Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
OliTz
Member
+12|5872
This is the problem with BF2 admins, I make a new account "OliTz" and join DC1 kark inf 24/7 because TSC kark was almost empty. Take note im a private, but its a second account, so I start playing and im doing really well, 100+ pts 10 min into the server...45-3...

So my very 1st kick vote starts and 50 more follow, I dont say a word, but then in global people are accusing me of cheating and ****, and its pissing me off, because I really dont. I just have experience in BF2. I'm not a "1337 player" per say, i'm just smart, I dont run head on into 5 guys, I find alternate ways to kill. flanking etc...

SO in the server theres 20 tickets left and I see "BANNING OliTz cheating--- STAT PADDING
----------------

Now the rant-

OK Bf2 admins before you ****ing kick someone get some damn proof. If you cant take dieing then play hello kitty island adventure because admin or not your gonna die alot in BF2, so get used to it. Especially if im in the server.

It really pises me off that good players face this bull **** all ****ing day. I guess if your good in Bf2 you must be a hacker... :rollseyes: Pisses me off even more that the accusers normally win. Even thought they have no real way to prove that he/she is hacking.

I know I could just play another server, but maybe I liked DC1. There arent many good kark inf servers, DC1 being one of them, sadly the admins are babys.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|5888|Indianapolis, IN

OliTz wrote:

This is the problem with BF2 admins, I make a new account "OliTz" and join DC1 kark inf 24/7 because TSC kark was almost empty. Take note im a private, but its a second account, so I start playing and im doing really well, 100+ pts 10 min into the server...45-3...

So my very 1st kick vote starts and 50 more follow, I dont say a word, but then in global people are accusing me of cheating and ****, and its pissing me off, because I really dont. I just have experience in BF2. I'm not a "1337 player" per say, i'm just smart, I dont run head on into 5 guys, I find alternate ways to kill. flanking etc...

SO in the server theres 20 tickets left and I see "BANNING OliTz cheating--- STAT PADDING
----------------

Now the rant-

OK Bf2 admins before you ****ing kick someone get some damn proof. If you cant take dieing then play hello kitty island adventure because admin or not your gonna die alot in BF2, so get used to it. Especially if im in the server.

It really pises me off that good players face this bull **** all ****ing day. I guess if your good in Bf2 you must be a hacker... :rollseyes: Pisses me off even more that the accusers normally win. Even thought they have no real way to prove that he/she is hacking.

I know I could just play another server, but maybe I liked DC1. There arent many good kark inf servers, DC1 being one of them, sadly the admins are babys.
Well said mate, I love when ppl tell the truth!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|5992|so randum
totally agree, i hate childish admins. i dont experience hacking accusations that often tho lol, im just not good enough!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6082|Reisterstown, MD

Don't kill an admin and then Teabag them.  This might happen to you.
https://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9155/lameha3.png

Last edited by killer21 (2006-11-08 11:51:09)

OliTz
Member
+12|5872

killer21 wrote:

Don't kill an admin and then Teabag them.  This might happen to you.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9155/lameha3.png
On my 1st account "Roger_the_retard" I was kicked for a name violeation more than once lol.
Understandable to some extent, but annoying and really pointless.
13rin
Member
+977|5971

OliTz wrote:

This is the problem with BF2 admins, I make a new account "OliTz" and join DC1 kark inf 24/7 because TSC kark was almost empty. Take note im a private, but its a second account, so I start playing and im doing really well, 100+ pts 10 min into the server...45-3...

So my very 1st kick vote starts and 50 more follow, I dont say a word, but then in global people are accusing me of cheating and ****, and its pissing me off, because I really dont. I just have experience in BF2. I'm not a "1337 player" per say, i'm just smart, I dont run head on into 5 guys, I find alternate ways to kill. flanking etc...

SO in the server theres 20 tickets left and I see "BANNING OliTz cheating--- STAT PADDING
----------------

Now the rant-

OK Bf2 admins before you ****ing kick someone get some damn proof. If you cant take dieing then play hello kitty island adventure because admin or not your gonna die alot in BF2, so get used to it. Especially if im in the server.

It really pises me off that good players face this bull **** all ****ing day. I guess if your good in Bf2 you must be a hacker... :rollseyes: Pisses me off even more that the accusers normally win. Even thought they have no real way to prove that he/she is hacking.

I know I could just play another server, but maybe I liked DC1. There arent many good kark inf servers, DC1 being one of them, sadly the admins are babys.
I didn't see the ban reflected in your stats
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
OliTz
Member
+12|5872
might have been a kick because I have 1 so far..but it said "BANNING"
13rin
Member
+977|5971

OliTz wrote:

might have been a kick because I have 1 so far..but it said "BANNING"
See if you can find the contact info for the server and that way you maybe can get it lifted.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6031|The Lost Highway

DBBrinson1 wrote:

OliTz wrote:

This is the problem with BF2 admins, I make a new account "OliTz" and join DC1 kark inf 24/7 because TSC kark was almost empty. Take note im a private, but its a second account, so I start playing and im doing really well, 100+ pts 10 min into the server...45-3...

So my very 1st kick vote starts and 50 more follow, I dont say a word, but then in global people are accusing me of cheating and ****, and its pissing me off, because I really dont. I just have experience in BF2. I'm not a "1337 player" per say, i'm just smart, I dont run head on into 5 guys, I find alternate ways to kill. flanking etc...

SO in the server theres 20 tickets left and I see "BANNING OliTz cheating--- STAT PADDING
----------------

Now the rant-

OK Bf2 admins before you ****ing kick someone get some damn proof. If you cant take dieing then play hello kitty island adventure because admin or not your gonna die alot in BF2, so get used to it. Especially if im in the server.

It really pises me off that good players face this bull **** all ****ing day. I guess if your good in Bf2 you must be a hacker... :rollseyes: Pisses me off even more that the accusers normally win. Even thought they have no real way to prove that he/she is hacking.

I know I could just play another server, but maybe I liked DC1. There arent many good kark inf servers, DC1 being one of them, sadly the admins are babys.
I didn't see the ban reflected in your stats
The ban stats are off. Trust me, I've been banned more times than I can count, but it says I only have 2.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6077|Seattle

OliTz wrote:

It really pises me off that good players face this bull **** all ****ing day. I guess if your good in Bf2 you must be a hacker... :rollseyes: Pisses me off even more that the accusers normally win.
You have my sympathy but I disagree that the complainers normally have their way. In reality the complainers just suck at BF2 and they always will because rather than learning from their myriad mistakes, they are spending their time kicking the good players and crying. If I play a long block of BF2, I can expect to take some bullshit at some point, but for the most part I am having my way. And 90% of crying and kick voting leads to nothing but the other team glorifying how brutally I am beating them.

I usually just get kicked for talking shit. [spec]/[spec-ops] IO jalala/kark has temp banned me so many times for "being arrogant." I mean why not talk shit when you have killed 60 people and only show vulnerability to claymores and stray nades. And how can you not talk shit when you are having a round like this and yet nobody on your team is getting in your squad offering support. Who can show any respect for a team that is literally given a win on a silver platter but actually makes your job more difficult by never following you as medic or support and TKing you while spamming nades, etc. If your playing is going to dominate the server one way or another, you might as well also dominate the server by telling people what to do and telling the other team why their dumb strategies are never going to get them anywhere.

I am arrogant, but at least I am also offering a service. If somebody doesn't come along and tell people they are dumbasses for not learning how to use all the movement buttons and not using their gun when its necessary, then they will never improve and will resort to kicking the good players rather than leveling the playing field with skill. The anti-bunnyhoppers are really the worst of all abusive admins. They actually impose a lower level of competition on everyone so that in exchange for some short term enjoyment, they fail to improve and whine forever. Its like if basketball players refused to dunk or take 3 pointers for no particular reason. Congrats to them but they are just going to lose and better be ok with that. Anyway, most admins suck, beat them badly and then verbally abuse them until they kick you, its great fun.
im_in_heaven
Member
+27|6079
then stop making second accounts !!! I wish there wasnt an option to make second accounts. Its just annoying i dunno why but it is.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6242|Chicago.
Join the BF2s US server. We only ban true cheaters.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6254

killer21 wrote:

Don't kill an admin and then Teabag them.  This might happen to you.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9155/lameha3.png
What exactly is an "attempt" to Teabag??? You either do or you don't lol. Admin could at least man up and admit he got teabagged and then kick you.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6029|Search Whore killing fields
yeah admisn are quite annoying, They are lucky im playing on thier server and help thier statzors. ADMINS ONLY KICK IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THEM AND ITS [email protected][email protected]!!!!

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/4864 … 503to5.png
OMG YOU DIDNT PICK ME UP YOU SOLOER!!!11!!11!1111
turkeybacon
Member
+50|5937|Dragon Valley
I just got kicked off wake, I started the round as USMC, saw a J10 fly by and somehow I managed to down him with 3 rockets (he didnt even flare or evade hard). I think he was hit with the island stingers because he was smoking and heading back to base. Anyways I killed him, saw the other J10 trying to take off, I tried to bomb, missed and got kicked for stat padding.

I think it was an admin in the J10 I shot down....
AnQu
Me loves you!
+3|5871|Norway
Did you make your second profile to be one serious one, or just to show off? Because if it was just for show, then you could go back with your 1st profile?

Anyways, I hate getting kicked like that. I don't remember how many servers I'm banned/kicked from for cheating. But just suck it up and live with you being better then them!
Spiers.ckz
Member
+10|6020

OliTz wrote:

lots and legitimate complaints.
i been there, comments like "my flares don't work against Spiers".... " no bs guys...he is cheating... i cant get away from him" started popping up in the global chat, then the votes and finally the ban. but in the end, if you in it for the points, don't worry, ull get them anyway.

Just find a server that can appreciate skill.
Sk
stat padding is for girls
+41|5880
svr1.threewisemonkeys.co.uk:16769 matey... we only kick people who are disrespectful (ie.. constant TKing), base rapers, obvious stat padders, or ppl CAUGHT cheating...

Last edited by Sk (2006-11-09 05:57:18)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6186|Howell, Mi USA
I know what u mean dude, 12 year olds should not have admin powers

https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/cbasterd420/SpawnkillingBoot.png
I was proud of this one, since the admins team had all but 1 flags and were raping the hell out of us. I went sniper and started spawn raping their team. Then get booted for fighting fire with fire.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6242|Chicago.
Check this one out:

https://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2944/sig21kf9.png

It used to be a signature of mine on another forum. I'm betting that admin was 10 and absolutley hated running headshots.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6278|Bulgaria
That's sad, some n00b admin decided to pwn you for beeing better that him!!!
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|5927|UK
Welcome to the read world,

and that world is 12 year old's with BF2CC
CrazeD
Member
+368|6164|Maine

Marinejuana wrote:

OliTz wrote:

It really pises me off that good players face this bull **** all ****ing day. I guess if your good in Bf2 you must be a hacker... :rollseyes: Pisses me off even more that the accusers normally win.
You have my sympathy but I disagree that the complainers normally have their way.
Dude...look at patch 1.4.



The complainers got their way.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6242|Chicago.
Just to add this. If you are looking for a fun time, hop on to the BF2s US server.

I won't ban you for being a good player.
Spiers.ckz
Member
+10|6020

Sk wrote:

svr1.threewisemonkeys.co.uk:16769 matey... we only kick people who are disrespectful (ie.. constant TKing), base rapers, obvious stat padders, or ppl CAUGHT cheating...

i play there alot, good server, and there is usually an admin around to handle idiots.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard