blacksheepcannibal
+24|6775
Airstrike Request - special ability of squad leaders and commanders. they can drop a command/request icon, and all friendly aircraft could see it on their map/minimap and get a yellow line drawn to it (just like orders) from their position.

even if not for squad leaders, then for commanders, wouldnt be too hard to integrate at the very least an icon.
Gotham
+3|6755
DEFINATELY

Most of the time I fly is to keep the helo's off my ground troops and to bomb/strafe the advancing forces it would be nice to have this for my dumb blind ass to hit a target and also to be able to call in when im ground pounding.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6829|The planet Tophet
yeah i would go for it it would be quite cool i am pretty good at litening to order espcialy when flying
Sud
+0|6770
definitely nice to have

wouldn't also mind:

Attention - C4 threat spotted here (good for those oblivious vehicle drivers)
Mine this area
"Stop raping their uncapturable spawn you bunch of morons, they have captured every other objective"
dobbs
Pawtucket Patriot
+0|6774|Cohog, RI
Holy crap thats a good idea!  Have skywalker forward that one to EA for sure!  How about that action also pops smoke but bigger for planes to see it?
Dizazter
Crazy has a mind of its own
+0|6843
Yeah those are good ideas. It would nice for squad leaders to be able to put things like that up on the team map. Even cooler to get those abilities as unlocks. How about a destroy enemy asset Icon? Maybe an establish defensive front Icon? Maybe even a direction attack icon (attack from the east etc) so you could have 2 different squads attacking the same base from different directions.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6783
One problem is that people will start squads just to get the request option. If some sort of limiter was applied, e.g you must have 3 people in your squad to use this, it would work.
frvwfr2
+0|6755
that sounds great. it is hard for planes right nw cuz thay movin 2 fast 2 see stuff sometimes
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6866|Bryan/College Station, TX
This deserves a bumpity bump.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
bait
+0|6759|Louisville, KY
good idea. When in a chopper, its absolutely necessary to keep your gunner/pilot in the same squad. In order to effectively support ground troops you need to be able to talk to communicate with them somehow, but with a gunner/pilot in the squad, youre down to 4 pounders in a squad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard