jltarsenal
+0|6459
well isay not to use the transport cheat while it works......... as i have done it and got a pretty high rank and it spoils the game so i am gonna start a new soldier..... what do u guys think...???? is the cheat the way to go or not????
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
glitch up to number one and get reset.. then you can keep your soldier name
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

What does this cheat do?
jltarsenal
+0|6459
this cheat give u a huge amount of opoints in one round
BigBabyBuckman
+1|6393
Honestly I can't see why not once or twice,
I haven't yet personally (no headset= no BF buddies=nobody to help me pad), but I can't see what the harm is.

The leaderboard is full of people with high round scores,
Woken +SKunk stood out as exceptions/honest to gosh good.

Like what if I just did it once or twice a round,..stopping at like 170, just enough to be first. Very tempting. I could use a couple more unlocks

I'm sure this has all been said before.... but oh well... just had to vent.

BBB
jltarsenal
+0|6459
well ive done it 4 times in 4 rounds and got 20,000 points from those 4 rounds.........  and apparently EA  are going to reset all the ppl who have used the cheats stats back to 0
jltarsenal
+0|6459
ohhh and i will help u if u want cos ive decided that if they r gonna reset my stats anyway i might aswell as go for a high rank so i can brag
BigBabyBuckman
+1|6393
They wouldn't notice little old me though...would they?
Like what if I just went for two pins per round?

Last edited by BigBabyBuckman (2006-11-10 08:23:20)

jltarsenal
+0|6459
it depends on how much u do it cos u get loads of transport pins so im guessing if u have high spm , lots of transport pins and teamwork score which is high tht is how they will tell
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6658|Devil's Perch

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

Woken +SKunk stood out as exceptions/honest to gosh good.
No. There are several posts about the behaviour of these two around here. Especially Skunk is said to suffer from the {TA}"I ban you if you dare to oppose on my server"Firestorm-syndrome.
The players in the TOP20 before the wide spreading of the troop transport glitch weren't any better or more honest players than those who are in it now except for the guys in the first week perhaps.
What I wrote here about deserving a rank applies for the place in the leaderboards, too.

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

Like what if I just did it once or twice a round,..stopping at like 170, just enough to be first. Very tempting. I could use a couple more unlocks
Padding is padding. Your intentions or what you get from it don't matter.
Proud member of a dead community.
BigBabyBuckman
+1|6393
"Padding is padding. Your intentions or what you get from it don't matter"

Missing my point...
Do you think I will be reset if I go for the troop transport pin 1-2 time a round?

Remember, how can it be "MURDER" if there aren't any witness'

BBB
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6697|minnesota

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

"Padding is padding. Your intentions or what you get from it don't matter"

Missing my point...
Do you think I will be reset if I go for the troop transport pin 1-2 time a round?

BBB
since when does padding turn into murder?
BigBabyBuckman
+1|6393
SharpShot = DullKnife
It's an analogy about getting caught doing something

BBB
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6697|minnesota
pretty weak analogy if ya ask me
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6654|pimelteror.de
omg... get your points in competition kids!
BigBabyBuckman
+1|6393
"pretty weak analogy if ya ask me"

well maybe so (not).....
but I was bang on with the dullknife analogy.

BBB
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6697|minnesota

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

"pretty weak analogy if ya ask me"

well maybe so (not).....
but I was bang on with the dullknife analogy.

BBB
oh your a clever one...cept i think you ment bank not bang....go ahead and bang on a dullknife for a while thought just for the helluv it and let me know how that turns out for ya

edit: and who the fuck are you?

X2...god damn it im bored as hell where the hell did this tool go i need some amusement.

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2006-11-10 08:55:05)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
how does this glitch work? somebody PM me..
Smoke_Deez
+8|6387
If you have to get points like this, why do you even play?  I can understand to some degree exposing it to get a fix, although that has seriously fucked the rank system.  If you even do this for a rank, just quit playing.  Go play something more your speed, solitaire or some shit.  The ranks are easy to get in this game, if you are so hard up for a rank try getting badges/ribbons (YES NOOBS THEY GIVE PTS TOO).  Go legit, you might actually get good at the game.  If you keep looking for alternate point methods you will never get better and even mediocre players will smoke you all day.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6697|minnesota
*awkward silence*
raxen
Banned
+16|6484
i have 4 random accounts all with the rank of brigadier general. no matter what EA does, TOP will keep their server on this patch so the only way for EA to get rid of us is to lock our accounts

Can you say:

TOP > DICE/EA
voodoodolphins
+92|6704
Does anyone her actually use the window key on their keyb? if so remember to hold it down and push "L"...

Just get your points in combat......more fun if you ask me...but you didnt.

Voodoodolphins, CNN, Basra
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

BigBabyBuckman wrote:

Missing my point...

BBB
If you want one or two pins only than you can do it the legit way by people actualy poding out.
And its also very usefull.
BigBabyBuckman
+1|6393
SharpShot-
You are wrong...I wrote "bang on" ....I meant "bang on".....

BBB
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
I'm not gonna do it. And if anyone ever says to EA that I did it, I can just show them that I have never gotten the troop transporter pin .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard