p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6390
http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=31784

"We will also be finalizing patch 1.41 for Battlefield 2. More information regarding the content and final release date for this patch will be released next week. "

got the Info on another site thought I'd share it since I dont see any stickies or threads about 1.41
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6631|can
I hope they won't nerf anything.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6586|Seattle

Please say they're bringing back the miniguns...
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6478|Gogledd Cymru

i spy stats sites for 2142 being allowed yaay
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6614|Quebec city, Canada
ANOTHER patch for bf2 ? We need 1.41 ? whats wrong with 1.4 ?

EA made bf2 like a card castle, another bad coded patch will make the game collapse.
blakrobe
+3|6519

TrashBlinD wrote:

They will, but hopefully it's made up with something cool... Though I must say, apart from overpowered this and underpowered that, I'm pretty happy with 1.4 so far. If they bring back the crashing crap I'll move on to a different game (not 2142 either).

Can't wait to see Crysis in action.. looks like it'll be good.
[)r@ke
+16|6641|Indiana

TrashBlinD wrote:

:sigh:
yeah, if only we could believe that they won't...

Although, has anyone else gotten a little peeved that EA's UK reps are a LOT MORE user-friendly?
I mean, shit... we US users only find these things out because of avid forums-trawlers who notice things in the EA.co.uk forums.
If not for them, we'd know NOTHING, because EA doesn't tell us shit here in the US.

And I'm sorry for my language, but that pisses me off.
turkeybacon
+50|6434|Dragon Valley
Someone in the other thread had a good idea. Replace the F35B's with F18's. Hell take the F35's out of the game, nobody will care. I know DICE is too lazy to actually adjust the J-10/F35 imbalance, so just fuck it and put F18s where all the F35s are currently. Its still not even but its 100x better. A better F18 pilot can actually beat a decent J-10 pilot. In the F35, rockets get sucked into your tailpipe like its a black hole.
RyansRangers
+2|6519
I hope they cut down on the flight badge requirements, i would like to become a general someday without having to fight people for planes. Now i know why so many people tk for vehicles. this sucks.
OpsChief
+101|6665|Southern California
I bet they will be installing advertisements in BF2 now, or, sales of 2142 were underwhelming so they will wack BF2 and offer a discount deal to upgrade to 2142. hmmm that sounds very negative shame on me.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6775|Bulgaria
I would like to see a Chinese vs MEC map
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6575
Bring A New Patch! .
Whodofart
+11|6431|U.S.A.

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I would like to see a Chinese vs MEC map
that would be interesting including a new map for them to duke it out on.  playing on usmc or against usmc all the time gets a little boring.  the only question i have is what would be their reason for fighting each other?
san4
The Mas
+311|6677|NYC, a place to live

blakrobe wrote:

If they bring back the crashing crap I'll move on to a different game (not 2142 either).
I was thinking along those lines. Will patch 1.41 be designed to push everyone over to 2142? If you were a money-hungry customer-screwing company, what would you want the patch to do?
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6775|Bulgaria

Whodofart wrote:

the only question i have is what would be their reason for fighting each other?
Who cares ? lol
that is fiction anyway, It's not like Bf1942 was...
One could always think of a reason, lets say China runs out of oil... and MEC control vaste oilfields, so the Chinese atack them in an attempt to steal the oil?
EA, are you reading this?!!
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6519|Boston, MA
I hope they fix that damn glitch where when you shoot a rocket at an oncoming jeep, it goes right through them. That pisses me off more than anything in the friggin game right now. Another nice thing would be for Anti-Tank to get 1 or 2 grenades. I don't see why they don't get any, it's ridiculous.

Also, I'd love if they made the P90 more powerful.
p3lvicthrust
Banned
+16|6390

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I hope they fix that damn glitch where when you shoot a rocket at an oncoming jeep, it goes right through them. That pisses me off more than anything in the friggin game right now. Another nice thing would be for Anti-Tank to get 1 or 2 grenades. I don't see why they don't get any, it's ridiculous.

you sound like a full blown AT whore
OpsChief
+101|6665|Southern California

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Yes AT could get smoke but that promotes lone wolfing - he doesn't need another player to deploy smoke for him. It would be nice to have a mix of grenades Frag/Smoke or Frag/ Flash -

Squad Leaders should get smoke added to them when they become SLs (with more than themselves in a squad lol)

I think there should be a kit bonus for each member joining and playing in squads. An extra grenade or mine. Each squad slot 1-6 has a set item added to it.

Some targetting method for ground troops to direct close air support to hopefully reduce TKs.

A way for commander to VoIP or menu message Lone Wolves about arty strikes. This is a TK problem that texting can't solve because of language and other real and imagined "social" barriers.

A way for commander to directly VoIP or task jets/ATKHELs. If Commander places an Airstrike icon (just like arty strike on the map), if a jet/ATKHEL hits it they get extra teamwork points

For patch 1.5 lol
A Command Squad to allow one other person to spawn on commander and use the same menu that SLs have. This slot, selected by commander, could add a combo of added items set by the commander such as a defense munitions set (say 1 claymore, 2 AT mines), or a set of 3 passive sensors to add to combat intel, finally maybe a support mix of a 1/2 ammo, 1/2 heal, 1/2 repair kit.

Last edited by OpsChief (2006-11-15 10:19:59)

Sambuccashake
+126|6599|Sweden
Release is today according to BF2.se

One of the things on their list is:
=====================================================
Battlefield 2™: V1.41
ReadMe File
October 2, 2006
BUG FIX
- Fixed an extremely intermittent server crash bug.
Reciprocity
+721|6569|the dank(super) side of Oregon

-=raska=- wrote:

ANOTHER patch for bf2 ? We need 1.41 ? whats wrong with 1.4 ?

EA made bf2 like a card castle, another bad coded patch will make the game collapse.
-again
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6661|Colorado
For Fucks Sake will they leave it alone! I can just see it now, the new patch screws everything up again, then they wait 3 or 4 months & then tell us sorry thats the last patch.

The game is fine now, why fix something that isn't broken.
DRKillusion
+10|6464|glued to my chair
i say thats its going to be a gay patch it will mix one minor thing and be no bigger than 20 MB.
i think we are getting worked up for nothing.
FirePhoenix
+18|6628|hamilton, scotland
They only thing they need to fix is the f35b being crap and the g36e being the super uber 1337 gun that kills anything.
poltirix
don't let money change you
+3|6450
It's ready for download here:

http://www.gamershell.com/news/34425.html
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6560

poltirix wrote:

It's ready for download here:

http://www.gamershell.com/news/34425.html
+1

Was looking for it. Looks like they released on time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard