Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
Taken from the guy who runs our servers/forums

banana wrote:

Greetings,
EA has released a small server patch to try and fix some stability issues. This update has been applied to all servers and is labeled as "BF2142_server_1.0.9.1c". If you notice any difference in server stability please let us know.
Thank you.
l41e
+677|6619

No idea what it does, haven't seen any servers running it to my knowledge, and don't know how to tell those from the others.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6505|Edmonton Alberta
sounds like it will just make it so the servers are more stable and less likely to crash
Herackles
+33|6597
About time they released something that would lend itself to server stability.  It's getting a bit old, what with the server crashes, grayed out unlocks, incorrect ranks, freezes e.t.c, e.t.c.  Hopefully this will resolve some of the stability issues, if not all of them.  But I know better than to expect that high a standard from "DICE" released patches.  In any case, one can at least hope.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6385|Finland

yep, I played at official dice server when [DICE]CEO and couple more dice dudes tried that before real pub release. at least it worked really well after it...
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard