Xman01
+0|6383
Do you get the cqc pin with the herzog attachment or just the clark?. I was just wondering because I had 14 kills iar with the herzog as a field upgrade and didn't get it.
                                        Thanks
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
Clark, afaik.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6645|Malibu
Clark is the only way to get it, it seems (you should know that there are glitches for the awards anyway).

I have never got the pin with the Herzog. It annoyed me quite a bit since it is a shotgun as well and I actually tried to get the pin with the 3 round magazine...
Zefar
+116|6649|Sweden
I got it with Clark Shotgun but it's not worth to get that shotgun yet, Voss is worth more and the new MG on Support is not worth the unlock either so just start on another one when you hit the last kit upgrade on support tree.

Then in combat you get a good squad and pray for it, later on you'll be getting those field bonus a lot on some infantry maps so it won't bother you.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Zefar wrote:

I got it with Clark Shotgun but it's not worth to get that shotgun yet, Voss is worth more and the new MG on Support is not worth the unlock either so just start on another one when you hit the last kit upgrade on support tree.

Then in combat you get a good squad and pray for it, later on you'll be getting those field bonus a lot on some infantry maps so it won't bother you.
Whoa, talk about a bit off topic.

Edit:

Clark owns. Voss owns. Baur owns. Lambert owns.
Zeller is preference.
Ganz sucks.

Last edited by MadKatter (2006-11-05 16:23:59)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6621|Gold coast, Aus.

MadKatter wrote:

Zeller is preference.
Ganz sucks.
All of which true. But Voss is a bit of a noobcannon. FA 37 FTW
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6645|Malibu

gene_pool wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

Zeller is preference.
Ganz sucks.
My preference
Baur > Voss > FA-37 > SCAR 11
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

StormEye wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

Zeller is preference.
Ganz sucks.
My preference
Same here.
kachunkachunk
+8|6389|Ontario
The Zeller is so brutal... I just cannot get as many points in other kits as the Recon, for some odd reason. Makes me a killing machine instead of a team player.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6645|Malibu

kachunkachunk wrote:

The Zeller is so brutal... I just cannot get as many points in other kits as the Recon, for some odd reason. Makes me a killing machine instead of a team player.
Taking down enemy snipers so that your team can advance faster = Team Play
Enemy not wanting to run openly in the field because of afraid of getting sniped out of the blue = Team Play
Kill enemies who are trying to capture a flag = Team Play
Spotting Enemies from a distance to give heads up to the team = Team Play
kachunkachunk
+8|6389|Ontario
Thanks, man... that does make me feel a bit better as a sniper.
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6683|UK
Ive just got the zeller from my 1st LT gold rank and think its pretty swish, especially with the gruber stabalizer!
Anywho, back on topic - It is just the clark, I got 15+ kills IAR with the herzog and no pin. Needless to say i was most unpleased.....
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA

StormEye wrote:

kachunkachunk wrote:

Taking down enemy snipers so that your team can advance faster = Team Play
Enemy not wanting to run openly in the field because of afraid of getting sniped out of the blue = Team Play
Kill enemies who are trying to capture a flag = Team Play
Spotting Enemies from a distance to give heads up to the team = Team Play
eww...boycott the zeller...small scope, red scope, 3 round clip? give me a park or a morretti any day.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6448

just unlocked the shotgun, it rocks tbh really like it . But if they just have left it in the eng class, it would be better, cuz at least I can bother and play as an eng

Last edited by rabee2789b (2006-12-10 03:04:07)

MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6775|EUR
I think the lambert sucks.
The clark owns though.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468

StormEye wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

MadKatter wrote:

Zeller is preference.
Ganz sucks.
My preference
No no no its more like
Baur>Krylov>Voss>SCAR
Contract_Killa
+70|6369|Australia, A.C.T

Zefar wrote:

The Clark owns for defending and attacking the titan. I've gotten an 81 kill streak with the clark just defending the top of the titan as they podded down.

I agree that the Ganz is bad though. And the Voss really is a noob cannon. Anyone can kill with it , just point and spray.
1MaNArmY
+2|6798

MadKatter wrote:

Zefar wrote:

Whoa, talk about a bit off topic.

Edit:

Zeller is preference.
Ganz sucks.
TRUE DAT!

not necessarily in your order though

Last edited by 1MaNArmY (2006-12-10 09:54:26)

Zefar
+116|6649|Sweden

Contract_Killa wrote:

Zefar wrote:

The Clark owns for defending and attacking the titan. I've gotten an 81 kill streak with the clark just defending the top of the titan as they podded down.

I agree that the Ganz is bad though. And the Voss really is a noob cannon. Anyone can kill with it , just point and spray.
Damn those people must have been noobs O_O I mean damn, 81 KILL STREAK, you had a medic with you to right? Because otherwise they just plainly sucks. Why can't I find any servers with noobs on. >.>

As for the shotgun, it's ok imo, I rather use other weapons as it's close combat only and when someone usually spot me I'm dead within 5 shots by Voss. For the moment I the weapons in this order.

Krylov
Bianchi
Zeller
Shuko
Shotgun

Voss and Baur are weak compared to Krylov imo. The rest of the weapons are fine8Not Ganz but I heard they where fixing this. :3 ) but those are my top 5 fav weapons.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6766|UK
To answer your question without reading it I would say....

Yes if I shoot you in the face with a shotgun it will hurt.

To answer your question now ive read it I would say...

Yes if I shoot you in the face with a shotgun it will hurt. As I have no idea about 2142 upgrades.

Last edited by Vilham (2006-12-10 10:25:04)

T0rr3nt
+54|6577|Michigan

kachunkachunk wrote:

um no. moretti is the best, hands down. zeller gives your position away to easily, where as the moretti doesnt. also 5 rounds to 3 rounds, NOTHX. and dont say well...a headshot is a headshot.
Dr_Paulos236
+41|6395|England
Zeller makes such a cold and heartless sound. I love it, makes you know you're not dealing with a pussy weapon. I defy anyone to say the Zeller isnt cool.
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6394|Belgium

Dr_Paulos236 wrote:

Zeller makes such a cold and heartless sound. I love it, makes you know you're not dealing with a pussy weapon. I defy anyone to say the Zeller isnt cool.
so true +1 for you. zeller owns and is a great weapon for in the titan. just shoot those enemy apm and rdz away
Magius5.0
+106|6381|UMass Amherst
Moretti is still the best.  Largest view scope, and most eye-friendly scope too (not glaring red like the Zeller...fyi, I have medium details on my system).  If I really want to blow up APM's and crap, I can just toss out a pack of RDX and do the same thing as the Zeller, even if it is more risky.  Also...yeah, larger clip size and quicker reload time ensures I'll keep the enemy panicked with the Moretti SR4 for a lot longer.
Plum_11
Crazy Plum
+7|6397|The Ameri Suite: Lake Forest
can the moretti blowup rdxand apm's? or just the zeller

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard