Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6748|Hell, p.o box 666

I want to report lame 2142 server admins, although I know that the BF2s.com site cant do anything against public ranked servers and their admins!

well, title says it all. Put all you complains about server admins in here. Other topics dealing about it, will be closed/deleted asap.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6633|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
-=AN=- Clan Server|LA

that spawnofthemist is a fucking ignorant prick of an admin, he kicked me for running in front of his battlewalker and punishing for a teamkill!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
-=AN=- Clan Server|LA

Ninja is an ass and keeps on banning people, he banned me for high ping... also kicked an entire team for no reason, what a dick.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6748|Hell, p.o box 666

agreed I´ll ban them from the forums then

@AN´s dont advertise you´re server here ok, you already have your topic about it!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

Perm ban will do it slayer
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

Sl4y3r wrote:

agreed I´ll ban them from the forums then

@AN´s dont advertise you´re server here ok, you already have your topic about it!
But we are cheating assholes!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6582|Your attic
Yea the AN server really needs closing down, think of all the people that are effected each day and lose out on that extra place on the leader board......
Sniper85
+4|6439
ah ok, my bad sl4y3r, i dont post here much so i forgot to search so i guess ill repost my mesage in here

Ok so just thought id post that me ([AE]Sniper851) and my clanmate ([AE]DB) were playing bf2142 tonight on a server called Waffle House 2142 MOSTLY, IP:75.126.13.136:16567

well my clan mate kept gettin kicked for teamkilling eventhough teamkilling was off and then he got banned for stat padding/cheating which he wasnt doing so then i told them it was gay that they were doing this and that he wasnt doing any of that stuff and then what do ya know, i got banned for stat padding/cheating to when i was only defending my titan as engineer.

So anyways just thought id tell you about that gay ass server so you can avoid it or go on and annoy them or whatever

ps:non of us were ammo, i was defending as engineer and he was attacking as assault
Doktorbob
+26|6479
You dudes need to get a real life and stop living through BF2 and BF2142...  My God, there is a real world out there to piss and moan about....
spawnofthemist
Banned

Doktorbob wrote:

You dudes need to get a real life and stop living through BF2 and BF2142...  My God, there is a real world out there to piss and moan about....
so you come to tell us that on a gaming forum.

gg captain irony! another successful mission!
MDKThePriest
+6|6553
Anyone play on BATTLE NET?
I got kicked & Banned for no reason at all. I was kicking ass titan defending and I even got my infantry medal then boom, banned. If there was a reason for it I wouldn't care but I wasn't doing anything wrong.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6707|MoVal, Southern California

MDKThePriest wrote:

Anyone play on BATTLE NET?
I got kicked & Banned for no reason at all. I was kicking ass titan defending and I even got my infantry medal then boom, banned. If there was a reason for it I wouldn't care but I wasn't doing anything wrong.
Dude! I got banned there too! I was playing Titan and was doing a hell of a good job taking silos. I had 30 points while everyone else had half as many points as i did. As soon as the enemy titan shield went down... "boom, banned." We didn't do anything wrong, yet we get banned...
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6649|California
Same here, got banned from Battle Net (FF-Off) for Excessive team killing, I had maybe two teamwork points and no kills. I just capped the flag closet to their titan and Boom I was BANNED. They should have their server removed.

Im always a fair player and rarely ever got kicked, so this is my first BAN. And Im pissed, coz I didnt deserve it.

So Im either a crybaby or they are losers...

They (BATTLE NET) are losers.
jltarsenal
+0|6449
i hate crappy admina i got kicked from a server the other day for my name being something that the admins didnt like.... but my name is IHITDEADPEOPLE .   and the guy actually kicked me becuase i shot him in the head with my sniper gun wen he was trying to defend a titan console and i destroyed the console so he kicked me cos i was too good for him..............
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6724|Oslo, Norway
-=AN=- Clan Server|LA

That guy HIPTHRUST keeps kicking and banning people for PING and not wearing a towel!
jltarsenal
+0|6449
that is exactly the same guy that banned me.... wat a wanka
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

TOF, or something like that, lil bastard chucked me off for only what I can presume as I would of got the gold medal.  Chucked me twice, and after that they gave up, I went rambo style and missed out on MY gold by a feckin point!

BASTARDZ!
Entertayner
+826|6562

-=AN=- Clan Server|LA

BANNED 13 FUCKING TIMES! FUCKING ABUSIVE COCK ADMINS! *cough*
spawnofthemist
Banned
i love you too entertainer.
Aleso
Slightly Insane
+2|6695
I've been banned from BATTLENET [FF = OFF] (IP address 72.51.45.22) twice. Both times for excessive teamkilling.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6423|Washington State, USA
ive been banned from battlenet for nothing
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6618|Los Angeles, California, US.
This thread is 31337. I doubt I'll ever see my Server Here.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6655
lol. i thought the bitching about the AN server and admins was serious. i thoroughly enjoy that server and have never had any trouble.lol

for a minute i thought that maybe i was special.hahha

Last edited by Dogfood Enforcer (2006-11-15 12:38:47)

spawnofthemist
Banned

Dogfood Enforcer wrote:

lol. i thought the bitching about the AN server and admins was serious. i thoroughly enjoy that server and have never had any trouble.lol

for a minute i thought that maybe i was special.hahha
1) lol, then you realised that me, ninja, wilhelm and towelly are all admins there.
2) great that you enjoy it. a lot of others do too.
3) you are special, i dont think i've banned you for shooting me yet
Entertayner
+826|6562

50Klicks server is great, Good players, good map rotation.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard