Electric chair1%1% - 2
Stoned to death22%22% - 41
Beheading10%10% - 18
An appropriate Islamic method13%13% - 24
Other (please specify)19%19% - 35
Total: 179
BVC
+325|6848
Okay, lets assume for the purpose of this thread that an appeal has failed, and hes definitely going to be executed.  Lets try and keep discussion free of irrelevent stuff, which would include: GWB, Iraq war motivations, arguing that he shouldn't be executed...  Lets try and keep it on topic; hes going to be executed, so how should it be done and why?

Last edited by Pubic (2006-11-05 16:27:40)

kilgoretrout
+53|6623|Little Rock, AR
umm...  he will be executed by hanging...
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6662|Minnesota eh
I think he should be exucuted by a firing squad, better than hanging imo
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6734|SE London

Hung, drawn and quatered.

They've got the hanging part right, but it's a bit bland, needs the rest to liven it up a bit.

(I would've gone for firing squad, but if that's what he wants we can't be having that)

Last edited by Bertster7 (2006-11-05 16:32:07)

BVC
+325|6848
I'm trying get an idea of how people think he should be be executed, not how hes going to be executed.  If you think he should be executed by some other means than that which has been stated in the papers, by all means say something
Crash727
+12|6795|NH, USA
Beheading, you can't get much more dead than that.  Any other method leaves a chance for survival, not that I think any Iraqi would let him survive.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6708
Have his sentence commuted to life imprisonment in solitary confinement. Death is the easy way out. It would be more punishing to let him suffer his final days languishing in a cell - he's had a full life at this point (he's nearly 70) - keeping him from his date with death will just prolong his agony.
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6974|Delaware
Saddam Hussein should be left in a room by himself until he dies of old age.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6710
stoned to death...or cut to death by plastic spoon...or quartered
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6773|Mhz

Tie a rope around his neck, attach it to a horse and have it drag him over broken glass for a couple of hours.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6804|USA
syrin gas poisoning
Crash727
+12|6795|NH, USA

lowing wrote:

syrin gas poisoning
I think you are looking for "sarin".
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6710
termite biting to death if possible....or nail sticking 1/2 inch out of board going into him repeatedly
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6804|USA

Crash727 wrote:

lowing wrote:

syrin gas poisoning
I think you are looking for "sarin".
yeah I guess could use that to if we can't find any syrin gas....lol..thx for the correction
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6904|Chicago.
The same way in which he was sentenced by Iraqi courts.
wachtler83
+22|6739|Columbus,Ohio
torture him 1 day for everybody he killed then hang his ass
CommieChipmunk
+488|6723|Portland, OR, USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Have his sentence commuted to life imprisonment in solitary confinement. Death is the easy way out. It would be more punishing to let him suffer his final days languishing in a cell - he's had a full life at this point (he's nearly 70) - keeping him from his date with death will just prolong his agony.
QFT, making him sit in a cell by himself for the rest of his life is far worse than death by hanging, IMO
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6710

CommieChipmunk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

QFT, making him sit in a cell by himself for the rest of his life is far worse than death by hanging, IMO
better yet....dont even put him in a cell...build a retanglular prism of 2 foot thick concrete giving him an 1 inch(2.5 ish cm) of movement
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6798|Canada
I believe that Sadam Hussein and other war criminals in the past want to be executed by a firing squad because he wants to go out a soldier. Some of the German generals at the Nunemburg trials felt the same way. Firing squad is much more dignified than a hanging. So I believe he should be executed by a hanging. He doesn't deserve to be executed by a firing squad.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6640|Melbourne

inflict into or onto him every thing he has done to other people.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6734|SE London

wachtler83 wrote:

torture him 1 day for everybody he killed then hang his ass
You wouldn't get to the hanging part, he'd long since have died of old age.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6682|Global Command
Make him listen to Al Gore speaks until he plucks his own eyes out and rips of his ears.

Should take about...two days.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6811|Australia
How he dies is one thing - what they do with the body is a whole new ball game. If one wanted to give him the worst possible death it wouldnt matter how he died - bury him in a pig carcass and make sure he knows it. Just an example of how authorities could really get him.

Firing squad or hanging IMO.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6910|Argentina
With WMD's.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6786|USA
He shouldnt die. simple as that. i would rather see him rot in jail. He is quite amuzing. and why kill a comedian

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard