Poll

What would you like to see in Patch 1.41 for BF2?

Nerf BF2's weapons, armor and air assets!10%10% - 27
Add more weapons, they did a good job so far!17%17% - 46
Improve/Add to existing weapons, assets and taunts &12%12% - 34
Urban (CITY) combat maps are needed! (LIKE KARKAND with18%18% - 50
Add more vocal commands like "Bomb raid here" "enemy do5%5% - 14
Allow for jungle/urban guille suites & fatigues7%7% - 20
Other, I will post my idea13%13% - 35
Allow squad member requests be seen on map14%14% - 39
Total: 265
ECH
+50|6644|Some where near you
Attend Hut!

Take this time to express your thoughts on what you would like to see in Patch 1.41.  Personally I haven't found anything wrong and really don't care for another patch but, since we are getting one we mind as well express our thoughts on the issue.  The only thing that I found annoying is that squad member's request are no longer iconed on the map like in patch 1.2.  So when they request artillery or supply drop they use to be icons from your squad mates.  All you did was make the request to your commander.  Now, you hear the request made from squad mates but don't see it on the map.

One thing I don't want to see is nerfing of any kind!!!

Last edited by ECH (2006-11-11 05:34:11)

joviaaldreetje
+1|6685
Well my first thought is that it won't be released...that's really all I expect now that 2142 is out.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Think there is a kazillion other topics about this, and edit your poll - way to long sentences
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6422|Norway
there are a lot of things they could fix,but as i see it they should consentrate on fixing the squad bug. not being able to make a squad is very anoying and it takes alot of the teamplay out of the game.
ive experienced having a squad on karkand as mec and winning the round,but not having a squad the next round as usmc and losing the round.

they should also nerf the G36C,that itti bitty gun with its tiny barrel shouldnt be ablo to snipe from one side of the map to another.
maybe add some more bulletdropp or remove a few damage points. nerfing some weapons would be nice,wich one should be up to the public because we all have different oppinions on how,why and what.

but atleast fix the squad bug and ill be happy
Crossfire
Norwegian TV-missile spammer
+2|6465|Stavanger, Norway
Have you guys EVER noticed that any kind of missile goes trough a target? So freaking annoying with the TV-guided missile...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
https://www.simplifiedsigns.org/fail.jpg
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6581|Melbourne, Australia.
better rego
MECtallica
+73|6505|jalalabad
dude, your guy fails at thumbs down, his hands are completely backwards
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

MECtallica wrote:

LOL smartass +1
DRKillusion
+10|6476|glued to my chair
how bout a BIG LOUD sound when you get close to a friendly mine/c4/claymore, and if your still dumb enough to get killed by it you should be kick out of the game..
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

DRKillusion wrote:

how bout a BIG LOUD sound when you get close to a friendly mine/c4/claymore, and if your still dumb enough to get killed by it you should be kick out of the game..
How a pink fairy pops out and kissed your boo boo better
DRKillusion
+10|6476|glued to my chair

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

DRKillusion wrote:

that'll work too.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

DRKillusion wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

DRKillusion wrote:

that'll work too.
damn straight
MECtallica
+73|6505|jalalabad
how about the server fucking kicks you after being killed by a teammates mine or claymore/c4
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
How about a server fucking kicks you for using a claymore
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6581|England

Sinn_Ah_Taggh wrote:

there are a lot of things they could fix,but as i see it they should consentrate on fixing the squad bug. not being able to make a squad is very anoying and it takes alot of the teamplay out of the game.
ive experienced having a squad on karkand as mec and winning the round,but not having a squad the next round as usmc and losing the round.

they should also nerf the G36C,that itti bitty gun with its tiny barrel shouldnt be ablo to snipe from one side of the map to another.
maybe add some more bulletdropp or remove a few damage points. nerfing some weapons would be nice,wich one should be up to the public because we all have different oppinions on how,why and what.

why nerf any of the guns ,why nerf anything ?? its people like you that have ruined this game with your constant whineing.

if all you fuckers didnt whine in the first place bf2 would still be the best game out there but now its a pile of shit and rates just above the spunk they call 2142.
Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6422|Norway
Knight´UK: sure thing man,its all the whiners fault that the game is as it is. if you wantto play "oldschool" battlefield why did you patch it up alongside with al us whiners? why arent there more people like you out there playing bf 0.0??
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6480|Trondheim, Norway
if they fix the server crashes, ctd, all the other bugs, the glitches. then i am satisfied...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650

Sinn_Ah_Taggh wrote:

Knight´UK: sure thing man,its all the whiners fault that the game is as it is. if you wantto play "oldschool" battlefield why did you patch it up alongside with al us whiners? why arent there more people like you out there playing bf 0.0??
are you serious?

DO US A FAVOUR sinn_Ah_Taggh and HOLD KJEFT

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2006-11-11 04:18:06)

Delphy
+45|6586|Bristol, UK
They should just leave it alone, really. Maybe fix a couple of bugs if they can manage to do so without making new ones.
Sinn_Ah_Taggh
+15|6422|Norway
..teddy..jimmy.. : va d alt eller har du flere orginale ting å komme me?
AchangelTyreal
360 owns my soul
+31|6510|Behind You

Knight`UK wrote:

Sinn_Ah_Taggh wrote:

why nerf any of the guns ,why nerf anything ?? its people like you that have ruined this game with your constant whineing.

if all you fuckers didnt whine in the first place bf2 would still be the best game out there but now its a pile of shit and rates just above the spunk they call 2142.
Completely Agree.  It's not even really worth playing bf2 anymore.  Bunnyhopping used to be a skill, too many people sucked at dodging bullets, NERF.  Pronespamming, used to be a skill, good way of dodgin bullets, too many people whined, NERF.  No one could figure out how to cap the fucking gas station on mashtuur, NERF the BH.  Wahhhhhh, he got me with a TV from far away, NERF the TV range.  Waaaahhhhh I can't figure out how to kill c-4 tossers, NERF.  The game has been all but ruined.  So few things actually needed a fix.  AA, LMG accuracy, and that is IT.  Oh, and the numerous coding bugs.  And they fucked both of them up when they tried to fix them, not to mention everything else they tried to "fix".  Whiners have ruined this game.

The problem is stats.  Sure it's nice to see how your doing and how you've improved.  But so many stupid bastards are obsessed with them that they fail to see how retarded playing purely for stats is.  BFV was so much more fun than BF2, and it took me a long time to realize it was because stats weren't recorded.  So all the little nubs out there clamor for an nerfed playingfield against people who know how to use the games physics to their advantage.

I'm moving on to 2142 and other than customozing unlocks, I aint looking at my stats at all.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6663|Groningen, The Netherlands
Pla vs usmc city map
and
Pla vs mec city map
ECH
+50|6644|Some where near you
I have to admit I don't like the idea of another patch because 1.40 works just fine for me.  Again the only real bug is that squad members can make request but they are no longer visible on the map.  There is always room for improvement granted nothing else gets muffed up in the process.  What I am getting as is this:

DICE, if you are going to make any changes to the game besides bug fixes make changes based on what the COMMUNITY want.  WE DON'T WANT CHANGES BASED ON WHAT YOU WANT!! WHY? BECAUSE WE DIDN'T ASK FOR THEM!!!!

Last edited by ECH (2006-11-11 04:43:10)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6581|Melbourne, Australia.

MECtallica wrote:

er, you fail at failing that pic.
The hands look normal to me, go, try to do it in real

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard