Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
uziq
+326|2173
so fucking weird.

dilbert: lesbian teachers in schools are poisoning the minds of our kids, promoting abhorrent lifestyles! corrupting innocent children!
also dilbert: i am attracted to CGI cats and have a folder saved on my PC of women in cat make-up.

Last edited by uziq (2020-09-27 05:50:43)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,702|4827|eXtreme to the maX
Its not your thing, thats OK.
Epstein didn't kill himself
uziq
+326|2173
inter-species attraction?

why can't you say 'it's not my thing' about homosexuality or transsexuals, and simply leave it be, but inter-species attraction you find tolerable?

thank god there aren't any powerful furry lobby groups pushing for human-cat relations in schools.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Well of course there aren't, furries aren't fascists, unlike lesbians forcing their weirdness as normality onto impressionable children.
uziq
+326|2173
i've heard it all. lesbians are suspect and an enemy of society and furries are harmless and should be left alone.

lesbians can enter consensual relationships, dilbert. i'm not sure how your cat would feel about being looked at as a sexual object.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I've never looked at cats as sexual objects, not sure where you get this from. I think you're projecting there.

Lesbians can do what they like, brainwashing kids in kindergarten shouldn't be part of it.

Presumably you'd have something to say if the bestialists were demanding the right to hand out pamphlets to pre-schoolers.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-09-28 01:45:57)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+382|2440

I know you can't see her face but people with skinny bodies often have pretty faces. People with pretty faces tend to care about their body's health. Have you ever seen a heavy person with a pretty face? She also owns a piano.
uziq
+326|2173
lots of curvy girls have very nice faces.

lol how lonely do you have to be to start feeling attraction to headless women who post on their music youtubes.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+382|2440
"Curvy" and "thick" are just ways of making girls who are on their way to being obese feel good themselves in their youth. People need to diet and exercise. Avoid sugary drinks.

She is a talented Japanese. So I have a pretty good idea what she looks like.
uziq
+326|2173
no, some women are curvy. not overweight. it's their actual bone structure. hips:waist ratio, etc. the female body is not necessarily meant to be pencil slim. and it is far from the only ideal of female beauty -- you know, considering they have historically been symbols of fertility, fecundity, generation, etc.

conversely, some 'slim'-build people are unhealthy as fuck and nearing obesity. i wonder what your organs look like, considering your diet? you don't have to be giant to be seriously unfit. your internal organs could be covered and surrounded with fatty deposits. it happens often with slim people.

how much do you watch your diet? how often do you work out? how's your cardio health? can you even run 5k without collapsing?

why do you spend so much time shit-talking curvy women?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+382|2440
I don't like fat men either but society says it is okay to be bigoted towards them already.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,873|5353|949

you eat like a child and i've never once heard you mention any form of physical activity on this site.

Why do you have such dismal self-esteem that you need to project your own insecurities on others? Are you mad that you can't get a date? Are you reading r/MGTOW or something? Get a fucking grip bro!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard