Stoned to death22%22% - 41
Beheading10%10% - 18
An appropriate Islamic method13%13% - 24
Other (please specify)19%19% - 35
Total: 179
jonsimon
+224|6516

CameronPoe wrote:

Either that or they should use one of his own weapons of mass destruction on him...
He might die of old age before we find them!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6570|Southeastern USA
give him a straight razor and make him listen to the dixie chicks and celine dion til he kills himself
BAT.CHRIDRAM
Ding Dang Doo
+11|6409|Calgary
Get HHH to Pedigree him.
Phrozenbot
+632|6636|do not disturb

Stone him.

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-11-07 09:38:36)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6711|Tampa Bay Florida
Nothing beats a good old fashioned hanging......
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA
I am sure the better known liberals will lead their flock in a vigil on the day of his execution. They would have lost a great human being, victimized by American tyranny, and I am sure they will feel that loss. Let me say I am sorry for your loss in advance.
47man
+46|6445|Cali
Hanging, it says so under Iraqi law...
soalfa
+7|6548|raahe finland
would be nice if someone feeded him some psychoactive drugs and brainwashed then him to care what he have done to humans ,then tied him to bed on totaly blackouted room for hes rest life keeping him alive whit nutrition bags from hospital whitout any sound or image him to register. would be right for him.

Last edited by soalfa (2006-11-07 15:51:32)

cospengle
+140|6508|Armidale, NSW, Australia
I think he's already learned his lesson. He doesn't need to be executed. We should all just forget about his minor indiscretions and let him go. Obviously he shouldn't be allowed back into mainstream Iraqi society, but we could take him on a nice final tour of his country, and then drop him off somewhere near the Turkish border where he can live out his life in peace.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6599|Florida
I choose other, because all of the chemical weapons he used on Iraqis back in the 80s/90s, if you wanted to be inhumane as shit, use those same chemicals on him.
SolidusSnake12
+2|6659
i think we should take and put him in a middle of a mob of people he tortured under his regime.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6758|Oxferd Ohire

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

stoned to death...or cut to death by plastic spoon...or quartered
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
plastic_budgie
+114|6772|England : East Yorkshire
i think he should be executed the way he ordered people to do to other's.

Last edited by plastic_budgie (2006-11-07 16:05:17)

Flonster
Karma Ratio whore
+178|6567|-removed you know why- mod
i like stoned to death
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576

lowing wrote:

I am sure the better known liberals will lead their flock in a vigil on the day of his execution. They would have lost a great human being, victimized by American tyranny, and I am sure they will feel that loss. Let me say I am sorry for your loss in advance.
You fail at understanding 'liberals' as you so label them. He needs to rot, he needs to become wormfood.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

You fail at understanding 'liberals' as you so label them. He needs to rot, he needs to become wormfood.
kinda hard for him to "rot" as "wormfood", unless someone went in and snatched that piece of shit out of his tyrannical reign. Which you did not endorse. but now that he is removed, you think he is bad enough to kill huh?? I am lost in the irony of that.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

kinda hard for him to "rot" as "wormfood", unless someone went in and snatched that piece of shit out of his tyrannical reign. Which you did not endorse. but now that he is removed, you think he is bad enough to kill huh?? I am lost in the irony of that.
IRAQIS should have rose up and nailed him lowing. 'Personal responsibility' remember?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6777|United States of America

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

IRAQIS should have rose up and nailed him lowing. 'Personal responsibility' remember?
Unfortunately for the Iraqis WMD was ready to be used on them.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576

Miller wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Unfortunately for the Iraqis WMD was ready to be used on them.
Evidently not based on the scant findings of the US WMD search teams....

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-07 16:33:10)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I will excuse personal responsibility to all of those who face death and torture for trying to exercise it.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6612|Your attic

CameronPoe wrote:

He should be rammed into a skyscraper in downtown Tehran at high speed, in a Boeing 747, for making 911 happen.
All good

Either that or they should use one of his own weapons of mass destruction on him...
So that would be not killing him then...

Oh and my new favourite way of killing him involves around 20-30 kurds, large planks of wood, nails and a very large and very well drained room.
IRONCHEF
+385|6512|Northern California
Lowing,
Please, you've had your ass handed to you repeatedly here and in that other thread.  Just stop! lol  I'm getting embarassed for you.

You have no clue what liberals are, you abandon your arguments and start new ones as soon as yours are proven as failures.  You've made your opinion on Saddam's execution, now how bout moving on?   I thought I was getting my ass owned in that religion thread long ago, but damn, this is ugly.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

I will excuse personal responsibility to all of those who face death and torture for trying to exercise it.
In the face of death and destruction, George Washington didn't need to be excused of his personal responsibility. Patrick Pearse, James Connolly, Jim Larkin, Eamonn DeValera and Michael Collins here in Ireland didn't need to be excused either.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-07 16:42:30)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA

IRONCHEF wrote:

Lowing,
Please, you've had your ass handed to you repeatedly here and in that other thread.  Just stop! lol  I'm getting embarassed for you.

You have no clue what liberals are, you abandon your arguments and start new ones as soon as yours are proven as failures.  You've made your opinion on Saddam's execution, now how bout moving on?   I thought I was getting my ass owned in that religion thread long ago, but damn, this is ugly.
Have I abandoned any arguments??........I pride myself on getting the last word......Ask Cam!!.....lol
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6672|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

In the face of death and destruction, George Washington didn't need to be excused of his personal responsibility. Patrick Pearse, James Connolly, Jim Larkin, Eamonn DeValera and Michael Collins here in Ireland didn't need to be excused either.
touche Cam, touche.

I guess the difference is, those guys were able to actually stay alive long enough to make a difference.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard