confused
+10|6411|British Columbia
If a team's tickets are down to 2 or 3 and a transport helicopter with 6 people on it is destroyed, does the person who destroyed it get all 6 kills or only the two or three that would reduce the ticket count to zero.

If it is only 2 or 3, which of the helicopter occupants are awarded a death.  Is it by seat number?  Or are all given a death even though the opposition player isn't credited with all deaths.
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6518|Houston, TX
Wow.  That's deep.

I don't have a clue.  Interesting thought though.  I'm guessing that this situation happened to you.  The best thing I could say is to check your points right before you kill the chopper.  If you get all the kills...well, there's your answer.
Spiers.ckz
+10|6545
^ what he said

no other way to tell really
confused
+10|6411|British Columbia
I've been on both sides of it in consecutive rounds recently, but I wasn't paying attention to my kills and deaths in either case. 

It doesn't really matter all that much.  I was just curious afterwards.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6517|Valley of the Dragons
I am inclined to say that you allways get the number of kills you make at any point in the game.

The ticket reduction only happens when these guys that got killed respawn again. Or in other words I dont think the fact that tickets have run out before they spawn has any influence on your kills.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6698|Disaster Free Zone

Jemme101 wrote:

I am inclined to say that you allways get the number of kills you make at any point in the game.

The ticket reduction only happens when these guys that got killed respawn again. Or in other words I dont think the fact that tickets have run out before they spawn has any influence on your kills.
No the ticket reduction happens as soon as you are unable to be revived. So 15 seconds if your on foot (and not killed outright) or instantly when your in a vehicle.

To the original poster I think you'll only get the 2 kills and its random (or driver.. first passanger etc) that get the deaths. This has happened to me and I think I missed some kills at the end but can't rember and I wouldn't take my word for it if you want to be sure.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6826|NÃ¥rvei

But just to be sure get a seat in the back !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6517|Valley of the Dragons

DrunkFace wrote:

No the ticket reduction happens as soon as you are unable to be revived. So 15 seconds if your on foot (and not killed outright) or instantly when your in a vehicle.
You know this for fact? I have lived under the assumption it was deducted from the total tickets untill you respawned.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6497|Purdue

Jemme101 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

You know this for fact? I have lived under the assumption it was deducted from the total tickets untill you respawned.
Drunkface tells the truth.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6726
Deaths don't get added to your stats until your 15 seconds are up. Further if you die with in the last 15 seconds of a round it does not get counted (regardless of killed vs. critically wounded). 

Everyone dies at the end each round, but its not counted in your stats. 

In this case it is highly likely that several people have already been killed before the black hawk is toasted so they would not get deaths.  If the were counted I would think that it would be Pilot then passengers in order of seat unless you hit inside the cabin killing the passengers a fraction of a second before the chopper explodes.  I suppose that the game could kill players in order of who was closest to the explosion to (does not seem like they would take the time to do that when the whole chopper explodes instead of just the tail or engine)
Turtle
+7|6774|Boulder, CO
A point is a point. Anything that shows up as You [killed] Him = credit given. As long as you finish the round.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard