HellSibling
+0|6809
there is a player out there (unworthy), that was such an ass on a server i was playing on last night i totally lost it and got kicked from the server for calling him a @%!#*%head...

at one point after a round ended i looked at his score and it was -84, WTF!!!  he was teamkilling as much as he could...he played as a medic, would kill, revive, kill revive and so on until he was either killed or the person managed to get away long enough to kill him...he did this to me 3 times in a row...then i spawned and started hunting him down...thats when i lost my temper...

and the really shitty thing was, even after a shitpot of complaints....NO ONE WOULD GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER AND BOOT HIM!!!  we were always like one vote short of getting him kicked...it sucked.

*sigh*

i thought this stuff didnt happen to much anymore, guess i was wrong...what an idiot.
blacksheepcannibal
+24|6759
crappy server; dont play on that server anymore. any good server will kick for anything less than -12 score or so. honest, if i have a total griefer on the server, i just hit the next server.
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6855|Germany
The kick vote system is a bitch. It should kick a player if more than 1/2 of the team the retard is in vote yes.
Or: an "internal" and an "external" kick vote -- internal as described above, external like we have now.

Nobody on the other team cares if you have a team killer in your team. Well, they care... they are happy.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6777|Canada, Ont
We have Vote Kicks Disabled on Our Servers, But we always have 2 or more Admins on at all Times so People like that get the Good 1, 2, Big Ol' Shoe.
HellSibling
+0|6809
yeah..it sucked, but it was actually a pretty good server otherwise..low ping etc, so i stayed for bit...got to much in the end.
Sud
+0|6755
he played as a medic, would kill, revive, kill revive and so on until he was either killed or the person managed to get away long enough to kill him...he did this to me 3 times in a row...then i spawned and started hunting him down...thats when i lost my temper...
haha, you gotta admit in retrospect that it is kinda funny. Gunned down, bzzap, RAUGHH DIE YOU @#(@HEAD, dead, bzzap, I WILL KILL Y-argh, bzzap, ADKKAJASJKASJKKASASK

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard