Other popular tasteless costumes that I've seen at parties that are funny:
-Milli Vanilli - the drugged out one and the dead one
-Roy (the Vegas white tiger guy) bloodied up and his tiger
-Suicide terrorist
-A pumpkin and Peter Peter
-OJ & Nicole
-Woody Allen & teenage Niece/Lover
-Michael Jackson dressed in his pajamas with a boy riding piggyback
-Angelina Jolie w/ adopted babies hanging all over her, with a lease attached to Brad Pitt
-Mike Tyson with a bloody ear in his mouth and his beaten up girlfriend

It's funny and tasteless.
13rin
+977|6497

RicardoBlanco wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/10/31/maherirwin_narrowweb__300x457,0.jpg
Bill Maher
For his Steve Irwin  Halloween costume. What a freak'n idiot. Imagine if Steve's children saw that.
Face it, it's funny...
No, it wasn't.  It was tasteless.  Just the kind of thing I expect from him.  Have you lost anybody?  Imagine your Dad got hit and killed by a car.  Now imagine if you went to a costume party and someone dressed up like him with a bumper attached to his shirt showing tire tracks across it... Do you think that's funny?  If so, then you are one sick puppy.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6657|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
athole?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579
That's hilarious!  Where can I get one?
13rin
+977|6497

Bubbalo wrote:

Why is that funny to you?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579
TBH, it isn't.  I just don't see what's so offensive.  To be fair, Steve Irwin's death was his own stupid fault.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

Kmarion wrote:

jord wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Maher hits back saying, "Stop hassling me about my Halloween costume. Yes, you've seen it  Who do you think I am, (former Us Presidential Candidate) John Kerry?"
My reply would of been i have no idea.
Mine would have been a tasteless piece of shit.
Mine would've been "Steve Irwin, that's who you're supposed to be, isn't it?"

Bubbalo wrote:

Mad about gun culture, but not about mocking recent death?

I don't care if it was his fault, it's still as ill-timed as that identical South Park bit.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-10 22:35:21)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579
Where did I say I was mad about gun culture?  I simply don't feel that gun ownership by the general public is appropriate.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

Kmarion wrote:

Bill Maher
For his Steve Irwin  Halloween costume. What a freak'n idiot. Imagine if Steve's children saw that.
Already imagined. South Park.

Bubbalo wrote:

Where did I say I was mad about gun culture?  I simply don't feel that gun ownership by the general public is appropriate.
Not even slightly annoyed?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-10 22:46:30)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields
No fellas, ask your self "what would steve do?"

Exactly,

Fill his house full of poisenous snakes

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-11-10 22:50:35)

cospengle
+140|6504|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Well I have no idea who that guy is, but unless Steve Irwin's family or friends were at the party I don't see why it's such a big deal. It's tasteless, but isn't that what Halloween's about (sorry for my ignorance, we don't have Halloween here)? I laughed my ass off at the sunscreen joke. If you make your living as a celebrity you have to expect attention, both positive and negative. The bloke died doing what he loved. It's really not that tragic. And people used to take the piss out of him when he was alive, so as if they won't when he died in such a ridiculous way.

Edit: I'm not condoning his costume, just not sure what the fuss is about.

Last edited by cospengle (2006-11-11 00:50:16)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6520|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
LET'SPHUKING KILL THAT GUY
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6689
What a thread full of whining pussies.

Go listen to Rush ridicule the handicapped, I am sure it will make all you feel better.
Reciprocity
+721|6598|the dank(super) side of Oregon
lighten the fuck up.  You all make it sound like Irwin was assassinated of killed by terrorists.  He was swimming out in the open ocean, fucking with a stingray, so it stabbed him.  why?  because it's a fucking STINGRAY.   Ever heard the phrase, you mess with the bull, you get the horns?  well, you fuck with the stingray, you get the stinger.  What I really find funny is that he may have actually killed himself by pulling the stinger out.  He was a world famous celebrity, it comes with the territory.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6423|NSW, Australia

lets go back in time grab a hammer and smash it into his chest
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486
South Park already made fun of Irwin's death so now anyone can. Haven't you guys ever hear of the 22:30 minuter rule?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6481|Tyne & Wear, England

kr@cker wrote:

he's yet another stand up comedian turned self declared political expert over here
Maybe he should stick to being a 'self declared political expert', cause he aint very funny.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6719|New York

Kmarion wrote:

Bill Maher
Did you expect anything less from that whacko? Why hes still allowed to broadcast anything is beyond me.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6486
Because it is okay to make fun of some things but not others.

ToiletTrooper
+25|6793|WC
Lol!!!
Dec45
+12|6658

kr@cker wrote:

ok, so it's no secret i hate being politically correct, but that's just tasteless

did you hear him on larry king critiscizing repubs for being gay? what happened to the holier than thou homotolerant lib that is the maher?
Yeah I don't think Bill Maher was attacking gay people... He was attacking people who attack gay people, who in reality are gay...
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6689
Steve decided to work with animals that kill people.  And you all pout because one killed him?  What the fuck is wrong with you people. 

You all need to calm down.  I think it was a great outfit.

If you cannot laugh at the dead, who can you laugh at really.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6510|Connecticut

ghettoperson wrote:

Who. The. Fuck. Is. He?
A comedian who turned into a tasteless, embarrasing cover boy for the liberals. I think lately even they hate him. He is not funny. He fucks men and he is an embarassment to America.
Malloy must go

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard