopters).
*Repairing a tank of 50% of it's health results in a repair point, and 75% of an APC's. Repairing a commander’s asset by 90%, or basically fully, results in two repair points (or repairing 45% for one point). Repairing commander assets is also faster.
*Only one or two friendly vehicles can repair you at a given time. A supply box counts also, but infantry doesn't.
*Increase repair radius of vehicles, especially transports.
*Increase repair rate of passengers in helicopters, and repairing by 50% results in a repair point.
*Healing 50% of someone's health results in a heal, but reviving results in only one point. Medic badge requirement would have to increase to accommodate this.

Vehicle suggestions
*The Mi-28 should be able to fire a volley of 10 missiles.
*Slight increase in splash damage on helicopter rockets (possibly).
*J-10 bug where enemy air to air missile slide off of it.
*Tanks should have limited coaxial machine gun ammo.
*Fix where it's still possible to kill infantry ducking in the gunners seat on a tank.
*Increase RIB speed slightly, and possible increase hit points.
*Increase speed slightly of heavy Nanjing, Vodnik, and HUMVEE.
*Increase Nanjing traction (seems to have pretty crappy traction if you ask me).
*Slightly increase the damage/splash damage on the blackhawk miniguns.
*Increase the rate of fire on the Mi-17 and Z-8 side mounted machineguns, or mount grenade launchers on them: PLA HK GMG; MEC AGS-17.
*Increase hit points or maneuverability on the Mi-17 or Z-8.

Fixes/tweaks/additions in Euro Forces

Infantry suggestions
*Fix registration problem with the HK53A3
*Add 7 more shells for the Benelli M4
*Add 1 more clip for the FAMAS
*Possible edit to Spec Op or Medic head gear?
*Replace M249 SAW LMGs with HK21s.

Vehicle suggestions
*Brighten both the Challenger 2 and Leopard 2A6EX tank skins (the maps are not as bright, but MEC and PLA tanks show up fine).
*A change to how the Tiger HAP flys. Tends to dip (like accelerates really fast when diving).
*Fix where enemy air to air missiles slide off the Euro Fighter.
*Increase armor on the Challenger 2 very slightly, or make it like a cross between a tank and a self propelled howitzer with higher explosive rounds. (not entirely sure on this one)
*Fix bug where time in transport is not recorded into stats while playing Euro Forces.
*Correct Challenger 2 image (the same the M1A2 only with the gunner seat marker changed).
*Decrease the size of the Challenger 2 (it is way out of proportion).
*Same skin or alike on the DPV from Great Wall used on the L2A6EX on Great Wall. That's a great skin.

Addition suggestions (you know, what if?)
*New APC.
*New fast transport.
*New medium transport.
*New bomber.
*New mobile AA.
*New ground defense.
*New AA defense.
*New AT rocket
*New pistol
*Add more flags on Taraba Quarry.
*Bring back the EU service ribbon.
*AT and Sniper kit do not share the same weapon as the unlocks. P90 and the L96 are both excellent unlocks... but the EU could have something of it's own.
*Both Euro Tanks should have their own unique engine sounds (both borrow from the Type 98 engine sound) and firing sounds (both borrow from the M1A2).

Fixes/tweaks/additions in regular Armored Fury

Vehicle suggestions
*Increase hit points on the EC-635 (isn’t as agile as the WZ-11, which seems about the same size)
*Make it to where 3+ hits from AA can take down an attack jet. (seems like you can survive 2 sometimes but it's hard to avoid).
*Allow infantry on scout helicopters a 180 degree of view from left to right.
*Decrease the chance of scout helicopters from being hit by AA.
*Increase the damage of attack jets main cannons towards vehicles. Obviously not overpowering, but enough to do quite a bit of damage being finished off with a few bombs.
*Highlight air units on screen in attack jets.
*Greater control over jets when adjusting speed. Seems to become too sensative or not sensitive at times. Smoother control that's all, and greater lift after coming from a dive.

Addition suggestions
*Create a flag at the cul-de-sac on Road Rage 64 player.
*Have two scout helicopters instead of just one on the 64 player version.

Fixes/tweaks/additions in all of Battlefield or later edits.

*Increase ticket count on 16 player maps by 25-50%. Possibly higher on certain maps (like more on some of the vehicles maps but less on the infantry maps like Karkand so it isn't a point whore fest... get the idea?)
*Increase ticket count on 32 player maps by 25%. Again maybe higher on some maps.
*Adjust spawn points on all maps and sizes in IO. Maybe more flags, or place them better so teams are balanced, edit cap time, and radius if possible.
*Either allow some maps to have transports, or give all maps transports without any mounted guns (but allow troops to fire their own weapons. Depending on how large the map and how critical they are, add more. Some maps could do away with them.
*Allow SF players (who launched SF not vanilla), to play on a SF server that can include normal BF2 maps into rotation.
*If a server plays only Euro Forces or Armored Fury, give the "2" icon it's respective color (blue or orange).
*Bring back squad hopping, of give the squad leader a chance to get revived longer (can opt for it).
*Tweak unlocks so they are not nublocks. Unlocks should be alternatives because stock weapons are not the same for every army. G36E gives medic players burst firepower if they prefer it over full-auto, not G36E over the M16 because it's much more accurate. A good example of what unlocks should do is the M96 or the L96 give players bolt action over semi-auto sniper rifles because they prefer that.
*Better hit registration and video sync.
*Game stability has improved which I am grateful of, but crashes still happen. I've played many games where crashes were almost non-existent, so why can't BF2 reach that kind of stability?
*MAKE THE BOOSTERS FREE! They are most likely not making much money off of them anymore, and it would increase both booster activity, especially for Euro Forces.
*Friendlies should be able to flag enemy mines and claymores.
*EU weapons should be unlocks in Special Forces. SF weapons can be used in BF2, why can't some BF2 weapons be used in SF? Obvious choice is the EU weapons. If SF weapons weren't mostly borrowed from MEC, it wouldn't be too hard to select weapons from the PLA, USMC, MEC, and EU to be SF unlocks.
*New BF2 map that is a PLA urban map. It would be cool if it was in Europe, and featured the EU.
*Snipers that spot enemy targets last longer on the minimap than normal.
*Anti-tankers who spot enemy vehicles last longer on the minimap than normal.
*Blowing up commander assets results in 1.5 points, not just one. 2 might be ok.
*Spec Op class gets 6 items of C4.
*AT class can get use flashbangs if they use stock weapons, as in not using the unlocks.

Oh yea... make EU weapons SF unlocks! In order to have these unlocks though... you need to buy Euro Forces and play it for 25-50 hours.

This is stuff on my wish list. Too big for a minor patch, I know.
This and fix the hit boxes ffs!

Last edited by SilentscoutIX (2006-11-12 04:16:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard