alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6675|Houston, Texas
So I joined a Titan server today, I see that I have been swapped to the other team. I immediately realize I have already been spawned, on the rear our own titan, which still had the shields up. Dont know how I got there, but alright. The really odd part about the whole event aside from spawning somewhere before I even had a chance to select anything, was that I spawned with the Clark shotgun, an unlock I do not own. Going to have to say thats a new one for me.
Hawk390
+27|6645|Melbourne, Australia
i had a similar experience. i got in a server, had some interesting lag issues, and the spawn screen comes up, but before i can select anything at all, kit, spawn site, i just randomly spawn at our teams uncap as assault. twas quite strange. but after taht i was fine.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6830
I've killed a clan mate while he was joining the server before he'd finished customising and selecting his kits. He just appeared in a transport.

Not quite the same, but a someone in my clan podded onto the enemy titan while it was moving and lagged through the roof into corridor 4.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

I've killed a clan mate while he was joining the server before he'd finished customising and selecting his kits. He just appeared in a transport.

Not quite the same, but a someone in my clan podded onto the enemy titan while it was moving and lagged through the roof into corridor 4.
Why don't I ever get that lucky when I'm Recon with my RDX Demo Packs
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6595|Iceland
I sometimes join a server with kills or TK's : /
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
I get random Team Vehicle Damage
and Targeting Assists
and sometimes I randomly spawn with random kits.

w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6559|AK101 Factory
Not had that one yet.
Just the "i've spawned in our reactor room while the shields are up and the door is sealed oH NOEZ SUICIDE1!111one" one

and the targeting assist. While i was teabagging in the walker.
StevenBullen
+1|6795
Its easy to spawn in the enemy reactor with the shields down. not that I would do it.
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land
not really the same thing, but there have been times when I'm playing, and at the bottom of the screen, it will say "You were killed by SomeDude" or "You killed SomeotherDude" it usually happens within a few minutes after joining.
Stags
+26|6657
There all weird glitches... and I have no clue why they happen.  Although it appears the team vehicle damage one actually doesn't affect your points, at least they never registered in my BFHQ.

Although, these random kills have been an issue since BFV if I remember.  In that game you'd get [Combat Camera] kills or something like that for no reason.  Just weird glitches in the system I suppose.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard