Stoned to death22%22% - 41
Beheading10%10% - 18
An appropriate Islamic method13%13% - 24
Other (please specify)19%19% - 35
Total: 179
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6784|d
let him die, the way he wants to die. That the most humane way to kill someone.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6850
Stick him in a perspex box in a museum and make him spend every day of the rest of his life having to explain why he did what he did to the visitors.
Techworld
Banned
+17|6423
Tortured?? Give him every torture in the book,  Killing him just gives him the easy way out.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6540|Πάϊ
what a stupid thread
ƒ³
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6737
Life in prison would be best, let him suffer.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6766|Houston, TX
My fear of putting him in prison, would be the "Maximum Security" prison they put him in.  Complete with lush service, a cell bigger than my two story house, pool, 3 square catered meals a day, and whatever other bullshit services they provide for the toppled former dictator.   Now if the prison was say...  buried 100 yds down in the arctic shelves, with nary a space heater.  I could agree to that. 

Hang em and be done with it.

KJ

Interesting question for the day:  The pronunciation of Saddam is very important.  Sah-'dom is the correct way and means "One who confronts".  The Bush Sr. pronunciation, Sa'-dem, supposedly is a insult.  The meaning refers to ones level in life, bum/shoeshine boy/untouchable.  Can anyone find a source on this?  Or was I misled in believing this?
Des.Kmal
+917|6639|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Tie a rope around his neck, attach it to a horse and have it drag him over broken glass for a couple of hours.
that would hurt the horse.

oh, and if your Christian... after what he has done... death ISNT an easy way out.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6563|Texas - Bigger than France
He should be put in a room with 42 virgins for eternity.  And the 42 virgins have frickin lasers attached to their heads.
StrydA
+1|6548|Essex
Laughing gas, and show immage of him self so he keeps laughing at himself and then dies..... or bury him alive, with laughing gas .....
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6757|Salt Lake City

Put him in a round cell, with no windows, and don't show him which way Mecca lies.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6569|USA bitches!
He should be tortured the way he tortured his people. He's fucking scum. And, then, slow behead him.
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

How would Christ execute him?

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-11-06 10:04:37)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6466|The Land of Scott Walker

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

We should put him on an episode of PUNK'd. We would have a team of actors break into Saddam's cell and "rescue" him. Just when he thinks he's finally escaped, Ashton Kutcher comes out and they proceed with the hanging.

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/tv … 503631.jpg
+1 for creativity
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576

jsnipy wrote:

How would Christ execute him?
Don't let Christ near him - he'd just forgive him.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6529|Bournemouth, South England
Public humiliation in an armoured cage, with minimal food full of stimulants to keep him awake 20 hours a day. Play videos of all the bad stuff he's done in his cage, with tortured screams played loudly at him 24/7.

He will lose his mind in a matter of days, and his crazy desperation will tear him apart from the inside out.
brett f
+8|6624|Upstate SC
I say shove two handfulls of ham into his mouth and then staple it shut. Then put him in an outhouse and nail his member to the floor.  Give him a dull spoon and set the outhouse on fire.  Just to be sure though use a cable to secure the door from the outside.
IRONCHEF
+385|6512|Northern California

SysTray wrote:

Saddam Hussein should be left in a room by himself until he dies of old age.
My thoughts exactly.  Let him remain alive and healthy for years..alone, with no power..nobody to talk to...

I'm against the death penalty so this is another reason for my "other" vote with the above explanation.  If I were for the death penalty, I'd agree with some old English style execution..like Braveheart endured.....roll up his entrails.  An IV of battery acid is also a good alternative, though too quick of a death.  lol

just kidding..just alone forever.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6706|United States of America
As they just stated on the Daily Show:
a beheading, a re-heading, semi-lethal injection, followed by a demi-electrocution and 15 minutes to think about what he's done and then given Lou Gehrig's Disease.
OneEyedFatKid
+3|6641|Mechanicsburg PA, USA
Deputize the band GWAR to carry out his execution.  I'm sure they could think of something nice for the old cocksucker.  If they're not available then I'd say castration by belt sander then shove his head in a deep fryer.  If he's still twitchin then wrap him up in tinfoil and put him in a huge microwave until he explodes.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6663|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
Gas him.

the irony in dying in the way you killed hundreds would kill him before the gas affected him.

failing that, Fancy_Pollux's idea.
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6730
Run over him with a bus.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6570|Southeastern USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Have his sentence commuted to life imprisonment in solitary confinement. Death is the easy way out. It would be more punishing to let him suffer his final days languishing in a cell - he's had a full life at this point (he's nearly 70) - keeping him from his date with death will just prolong his agony.
QFT, making him sit in a cell by himself for the rest of his life is far worse than death by hanging, IMO
maybe even mirroring the walls of the cell so he can watch himself rot
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6500|Sheffield-England
he should be tied up in a little tent in iraq and let all the citizens of iraw take turns to poke electric cowprods into him XD

orrrr...... he can be anally raped by gaymen in the prison showers

Last edited by stkhoplite (2006-11-07 07:49:47)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6570|Southeastern USA
ooOOOOooo, he should be full-body shaved, hooded, and led around baghdad on a leash, and forced to assemble in naked man pyramids with his top brass twice a day by women that are allowed to go to school and own property everyday til he dies of old age.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6576
He should be rammed into a skyscraper in downtown Tehran at high speed, in a Boeing 747, for making 911 happen.

Either that or they should use one of his own weapons of mass destruction on him...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-07 08:38:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard