StevenBullen
+1|6784
lol
MDKThePriest
+6|6553
I like resupply points and if I feel like throwing an ammo pack near the titan guys when I run by I'm going to do it. If people want to spend the entire round doing that does it really affect you at all? I mean really? At least they're keeping the titan guns full of ammo.. (To the dumbass who wants to post "dur the titan guns can't run out of ammo you n00ber x3" I am aware but they can be resupplied so blow a goat until a patch fixes this.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6405|Finland

just rape the titan guns with doragon/talon and point whoring will stop for a second. and if u really care about that shoot the ammopacks and wait
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6724|Oslo, Norway

Sl4y3r wrote:

Report them here! REMEMBER, there is absolutley nothing we can do against people padding![/b][/color]

OKAY!
zomg-Muffy
+3|6385
https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/Muffy_Roshi/statpadders.jpg

My friend took this screen shot. 
stat padders FTL
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6528
fuck dat paddes ftw
Bernadictus
+1,055|6728

zomg-Muffy wrote:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d56/M … adders.jpg

My friend took this screen shot. 
stat padders FTL
2000 points? How would they have managed that? It must have been a 2000 minute round.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6648|Devil's Perch

Bernadictus wrote:

2000 points? How would they have managed that? It must have been a 2000 minute round.
IFOUNDAGLITCH's secret is no longer a secret.
Proud member of a dead community.
StevenBullen
+1|6784

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

So I suppose they wont be wiping these padders as well??????? I THINK SO!
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6633|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
i have to tell you.

IFOUNDAGLITCH = me.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6648|Devil's Perch

StevenBullen wrote:

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

So I suppose they wont be wiping these padders as well??????? I THINK SO!
rEalLy?!?!?!?!?!?!
THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!11111
Proud member of a dead community.
spawnofthemist
Banned
player:

spawnofthemist

using the glitch that the "ifoundaglitch" guy.. erm.. found!
he got to number 12.. and was going to be number 1 in the world until he banned a DICE employee from his server.
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6597|Lancashire, UK
Wow!  pity you guys can't statpad life eh?   

@Statpadofthemist :  Black_winegum Says that speaking of yourself in the third-person is reserved for Royalty or the Criminally-insane,   now get on with your coursework you loser.......
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

The Last Black Winegum wrote:

@Statpadofthemist :  Black_winegum Says that speaking of yourself in the third-person is reserved for Royalty or the Criminally-insane,   now get on with your coursework you loser.......
Actually, he's helping dice you idiot, it's called reverse psychology. At least DICE finds the problem, where it came from, and fixes it.

GG spawn
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
The Last Black Winegum
Mmmm! Winegums
+52|6597|Lancashire, UK

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Actually, he's helping dice you idiot, it's called reverse psychology. At least DICE finds the problem, where it came from, and fixes it.

GG spawn
He's helping Dice?   What?,  like how bank-robbers are 'helping' banks improve their security?!

Also you appear not to know the meaning of 'Reverse-Psychology'.        Go on,  call me an 'Idiot'  again,  I want you to.   I like it.   
zomg-Muffy
+3|6385
LOL

who knew that hovering with a transport over the back end of an enemy titan and having someone switch seats repeatedly could cause so much trouble!!!

How the hell did Dice miss this glitch lol
zomg-Muffy
+3|6385

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

GG spawn
He's helping Dice?   What?,  like how bank-robbers are 'helping' banks improve their security?!

Also you appear not to know the meaning of 'Reverse-Psychology'.        Go on,  call me an 'Idiot'  again,  I want you to.   I like it.   
that was the best analogy i've ever heard. +1
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6471|Somewhere else

Spawn will Either contribute to the fixing of this exploit AND get wiped, or Raid the weaknesses of EA's sweet product and get a billion points, And if the latter happens, a 12,000 point best round score will kinda shine "exploiter"  which we then cann start sixteen various threads about "Found a padder! How do I report them?" and then there will be flaming "Search".  Doesn't anyone just say "meh" when they see a padder?. I do, I have better things to do, internet pron.
]GoD[JiN
+4|6551
=WdZ= Sniper_Kevin
=WdZ= Keyfraster1
killingduck
[SWB8] xxxNEOxxx
Saggins
BA Dino.Destroyer
RezoNNN

all had over 300 pionts in mins on our server thx mist you prick

its called " reverse psychology" my arse by the way, the kids a plonker end of, if he realy wanted to help EA and the ppl that play it  he could have posted to EA about the glitch  instead of posting how to do it in a public forum imo !!

Last edited by ]GoD[JiN (2006-11-10 10:05:24)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

GG spawn

Pretty much the same thing, we are using psychological warfare amongst players who go zomg my gold medals!!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
]GoD[JiN
+4|6551
i have to say am amazed the forum mods let hard core padders/h4x/cheaters post here at all

spawnofthemist
Banned
go cry to indiandong.
]GoD[JiN
+4|6551

spawnofthemist wrote:

go cry to indiandong.
not crying dude .....just every other game i,v played cheating has been take allot more serous then it seems to be in this forum and considering its BF2S i would have thought they would have had a harder line on the topic then they seem too

i also get the feeling the anti cheat ppl are afrade to speek up incase you and your fans flame them

ban imo
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

]GoD[JiN wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

go cry to indiandong.
not crying dude .....just every other game i,v played cheating has been take allot more serous then it seems to be in this forum and considering its BF2S i would have thought they would have had a harder line on the topic then they seem too

i also get the feeling the anti cheat ppl are afrade to speek up incase you and your fans flame them

ban imo
Freedom of speech, why aren't we allowed to inform the public about glitching? this isn't EA forums or totalnubs2142.
]GoD[JiN
+4|6551
glitching padding h4xing is aganced the rules you agreed to when you installed the game ......so a extreem example would be EA could take you to cout for it ....or reset your stats witch is more lighly to happen ,CD key ban is the way forward i think ;p

and explaining how to glitch/cheat is allmost like posting  how to make a home made bom on line then saying its not your fault if some one makes one

"its EA,s fault they made the game " .......EA made you h4x glitch pad ....and you guys beleave this is a good reason for what you do !! ....OMG!
so by your reasoning .....ppl dont kill ppl guns do then ?

no no guns dont kill ppl, ppl kill ppl with guns ....you see my piont ?

following mist,s reasoning he could go to school shoot 6 ppl and then say "its ok i did it so gun makes would make safer guns "

o_0

as for freedom of speatch go get a orange box to stand on then you plum. All forums have rules for ppl to follow when posting in them this isnt a street corner its a forum that some one else pays for and you are invited to post here (following the set out forum rules) if there were no rules in forums we wouldnt have forum admins would we

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard