Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6614|Camp XRay

DonFck wrote:

I vote sticky! That's some seriously useful information!

Here's an instructional video on how you can work your way through a pack of slow zombies.

yea i am still waiting on that sticky....
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6387|Indianapolis, IN
This is odd, considering I sincerely have had a zombie plan before. I read this tutorial on another website before, consider researching SHTF. Who knows if this could happen, part of a government experiment or even a biblical issue. I have spare food in my truck, winter clothing extra ammo etc. just incase . Call me crazy but my close friends and I will be having a hay day, oh don't remember ONLY SAVE THE HOTT WOMEN!!
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6731

misconfiguration wrote:

ONLY SAVE THE HOTT WOMEN!!
No way you want to save all the larger ladies, because if you get over run, the zombies will spend longer chowing down on them, give you longer time to get away.
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6387|Indianapolis, IN

paranoid101 wrote:

misconfiguration wrote:

ONLY SAVE THE HOTT WOMEN!!
No way you want to save all the larger ladies, because if you get over run, the zombies will spend longer chowing down on them, give you longer time to get away.
WE could have a few of them as well, we need hotties for pro-creation!
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6687|NJ
My zombie plan has always been take over a navy vessle, they are well armed. Have a fresh water maker I belive and zombies can't swim...
Choclot
+21|6534
Oh yea, I was trying to think about this yesterday but I forgot. ZYou said you could possibly eat zombies. false. Im thinking you would be infected coz apparently a scrath from a zombie can infect you. so zombie skin wouldent be too good i think. And also zombies may not be able to swim, but theyres bound to be some fucked up sea monster around thats bigger and freakyer.
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6553|Cheshire, UK
We have already fell to the zombie insertion, at the moment they are taking Tesco ISP tech support calls
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6413|San Antonio, TX
"Blue-staters"... ROFLMAO... remember when gathering your friends it may be wise to choose friends that are slower than you.  Same old adage applies here, you don't have to outrun the zombies, you just have to outrun your friends.  Also might be a good idea if things get hot, you could pop a round into a friend's knee and the zombies will go for them instead of you.  Kind of like lions look for weak/wounded animals.

Also remember to get a few vehicles and park them in the oil/lube garages and close the doors.  That way if you need to escape via truck (a car probably will not do here) you can get in the truck in the security of the building.  No getting to the parking lot and fumbling with the key in the lock.  And while the vehicle is in the bay, go ahead and change the oil and put a new battery in.  It would probably also be wise to start the vehicles at least once every other day to make sure they are ready for a quick exit.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6656|NT, like Mick Dundee

Yeah, this should be a sticky. Many here in Australia are aware of the Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse predicted by a certain magazine staffer here....
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Choclot
+21|6534
Wa? Zombies in Australia? Why, with our shit gun laws and all, we would be fucked really bad.
Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6591
This is a test if you seriously can survive a zombie attack!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Why am I just learnig this now?
I believe to survive a Zombie attack with style, a Shotgun must be used. Shotguns and Zomies go together like Fish and Chips, Strawberries and Cream... er, not Sonny and Cher, that'd just be awkward.

What do we want!?
BRAINS!
When do we want 'em!?
BRAINS!

(Oh, and stickied. If more people heeded these warnings than hopefully there will be not as many Zombies to deal with.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6647|Brisbane, Australia

I doubt it Ty, have you seen the types of people that turn into zombies?

Abso-fucking-retarded, I must say, zombification seems to make them smarter than when they had a brain.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6397|NSW, Australia

see this is the good thing about being an island if its in America its instant quarantine, we would be fine if its here same would happen your fine
psH
Banned
+217|6375|Sydney
Yeah i plan to move to teh polar ice caps, and hide in an underground storage room. Complete with rifles (all the ones from BF2, mind you) and food and water. i will have all kinds of medical facilities, and even a replaying message to spread across teh earth that there is a safehouse in like antractica. i will have a motion tracker outside, so it can track all living bodies. Undead ones will be shot on the spot. Suviving dead bodies will be hacked with an axe.

I have fully reasearched Resident evil and i know how to take out the massive guy who will eventually come along. All you need is an axe, and some sneaky movement. i mean COME ON how could you move a minigun around 360 degrees before i chop off his head?

And zombies are real. whats that? they aren't real you say? how about SHUTUP! But seriously. im considering using my 21 year old trust fund to buy one acre of land in antarctica. No people, i deadly serious.*

HA i should say im UN-deadly serious! HAHA!
ilinear
Bigger. Better. ilinear.
+27|6436|Lisburn, NI
Right.
I have planned this out with my friends.

Go to the gun store, there will inevitably be a crazy gun defending it and doing quite well, until you enter. At which point a bunch of zombies *will* bust out of nowhere and kill him, leaving you to defend yourself.

Soon enough, you will find a scientist who knows what's going on, and you will take it upon yourself to go and try to destroy the cause of the infection.

Simple as.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6769|Long Island
ok...i have seen a ridiculously large amounts of posts saying that "zombies do this" or "zombies do that" or "zombies weak against this"

we are basing all of these from movies, games, and the sort.  in reality, we will never know how the zombies are until the Z-day comes.  In all games/movies, the zombies are different.  so the reader may ask "so which game/movie will be the real dea?" the answer? NONE OF THEM!!! you really never know and will never find anything out until u see it happen to someone or a zombie or whatever.  for all you know, guns might not do anything.  catch my drift? hope you do.

but the basic things that were stated in the guide are true, especially about fortification and enough food/water.

o yea, and i hope that the zombies are slow, if they are fast like in Dawn of the Dead, that would suck balls

anyone agree with me?

Last edited by Slickdawg8 (2006-11-22 19:40:23)

Choclot
+21|6534
yea slow zombies are better coz less pressure. also, seriosuly, is there any chance of a actually Z-day? Any aat all??!!
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida
Wow nice post but i wont +1 you because that's from the Zombie Survival Guide. No one knows more about zombies then me. (Challenge me i dare you:D) And that's why i bring you The Zombie Survival Guide for free in PDF format.

http://www.box.net/public/hgrm6fs0pt

Enjoy.
Show some appreciation if you download it
15 more years! 15 more years!
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6769|Long Island
wow that is really long...an entire book dedicated to the subject.  nice find dezerteagal5 +1
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6471|Somewhere else

MonroStrongrod wrote:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/ … 049628.jpg
Read it, live it, I am ready for the undead.
That book is awesome!  Read it soo many times...
nazspeed
+0|6455
I'm no pro at this but aren't zombies rotting flesh if so 2 weeks should be it for most of them to decompose almost completely unless threes a chlorophyll plant nearby...........or some other kind off preservative???? truth said i like the freezing temperature idea but id use a big diesel truck (tanker) full of diesel fuel to get there so that stops are minimized and the motion sensors are pretty good idea too not to mention that i can use the fuel for heat and power amongst other things only other problem would be food but only need to ration for a couple of weeks so it will fit in the tanker...LOL +1 me if you agree
Choclot
+21|6534
i read the zombie survival guide (+1 for the guy who posted it) and i actually started to get freaked out how the govorent etc can just ignore some of the things that happen. Look at the stories in the back and it freaks you out how a living bloated bodie can wash up onto a beach, be shot in the chest 2 times, nearly eat a kid then be shot in the head and not be reconised a seriouse threat! wtf! freaky, man.
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6704|Hong Kong, China
How does one survive without a gun and the most lethal thing in he house is a meat cleaver and a fiber glass pole?
Choclot
+21|6534
Meat cleaver would be alright...just get ready to run. alot. adn attach your self to a well armed (etc) group.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard