+169|6745|Mexico City
BLA BLA BLA

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

Im a sergent and i will own your ass never mind patton
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6731|St. Andrews / Oslo

https://www.digitalend.com/pics/forumpics/leavetheinternet.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
Owned.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6605|Parainen, Finland

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

As some as you know, this guy is a arrogent lil prick,  as shown in this thread http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=51943&p=4. Well teh mastor haxor (me) went and tk'ed his ass then humped him showing my dominance. It must have been hard for him because he takes ranks and stats like there in real life, and a little baby colonel like me was humping a 3 star general.

ENJOY ^_^

You my good man is the reason to what Jesus died for!!!!

I love what you did to that NERD!!!!!!!

There went tons of duct tape to repair his glasses after that round and his mothers knees must have ached after having him crying in her arms...

"Mum, there was one guys teasing me again in that battlefield game"

Just thinking of him makes me so mad!!!!

*hitting my fist in the desk*

I......HATE.......HIM....SO.....MUCH!!!!!!!!

YES!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

I want more of that!!!!!!!!!!

+1 FOR YOU AND IF i CAN GIVE YOU MORE I WILL!!!! (will give you more after 24 hours!!!!)

YEAH!!!!!! Man I got an adrenaline kick by watching that NERD getting it!!!!!!!!

Thank you one more time!!!!!

You are the ultimate haxor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2006-11-08 11:24:13)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
does this dick never go away?

i think hes cryin out for attention.. emo ne1?

edit- wow 3980 teamkills...fag

Last edited by fatherted13 (2006-11-08 11:24:51)

Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sgt.Gene
+215|6762

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

LMAO
you are really pathetic, all u did was being a back stabber tker. why u didnt join the other team and tried to do that?, you wouldnt even had a chance to be close.
You didnt included that i was sniping and commanding those three rounds before u got kicked for an -48 score.

First Tk, it was the end of round, i was commanding and sniping to the train accident flag, so i wasnt paying any attention for fags behind me, also, it was the end of one round.

When second round started, remember we saw each other, we pulled out knifes, and i handed u back your arze with a swift knife kill?, even that u were a bunny hopping fag, i knifed ur arze, why u didnt include that in the video? i sukk at knife and killed u easily.
I also did like 2 sniper clean headshots at close range and u didnt include them.

One of the other tks we can see that i pulled a knife, but you been SO fag, pulled a shotgun....very brave of you, but i knew it was because i was going to knife ur arze back again.

The other tks, well, i wasnt really paying attention, comanding, searching and killing enemy snipers takes concentration.

interesting that at the second round i finished 25-1, been a sniper commander, and u finished 8-14. Too hard IO for u?

All you proved is that you are a fag back stabber tker.

Lets do it again, different teams, or the same, and ill promise you wont even have a chance, cause ill give you a little attention.

ill tape it too, so you cant present an edited capture.
Im sure Patton would pwn you again...
jugobeer
+18|6453
boring
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6731|Oslo, Norway
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6583|England
I still find it funny that this guy hasnt learned to quote properly yet....

But i think ive found the reason why this guy keeps posting, despite the whole "when you're in a hole..." thing....

Basically this is a physiological profile i had done on Bennet, i think you'll find the results most intriguing...

https://img506.imageshack.us/img506/966/atat1.jpg
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
LOL Everyone on internets[Beat the shite out of]Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
i still dont get why he posts. i have never seen anyone agree with any of his opinions
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6583|England

fatherted13 wrote:

i still dont get why he posts. i have never seen anyone agree with any of his opinions

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

I still find it funny that this guy hasnt learned to quote properly yet....

But i think ive found the reason why this guy keeps posting, despite the whole "when you're in a hole..." thing....

Basically this is a physiological profile i had done on Bennet, i think you'll find the results most intriguing...

http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/966/atat1.jpg
jag22
+1|6665
Roflol Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6499|Valley of the Dragons
Hmmm pictars ...

https://img357.imageshack.us/img357/738/oldestsiguo3.jpg
l41e
+677|6647

BLA BLA BLA

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

Excellent. And typical of you. When you don't have any argument, resort to complete immaturity and nonsense and hope someone will see your rank and immediately slap a "l33t" label on you.
specops10-4
+108|6741|In the hills

k30dxedle wrote:

BLA BLA BLA

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

Excellent. And typical of you. When you don't have any argument, resort to complete immaturity and nonsense and hope someone will see your rank and immediately slap a "l33t" label on you.
HES 1337!!!! OMG HIGH RANK!  I am gunna have an orgasm looking at those stars, oh, oh I am even before I see em', oh the shiny goodness!!
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

You're supposed spam page up when you t-bag him.
greenhaven
+47|6464
Someone should hunt him down, and kidnap him until he has a worst enemy with something like 200 kills, then he gets reset for padding.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6452|USA

I dont think so.
As i remember, you are one of my favorite bitches. You couldnt keep at air for more than 5 seconds (dalian, wake), at kubra, finishing 65-2 bombing your arze was boredom, karkand, finishing 56-3 pwning your armors BY miself alone was a waste of time....

elite.mafia wrote:

That guy SUCKS at bf2... played with / against him a few times on different servers... he hardly got any points on these maps - kubra, dalian, karkand, wake. N00b 3 star generals FTL.

-- Just looked at his stats... I was right! yay
I love when people make stuff up
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

LMAO
you are really pathetic, all u did was being a back stabber tker. why u didnt join the other team and tried to do that?, you wouldnt even had a chance to be close.
You didnt included that i was sniping and commanding those three rounds before u got kicked for an -48 score.

First Tk, it was the end of round, i was commanding and sniping to the train accident flag, so i wasnt paying any attention for fags behind me, also, it was the end of one round.

When second round started, remember we saw each other, we pulled out knifes, and i handed u back your arze with a swift knife kill?, even that u were a bunny hopping fag, i knifed ur arze, why u didnt include that in the video? i sukk at knife and killed u easily.
I also did like 2 sniper clean headshots at close range and u didnt include them.

One of the other tks we can see that i pulled a knife, but you been SO fag, pulled a shotgun....very brave of you, but i knew it was because i was going to knife ur arze back again.

The other tks, well, i wasnt really paying attention, comanding, searching and killing enemy snipers takes concentration.

interesting that at the second round i finished 25-1, been a sniper commander, and u finished 8-14. Too hard IO for u?

Lets do it again, different teams, or the same, and ill promise you wont even have a chance, cause ill give you a little attention.

ill take u on that offer.

xfire: kmal

any time after 6pm on weekdays. msg me for weekend times.

ive already asked u twice. why havent u responded either time?

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-11-08 14:01:23)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Sgt.Gene
+215|6762

Des.Kmal wrote:

LMAO

ill take u on that offer.

xfire: kmal

any time after 6pm on weekdays. msg me for weekend times.

ive already asked u twice. why havent u responded either time?
ooo000oooo I wanna watch that match
Des.Kmal
ive asked him like 129247 times gene. lol
Sgt.Gene
+215|6762

Des.Kmal wrote:

ive asked him like 129247 times gene. lol
LOL he know he is a nub at BF2 thats why he wont respond to any of them.
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
He's an idiot.

He complains that he doesn't play the game that much and he has had it 16 months so it's ok and not sad.Then when someone with 5 more hours comes in he reverts so the "You have no life,i do because i have like 5 less hours than you,btw watch me quote, (quote]quote=(jord]/)/.
Des.Kmal
lol jord. hes a nub. ill be glad to 1v1 him in a chopper also, not just infy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard