IMzRealGasman
+0|6750
I was wondering if anyone else has seen what is happening to me on the titan.

You know that on BF2, if a friendly places a mine or claymore, there will be a skull over top of it..

I am seeing that on the Titan on BF2142, only it is occurring over enemy APMs and DemoPacks.
Guys on my squad's APM and Demo packs do not have the skull over it, but the enemies do..

I flew a chopper on a titan once as soon as shield went down (only friendly there), i was first and only there.
I saw tons of APMs and C4 packs on corridors 1 and 3, even though I knew I was the only guy on my team to board the Titan. Each one had skulls over them, but when I proceeded to enter the halls, BOOM...

I tried to get a screen shot, but you cannot tell who placed the APM until you step and die. (Not a teamkill)..

I thought it might be a auto team change bug, but I know that it has happened several times when I have not changed teams..

I have gotten used to it now, but it is still kind of annoying and scares the crap out of you the first time you get popped by what you think is a friendly APM...
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6612|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
Awwh, no pictures?  I'm not reading all that garbage.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6586|Area 51
Lol I had the same, I boarded the titan together with some one else and I saw the skulls, and I úsed the taunt ''Move it" But off course the other guy aint stupid aswell so there we are stuck in the little corridor (the one that you can jump in) Trapped between walls, C7 and a motherfucker which wants to blow us up, lol We just waited untill someone else came along
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6648|Canada
i think that:
A: Glitch
B: once it is seen as hostile, it is shown to your squad...
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6717|UK
all enemy mines have red skulon my game
BICLIGHTER
+0|6409
Glitch.....
Bevo
Nah
+718|6542|Austin, Texas
Yup, I get it a lot, which pisses me off to no end.

Sometimes enemy explosives have the skull, sometimes they don't.
Sometimes friendly explosives have the skull, sometimes they don't.
Sometimes my own explosives have the skull, sometimes they don't.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard