Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

jugobeer wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

[b]I have to agree that a coding error like this is completely unacceptable.[/color]
If you know how programming work you wont say that...

It's an error of those beta tester who did not test everything! Spawnofthemist was a tester no????

You suck at testing SPAWN   :p
He knew about it in the beta, he just didn't tell anyone, same thing with the titan guns.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6551

Revelstoke wrote:

spawn.. your an idiot. plain and simple.

not much more to say.
Why does telling the "uninformed" population about a serious stat bugged make him an idiot. Go back to your cave donkey

Last edited by xWSxCriminalx (2006-11-10 07:19:57)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6656|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Revelstoke wrote:

not much more to say.
Why does telling the "uninformed" population about a serious stat bugged make him an idiot. Go back to your cave donkey
QFT.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6824|Nårvei

Sink `em - oh snap !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
jugobeer
+18|6468
You should said it, but i dont really care,  look like you are having lot's of fun right now!

lol
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6807

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Revelstoke wrote:

not much more to say.
The world and his wife knows that there's a serious stat bug in the system.  It's been public knowledge for quite some time and I don't know about you but I didn't see it first here, from him.  Repeating the step by step instructions for doing the exploit, is that idiocy?  I don't know but I had thought BF2s.com wasn't in favour of teaching people how to exploit bugs and glitches.

However, creating multiple threads all designed to get the same message across, I would call that idiotic.  Equally, though, for a person to do an idiotic thing once in a while, doesn't make him an idiot.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6751

Ok, glitch news is over.

The next person to start a topic about it will recieve:

- A Close Thread
- A Delete Thread
- A Personal Message
- A 3 Day ban
spawnofthemist
Banned
oh lookie... it's open ^,^

this is so all the people who've been sending me PM's can find out how to do this glitch.

Lets get this back on EA/DICE's agenda ok?

FLAME ON!!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6730

aardfrith wrote:

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Revelstoke wrote:

not much more to say.
The world and his wife knows that there's a serious stat bug in the system.  It's been public knowledge for quite some time and I don't know about you but I didn't see it first here, from him.  Repeating the step by step instructions for doing the exploit, is that idiocy?  I don't know but I had thought BF2s.com wasn't in favour of teaching people how to exploit bugs and glitches.

However, creating multiple threads all designed to get the same message across, I would call that idiotic.  Equally, though, for a person to do an idiotic thing once in a while, doesn't make him an idiot.
Were not part of Indianscout's bum buddy group.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6426|New York
I don't want my stats to be restarted I'm a legit player and I don't care about the stats just about having fun in the game. I'm a Major Gold and I don't even have one Transport Pin, Havent used the titan resupply glitch eighter. So why would the reset all stats If they can just restarts the top 50 players that have a SPM 20.0+. Make them filter out all players that have an SPM of 20.0 and erase them. Its there fault that people are stats padding not ours. They should have check these things in the beta but all they did in the beta is try to gain a high rank instead of looking for some major glitches in the game. I hate all the fileplanet noob subscribers that got in the bate just to cry about the game or try to be ranked number one sad.

I like the game I check the game score board and if I see somone gaining points fast I find them and TK them at there consoles or I just take a gunships and take down those transports hovering above the titan. Even if the player is on the other team I take a gunship just to destroy the titan guns and get a free pin even when they repair them fine I come back and do it again who dosnt want a free pin...
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia
its not a glitch. Not sure why you all call it one.
If you all think hard (you know you can do it once in your life) you will find its a legit tatic to get points. Just like you going for titan defend pins, hovering and seat swapin is apart of the game that the coders did not try to stop. Unlike glitching a game mechanic, they are making use of one already set inplace to recieve a pin.

When you see people wall glitching or getting inside objects not opened to do so, then its a glitch.
spawnofthemist
Banned
are you meant to be able to get 15000 points in a round?

no.

it's a glitch, a coding flaw.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6637|Camp XRay

spawnofthemist wrote:

are you meant to be able to get 15000 points in a round?

no.

it's a glitch, a coding flaw.
word, but i sure do love getting 2000 pts around and hopping through walls

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2006-11-14 11:51:24)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6765|the middle of nowhere
I love the hopping through walls glitch.
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6426|New York
Ok a left a beacon on the enmy titan and when I spwned the nest time I got in the reactor room when there were 3 consoles still not destroyed and was able to put Demo Packs on the core its the same as glitching to get a high score. I also used a beacon to get on the roof of one of the high building in Fall of Berlin and could snipe the whole game from up there.
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6426|New York
Marlboroman82 can you remove your sig before I throw up?
Simon
basically
+838|6672|UK

AoWs-Avantek wrote:

rofl, it's like a train wreck you can't look away..
spawnofthemist
Banned

Simon wrote:

AoWs-Avantek wrote:

rofl, it's like a train wreck you can't look away..
it's smiling at you
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6637|Camp XRay

AoWs-Avantek wrote:

i think it likes you, wink
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6426|New York
lol
spawnofthemist
Banned
lol, so.. any more glitching stories for me?

i want your screenshots!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6577|British Columbia, Canada

spawnofthemist wrote:

i want your screenshots!
Fine..

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/LTvictim/screen037.jpg

Just the usualy EU Jumping threw wall glitch...

I had another screenshot with the ~ console open, but it didn't save...

Notice how console 3 is destroy'd, when they still have console 1.. I love that glitch..

Its so easy to use..
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6716|Ontario

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

aardfrith wrote:

xWSxCriminalx wrote:

Were not part of Indianscout's bum buddy group.
i agree there is no better way to shove it in EA's face that there's a problem, then showing them
me calling spawn an idiot had nothing to do with him telling everyone about the glitch, i knew about it a long time before, as I'm sure many people did. I also agree that the ROE is complete crap, and can't/won't probably do anything to fix this problem. the only problem i have is that now I cannot join a titan server without loosing, because half my team is trying to hover over the enemy titan.

but apperantly since you all seem fond of spawn's antics, my opinions are meaningless...

ah well, i think i'll just go play some conquest...

go flame someone else.
Ryan
+1,230|6857|Alberta, Canada

Cheap way to get points. I'd never do it, but I guess it's a good tip for those noob padders.

EA will figure it out and fix it sooner or later.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6763|Mark it zero.

LT.Victim wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

i want your screenshots!
Fine..

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n82/ … een037.jpg

Just the usualy EU Jumping threw wall glitch...

I had another screenshot with the ~ console open, but it didn't save...

Notice how console 3 is destroy'd, when they still have console 1.. I love that glitch..

Its so easy to use..
its funny using that glitch even when that corridor is open, they are all like where the fuck did you come from?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard