gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

LMAO
you are really pathetic, all u did was being a back stabber tker. why u didnt join the other team and tried to do that?, you wouldnt even had a chance to be close.
You didnt included that i was sniping and commanding those three rounds before u got kicked for an -48 score.

First Tk, it was the end of round, i was commanding and sniping to the train accident flag, so i wasnt paying any attention for fags behind me, also, it was the end of one round.

When second round started, remember we saw each other, we pulled out knifes, and i handed u back your arze with a swift knife kill?, even that u were a bunny hopping fag, i knifed ur arze, why u didnt include that in the video? i sukk at knife and killed u easily.
I also did like 2 sniper clean headshots at close range and u didnt include them.

One of the other tks we can see that i pulled a knife, but you been SO fag, pulled a shotgun....very brave of you, but i knew it was because i was going to knife ur arze back again.

The other tks, well, i wasnt really paying attention, comanding, searching and killing enemy snipers takes concentration.

interesting that at the second round i finished 25-1, been a sniper commander, and u finished 8-14. Too hard IO for u?

All you proved is that you are a fag back stabber tker.

Lets do it again, different teams, or the same, and ill promise you wont even have a chance, cause ill give you a little attention.

ill tape it too, so you cant present an edited capture.
ill take u on that offer.

xfire: kmal

any time after 6pm on weekdays. msg me for weekend times.

ive already asked u twice. why havent u responded either time?
ooo000oooo I wanna watch that match
Kmal! Kmal!
danylati
+0|6380
hahaha Sbennet was on our clan =MeX= and all the time killing us for take the jet or tank, that is the reason why we kick this FAG from the clan, now all days post in our forums only bull*shit
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6687|UK
my stats > bennets stats

my life > bennets life
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

E7IX3R wrote:

my stats > bennets stats

my life > bennets life
QFT

he hasnt posted in a while...maybe hes found a life, or a rope and a high place

Last edited by fatherted13 (2006-11-08 14:26:27)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
TrinhViet
+6|6404|Germany
lmfao!!! +1
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6581|MANCHESTERRR

LMAO
you are really pathetic, all u did was being a back stabber tker. why u didnt join the other team and tried to do that?, you wouldnt even had a chance to be close.
You didnt included that i was sniping and commanding those three rounds before u got kicked for an -48 score.

First Tk, it was the end of round, i was commanding and sniping to the train accident flag, so i wasnt paying any attention for fags behind me, also, it was the end of one round.

When second round started, remember we saw each other, we pulled out knifes, and i handed u back your arze with a swift knife kill?, even that u were a bunny hopping fag, i knifed ur arze, why u didnt include that in the video? i sukk at knife and killed u easily.
I also did like 2 sniper clean headshots at close range and u didnt include them.

One of the other tks we can see that i pulled a knife, but you been SO fag, pulled a shotgun....very brave of you, but i knew it was because i was going to knife ur arze back again.

The other tks, well, i wasnt really paying attention, comanding, searching and killing enemy snipers takes concentration.

interesting that at the second round i finished 25-1, been a sniper commander, and u finished 8-14. Too hard IO for u?

All you proved is that you are a fag back stabber tker.

Lets do it again, different teams, or the same, and ill promise you wont even have a chance, cause ill give you a little attention.

ill tape it too, so you cant present an edited capture.
You arnt really liked around here. I suggest that you go to another forum to save yourself further flaming
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA

fatherted13 wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

my stats > bennets stats

my life > bennets life
QFT

he hasnt posted in a while...maybe hes found a life, or a rope and a high place
lmao
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6521
rofl, i just remembered this thread
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=40033
Des.Kmal
+917|6617|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Every thread that I've posted in about a match he hasnt posted in again. Maybe I'm too leet for him.

How about this?

SBennett: I suck at bf2. I am a noob Lance Corporal. Acknowledge my presence and dual me so you may embarrass me in front of all bf2s.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
Another pathetically useless, yet funny thread. Yay.
Des.Kmal

BigmacK wrote:

Another pathetically useless, yet funny thread. Yay.
Yay!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

Hellogoodsir wrote:

You're supposed spam page up when you t-bag him.
Haha yeah. On Great Wall, all I ever hear is that spam!
VicktorVauhn
+319|6391|Southern California

chittydog wrote:

Witness the awesome power of indifference...

meh
Truth...
I dunno who this guy is, but you sound just about as dumb for taking shit so seriously on an internet board that you wasted your time finding and TKing him in a video game, then recording, editing, and uploading a video AND making a thread about it....
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
Come on, it's .:ronin:.|Patton.

It's what he does.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6808|Marathon, Florida Keys

VicktorVauhn wrote:

chittydog wrote:

Witness the awesome power of indifference...

meh
Truth...
I dunno who this guy is, but you sound just about as dumb for taking shit so seriously on an internet board that you wasted your time finding and TKing him in a video game, then recording, editing, and uploading a video AND making a thread about it....
It took me a whole 30min of my life. STFU or i'll make a vid of you also.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
Your clan is a bunch of sissy lambs following a wuss with a very big  inferiority complex.
so you want me to post a copy of my "FUKK U" letter to your fag leader?

p.d.
send my salutes to chibisgay.

Dany, no mames, aqui discuto con gringos, no con pochos.

danylati wrote:

hahaha Sbennet was on our clan =MeX= and all the time killing us for take the jet or tank, that is the reason why we kick this FAG from the clan, now all days post in our forums only bull*shit
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
i dont think so.
if you think that living at the basement of your grandma is better living so be it.

E7IX3R wrote:

my stats > bennets stats

my life > bennets life
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
and did u read it?
the thread finished me and other bashing stat padders envious of not having balls to play SF...

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

rofl, i just remembered this thread
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=40033
Des.Kmal

Your clan is a bunch of sissy lambs following a wuss with a very big  inferiority complex.
so you want me to post a copy of my "FUKK U" letter to your fag leader?

p.d.
send my salutes to chibisgay.

Dany, no mames, aqui discuto con gringos, no con pochos.

danylati wrote:

no reply to me?

xfire: kmal

1v1 me any time.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6745|Mexico City
why r u alone at a SF GT server?
are you jerking out inside a choppa ?

LOL

ok,
stay there, im coming, please put here the ip so noobs can join

Des.Kmal wrote:

Every thread that I've posted in about a match he hasnt posted in again. Maybe I'm too leet for him.

How about this?

SBennett: I suck at bf2. I am a noob Lance Corporal. Acknowledge my presence and dual me so you may embarrass me in front of all bf2s.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-11-08 15:50:14)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6808|Marathon, Florida Keys

why r u alone at a SF GT server?
are you jerking out inside a choppa ?

LOL

ok,
stay there, im coming, please put here the ip so noobs can join

Des.Kmal wrote:

How about this?

Tell me, how many extra assholes do u have now? I mean you must have about 20 With the ammount of times you got knifed in the kidnap 10mins ago. Got a vid of that also lol.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Tell me, how many extra assholes do u have now? I mean you must have about 20 With the ammount of times you got knifed in the kidnap 10mins ago. Got a vid of that also lol.
Roffles.  Post that...lol.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6500|Valley of the Dragons
How many pages total do we now have on this guy, whom before yesterday nobody ever noticed before.

Btw thanks Ronin for e-poking him, he does seem to like it. And keeps coming back for seconds and thirds
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.
Please Patton, post the kidnap video.... Lol....
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6500|Valley of the Dragons

gene_pool wrote:

Please Patton, post the kidnap video.... Lol....
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=52378

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard