chuuby
+19|6609

Sl4y3r wrote:

And when should I find some time for my rl work then?

Title and 1st. post says it all. A guideline is not needed, neither screenies, although those are sometimes very funny.

To make this clear again.

Report them here! REMEMBER, there is absolutley nothing we can do against people padding!
then what is the point. and why do care if i stat pad or not? how does my stat padding affect your life and your stats? why worry about it. there is more to life tha worrying about someone stat padding. like world hunger or something like that. maybe instead of sitting on your computer all day start a food drive or do something that is really going to make a differance in the world. do you think after reading about you reporting a stat padder that the world will be a better place? no! so why waste the time? just my thoughts on the subject.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6733|OctoLand
Yes, I never report padders but thought I would this one because he plays with the [bf2s] tag and disgraces it.

[bf2s]richard2000 padding on TV2 SUEZ today. Shame on bf2s for allowing him teh tag.
I know fucking karate
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6748|Hell, p.o box 666

chuuby wrote:

Sl4y3r wrote:

Title and 1st. post says it all. A guideline is not needed, neither screenies, although those are sometimes very funny.

Report them here! REMEMBER, there is absolutley nothing we can do against people padding!
then what is the point. and why do care if i stat pad or not? how does my stat padding affect your life and your stats? why worry about it. there is more to life tha worrying about someone stat padding. like world hunger or something like that. maybe instead of sitting on your computer all day start a food drive or do something that is really going to make a differance in the world. do you think after reading about you reporting a stat padder that the world will be a better place? no! so why waste the time? just my thoughts on the subject.
Eh just so you know, Im sick of 1.000 new topics about people padding etc etc. Thats why I´ve made this topic, capice?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK

chuuby wrote:

Sl4y3r wrote:

My irony metre is going haywire. Some guy who is defending himself for wanting to pad and acheive status in an online game, telling someone way more realistic that he should get off the computer and do something worthwhile.

Oh wait...... no...... it's broken now.

Hey Chuuby, if you want people to think you are somebody big in the world, why don't you do some of the things you are suggesting instead of cheating your way through life and hoping people think you're 1337.
Slayer
---hates you

Dont worry Doc, I guess I made my point why this topic is here. And I can tell you, someone telling me what to do in reallife who has no idea who I am in reallife is wasting my time.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

https://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m48/surgeon_2006/nytecheatsone1.png
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6635|England
today I reported two guys statpadding by being on the edge of the nogozone and bwing punished. they were in a buggy and using the advanced medic hub to get teamwork points for all the heals thwey were getting.
psH
Banned
+217|6375|Sydney

Sgt.Davi wrote:

today I reported two guys statpadding by being on the edge of the nogozone and bwing punished. they were in a buggy and using the advanced medic hub to get teamwork points for all the heals thwey were getting.
Its actually quite funny the ways people come up with of padding, somebody on this site has a sig with about 5 boats upside down with engy's in em, in the underside of the Essex. It looks really funny
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6733|In your head
Wow u people have no life. Coomplaining about people getting there stats up without doing it "right" big deal its just a game. What are you people the stat police or something?
Rogue_granny
+22|6558

ghostgr wrote:

Wow u people have no life. Coomplaining about people getting there stats up without doing it "right" big deal its just a game. What are you people the stat police or something?
I was sure but  maybe i am wrong but wasnt the title of this topic  'Q&A. I found a statpadder! What should I do?'
Superglueman
+21|6351|The Great South Land
get a real life of some kind and stop playing policeman over the kiddies, you fuggen grump.....
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6733|In your head

Superglueman wrote:

get a real life of some kind and stop playing policeman over the kiddies, you fuggen grump.....
Amen to that.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum

ghostgr wrote:

Superglueman wrote:

Amen to that.
Christ, let them complain about padders if they want to, whats it a difference to you?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6733|In your head
they are nothing but childish police and i am stating what i believe i have a right to do that.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
Ah fair point
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6733|In your head
Thank you. Fisrt person that actually hasn't tried to be a smartass or an asshole or combo of both. +1 bro.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Q: I found a statpadder! What should I do?
A: Find out where he/she lives and cleave his/hers PC with an axe...

Last edited by ShawN_ (2007-03-02 03:32:06)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Slayer
---hates you

ok girls, this topic is to prevent others from creating tons of new topic every day about padders etc etc. If you dont care, well, they do, they can post in here, although we cant do anything about it, and you, have the right to stay out of this topic!

Not every single topic needs you´re feedback, ja know?!
ilovedbf2
Banned
+0|6485
I am a stats padder, always have been and always will be. I only pad because i'm the best fuckin player EVER!

Killin people bores me because its too easy, my best score was 230 kills in 1 round with 0 deaths, beat that fuckers!

Come 'play' sometime if you think your bollocks are big enough, i bet you they aren't!!!

morgan_ooo if you wanna check my stats! You fuckin ringworms!
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6616|Ghost Town

ilovedbf2 wrote:

I am a stats padder, always have been and always will be. I only pad because i'm the best fuckin player EVER!

Killin people bores me because its too easy, my best score was 230 kills in 1 round with 0 deaths, beat that fuckers!

Come 'play' sometime if you think your bollocks are big enough, i bet you they aren't!!!

Wow...you're sure the best playa 4 evar!
Sub-Zero79
Man...I'm freezing!
+65|6616|Ghost Town

ilovedbf2 wrote:

Come on then, i will play you right now you idiot!!!

Just cuz i aint cheated for as long as everyone else so i dont have the rank, doesn't mean i wont OWN YOUR ASS BITCH!

every General, commisar or whatever has cheated their way up, but hold on to your bollocks, cuz i'm here now!

morgan_ooo
No thx...I'm afraid I will badly loose and get pwned. You're too good for me and the rest of us statpaddlers here on bf2s.
And by the way...why are you using so much bad language?!
P00R_M3
+19|6561|Yorkshire, England

ilovedbf2 wrote:

haha, dick!
Does your mummy know you are using the computer...? Maybe you should ask her before using such language on the internats.
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6431|Brisbane, Australia

ilovedbf2 wrote:

if you were the best player ever, you would not need to cheat.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
ZamoII
+11|6211

ilovedbf2 wrote:

what a wanker

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard