Chorcai
+49|6659|Ireland
I got the MoV ages ago June 18th, but over the last week, week and a half it pops up saying I just got ?? Seem if I join a server it happens....anyone else getting this ??
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6493
lmao thats funny

never happened to me
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

Chorcai wrote:

I got the MoV ages ago June 18th, but over the last week, week and a half it pops up saying I just got ?? Seem if I join a server it happens....anyone else getting this ??
I read somewhere that this happens to BabySpinach as well.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6644|USA
they changed the reqs for it. so that might be it.
Chorcai
+49|6659|Ireland
talk about digging up an old post but 1yr and 8 months on Im still gettin the MoV every fecking time I join a server !!
signa
~~~~~
+50|6739|Michigan, USA
I get it every time I join a server.  It's been doing that for about a year now.
t0mhank5
+319|6723|Surge
bzzt

Its because you've fulfilled the requirements to receive the medal again, but the game wasnt designed to record more than one MoV in your statz. So BF2 gives you a new one every server you joined because it knows you've earned it, but it doesnt remember it in your awards.

I have it too
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6754|Reality
i started new accounts so I don't that problem.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
G.Cronin
ĆѳŗėFцśюn
+24|6202|Contae Chorcaí | Éire
MoV in every server........................WOW
HSG
+23|6485|British Columbia, Canada

G.Cronin wrote:

MoV in every server........................WOW
mnishimura00
I ruin Wake Island for everybody.
+15|6194
https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/mnishimura00/kicard.gif

you just had to revive your thread didnt you?  btw when you get double the requirements, every server you join, upon joining, will give you the medal.  ive gotten used to it.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5975|London, England

Can I have your extras?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6338|Australia
I sometimes get this with my WCR/Meritorious Servive Medal. And along with receiving the awards, I start a mapvote.
iD
Hates most server admins.
+7|6667
soon, i'll be happy with that bug, too.
cheify0
+2|6239|Philippines
yep...got that bug as well....
Chorcai
+49|6659|Ireland

mnishimura00 wrote:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/m … kicard.gif

you just had to revive your thread didnt you?  btw when you get double the requirements, every server you join, upon joining, will give you the medal.  ive gotten used to it.
Can win with some people if I made a new post the "omfg use teh Search!!" or yea piss on my chips for rezin an old one.....
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6757|Mexico City
sounds like last year..........

/close
_Dominiko_PL
TITS or gtfo.
+97|6532|Polish state of EU
first movie doesnt show MoV

/ufail
Computer_Guy
+54|6708
Yeah i have the same problem. I  think its no big deal though, it doesnt affect anything and it doesnt even show up in your stats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard