+1,128|6644|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
BF2142.

not BF2.

gtfo my section.
Magius5.0
+106|6383|UMass Amherst

spawnofthemist wrote:

gtfo my section.
Yeah, see it's not your section, but you like to think it is because you only spam five thousand messages a day on the damn thing, most of it the same stuff as always.  but enough flaming for me.

check my stats and you'll see at a general glance I'm a good player, with solid marksmanship, KDR and skill with all kits (Drenar, by the way) and vehicles.  You face me when I'm in a Nekomata (even walkers, I tank snipe them from long distance with precision) and you're generally cooked unless I'm seriously outnumbered.  Take a closer look at me in-game and I'm constantly relaying VOIP to my buddies (and I've got some good ones online) ripping apart a heavily defended flag/titan and making the final push for the team.  I admit I concentrate on Engineer (since I love taking out the biggest threats, aka vehicle armadas, see my article) but take me when I'm assault and I'll Baur someone with extreme efficiency, snipe you in the face with either basic sniper, or blow people in half with a shotgun to the chest.  Score means little to me, winning and having fun matter most.

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … ;Profiles=
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6454|Bradford UK
i think a good player has got to adapt like so many have before 1.4.   the game has been such a nightmare to play at times. however yes i personally think to adapt is a good player and teamplay has a great advantage obviously.       adaptation to the current gameplay has to be the key.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6657|Brisbane, Australia

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Accuracy is only important if you're a sniper type. Hell i shoot my gun into walls and make faces and general bullet hole graffti who gives a shit what a players accuracy is. Doesnt tell you anything aside from the fact that he's obvisouly not artistic. A good player is one that when you are yelling " I NEED SOME FUCKING AMMO" gives you some...and one that when they hear "MEDIC!" and they are one, they come running.
Finally to really tell how skilled someone is by far is the KD ratio. Its basically how much they are a threat vs. how much they are a liability. like people who are happy with the 1:1 thing....thats crazy...you might as well not be playing you aint helping the team and you aint hurting the other team you are just as much a liability as you are an asset. 2:1 + is a good player anything higher is just desert. I know some people are gonna talk about plane whoring and armor whoring, but hey if you're good at something then you're good at something. the KD really tells you how good.

Jet KD (2142) 5-10 : 1 is good
Tank KD (2142) 5:1 is good
Mech KD (2142) 15: 1 is good but 100:1 (like TOP KAMIKaz3) is supreme
Infantry (2142)  3:1 is acceptable.
Yeah. I agree with you up until the 1:1 bit.

Thats bullshit, a 1:1 KD doesnt always mean you are neutral to the battle. You could've been heavily supportive that round handing out ammo or meds to anything that asked, you could've repaired anything that moved, hell, you could've been a kamakazi in the titan halls to force enemies out of hiding - This game has come a long way from 1942, and killing isnt the only thing that helps your team now.

I dont evaulate people on their own, I wait to see them in action - and if they are not in a squad or commanding, then Ive already lost my respect for them. Its a good SQUAD not a good INDIVIDUAL for me. How well you work together, accurate and often orders. Most importantly as of recent on titan mode for a good commander, YOU UNDERSTAND MOVING THE MOTHER FUCKING TITAN CAUSES LAG AND YOU BRING YOUR TITAN TO A FUCKING STOP WHEN ITS SHIELDS GO DOWN

So far 80% of the commanders on my games have failed to accept that.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6593|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

i think a good player has got to adapt like so many have before 1.4.   the game has been such a nightmare to play at times. however yes i personally think to adapt is a good player and teamplay has a great advantage obviously.       adaptation to the current gameplay has to be the key.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard